View Single Post
Please welcome and congratulate our new Super-mods!
Old
  (#1)
maikasH
Birha Tu Sultan
maikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant future

Please welcome and congratulate our new Super-mods! - 23rd September 2015, 09:47 PM

Dear all,

With great pleasure, i wish to announce that we have appointed two new Super Mods on SDC. Please welcome Mast bhai and Sameer Shaad bhai with open arms as they take on even more difficult tasks and endless responsibilities.

Both of them have worked really hard and selflessly over the years to help us all so we can enjoy,learn and share this wonderful art of poetry.

Please take this opportunity to congratulate and welcome Anu Bhai and Shaad Bhai and i appeal to all members and mods to give them your full support in this difficult journey they are about to start.

Dear Super Mods let me be this first one to congratulate you and hope that you will continue with your hard work and dedication you have shown over the past decade and wish you all the best for the future.

See you soon....

rab raakha
maikash

is tarhe teri yaad meiN har shaam dhaley hai
goyaa koyi nagin si kalejey pe chaley hai

maikash
 Send a message via ICQ to maikasH Send a message via Yahoo to maikasH