Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Informative Stories

Real life story - part 1
Old
  (#1)
chaahat
chaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to behold

Sad Real life story - part 1 - 25th December 2002, 07:45 PM

There was a girl named Ahna, she was a sophomore. She was very lively, very sweet, helping, decent, caring and compassionate. She loved to love others and being loved. Her greatest drawback was that she was very emotional and very very sensitive. She was a loner. She was living a very good life with her family and her best friend named Cathy.

One day, she was just coming back from Cathy's place. They used to chat a lot at the gate when they were about to part. That day too as both of them were chatting, two guys crossed the road. All of them eyed each other. Ahna and Cathy started smiling to each other as one of those guys was smiling helplessly to Ahna.

Day was over and they were back to their homes. Next day Cathy got a call from the guy who was smiling helplessly at Ahna. Well the girls named him as Smiley. So Mr. Smiley on the phone not sure of whom is he talking to, asked for Ahna contact numbers. Cathy refused to give that to Smiley. Days passed away and Smiley kept calling Cathy every single day twice or thrice asking for the same. One month passed away, and Cathy tired of his calls gave Ahna's number.

Ahna knew that he would call. Coz every time he has called to Cathy, she knew that. So Mr. Smiley wanted to be Ahna's friend. And he insisted and glued to his grounds of being friends, finally she agreed. They become phone friends. Then Smiley asked Ahna to meet him personally, because Ahna didn't even remember his face. But Smiley did, because he used to follow her and stuff like that. They met quite a few times and their friendship grew stronger and stronger with each passing day. Before only Smiley used to call, but now both of them call each other and talk frequently.

Friendship changed into love. And in no time they became so close to each other. They became the one of the made for each other fame. Things were going on fine and nice.

6 months passed away happily like this. Ahna was happy with Smiley and Cathy was happy with her boy friend Joe. Ahna have met Joe a few times, and she thought that Cathy and Joe are really made for each other. She was so happy that everything is so beautiful, she's happy with her boy friend and her best friend is happy with her's. She believed Cathy like anything. She trusted her for everything. She used to tell every single thing to just Cathy. Ahna even left her studies abroad, because Cathy wasn't their with her. Ahna was feeling incomplete without Cathy. Everything was going so perfect.

One day, Smiley told Ahna that there's something that he has to tell her, she pleaded, even begged him to tell her whatever there is, but he could never gather enough courage to say what he wanted to. Then one day he said that things concerns with your friend. And Ahna immediately pointed Cathy. Yes it was Cathy. She asked Cathy what the matter is, but Cathy refused to tell her. Cathy suggested her to ask Smiley only about this thing. Days passes away like this and Ahna was getting more and more tensed, depressed and irritated.

Finally, she gave up and broke into tears, in front of Cathy, Cathy then told her "Smiley has proposed me". Just after listening these lines Ahna couldn't control her, she cried and cried, shouted in anger, banged Cathy's door and headed for her house. She drove so fast, that she barely survived 6 times. But lord saved her from all those would be terrifying accidents. She came home crying, broken, feeling alone.

She was getting really mad because Cathy was the reason for her break up with her first boy friend Arnold. Cathy was the one who proposed Arnold, but he was not a good guy, who for Cathy dicthed Ahna. Ahna knew this and she had forgotten what has happened, and has forgiven Cathy, saying mistakes happen.

Ahna was damn annoyed with Cathy as well as Smiley too. She couldn't make out why this is happening. She has loved Smiley like anything, and have never ever made him feel alone or unloved. But why all this is happening to her? She was unable to stand to the situation. Cathy tried to call her, but she banged the phone on her face saying wrong number. She was so damn angry and upset, that she left eat & drink. She got sick very sick.

Next morning, Cathy came to her house. Pleaded Ahna for forgiving her. Ahna refused to talk to her even. But she knew that she can't live without Cathy. And then she thought that Cathy haven't done anything in this, it was just Smiley who proposed her. She knew she can never stay mad at Cathy for long. Cathy knew this too. And they were back to friends. Cathy planted this thing in Ahna's mind that she should not talk to Smiley at all, and poor Ahna agreed and believed to what Cathy said, as she used to do before. She never knew that Cathy was the main culprit.

15 days passed away and Ahna has not spoken to Smiley even for once. He called her up every single day, thinking that Ahna will pick up the phone and he will clear his side. But Ahna has left picking up the phone calls, because she was not at all interested in talking to Smiley. But one day, Smiley over heard that Ahna was going to some fete, and he went there too.

He figured her out in the crowd of around more than 2000 people. He thought that she's trying to ignore him, but she haven't noticed him even for once. When she did, she did went up to him & asked him that why was he following her. She don't want to see his face even. But Smiley pleaded that she should once just listen to what he has to say and then do whatever she thinks is right. Ahna agreed.

Smiley told her "Yes, I proposed Cathy, but that was when I haven't met you, that was the first day I'd called Cathy. But she refused my proposal saying that she has her own boy friend, and she's happy with him. And then I saw you again, and I thought that you are the girl for me. I realized how wrong I was in choosing Cathy. Hey! It was an honest mistake, I've never ever spoken to any girl in the way I have spoken to you. I haven't loved any girl in my life except you. It's you and only you who's there in my life. Cathy brought this whole issue again into limelight. Why? Can you imagine why? No I know u can never ever do that. She's trying to be more friendlier with me. Why? She's trying to be more close to me. Why? I don't know but I'm sure that she's interested in me. She once said that I've done my life's biggest mistake, when I'd met you for the first time. I couldn't understand that why she was saying that at that time, but now I do. she don't want us to be together. She's jealous of you or she's more interested in me. I swear on you I just love you. I love you more than anything in this world. Please don't go away and give me my Ahna back, I can't live without my Ahna. You are my life, you are my soul, you are my breath, you are my everything, please come back to me."

Ahna was shocked on listening this thing, she couldn't believe on her ears, because she had trusted Cathy like anything. But she can also see that spark in the eyes of her beloved, that says that he's not lying. She was damn confused and didn't knew what to do. Smiley promised Ahna that he will prove himself, he will prove that he's not lying and Cathy isn't a faithful friend of hers.

He made Ahna listen to their conversations, by that conference facility he had on his phone. Cathy once even asked Smiley "tell Ahna not to call from my place, as mom gets angry, and you should tell her in a very polite and different manner, so that she can never make out that I want this. Don't ever let her know that I'm doing this, because then she won't talk to me, neither she'll come on my brother's wedding and then my mom will ask me what's going wrong between us, and I won't have any replies" . Cathy had no clue, that Ahna was already listening.

Cathy was trying to play a two-sided game. With Ahna she acted as if she's the one and the only one she cares about, but behind Ahna's back, she was all preparing to stab Ahna. Ah! What a friend. She never told Ahna that she has talked to Smiley

Now when Ahna knew each and everything, she told Smiley that she want to blow off this sweet face of Cathy and tell her that she's a ruthless and a mean creature who doesn't deserve her friendship. But Smiley stopped her from acting stupid like that. He said his intention were just to tell Ahna, that what kind of a friend Cathy is. He don't want them to fight. He don't want to be the reason for their fight. Ahna begged like anything that she really wanted to talk this over. So that she don't have to give an artificial smile to Cathy whenever she see's her. But Smiley firmly refused.
He said that things will only worsen if she'll talk to Cathy about this. She should remain quite, and avoid Cathy.

Now Ahna really hate Cathy like anything. But she can't do anything about this. She can't say a word to her. She's bound with the pledge of her beloved. She don't know what to do. she's pleading her beloved every single day to allow her to talk to Cathy, but he isn't. He says, it's not necessary that if you have come to know Cathy's reality, that you should go up to her and tell her that hey! I know everything about you. He said, that Ahna should treat Cathy, the way Cathy has treated her.

WHAT SHOULD AHNA DO???

THE CLIMAX IS STILL TO BE WRITTEN ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.
It's not written yet, because it has not happened yet.
I'm still waiting on what will happen, what should I do? please help!

"Dikha kar khawaab in aankhon ko, De gaye aansoon in mein Tum..
Kaise chalka doo yeh aansoon, In mein bhi To rehTe ho Tum.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sirf Tanu Ki ChaahaT...... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by chaahat; 19th April 2003 at 04:03 PM..

Old
  (#2)
Sharaabi
madhoSH shaKHs
Sharaabi has a spectacular aura aboutSharaabi has a spectacular aura about

14th January 2003, 01:19 AM

Wow, I actually read this long story
Judging from it, you seem to be Ahna? Hmm, so the moral could either be "Don't trust anyone this deeply," or "Seek revenge, in a formal fashion"
Haha, maiN aapko ya bataauN yaar.. jaise 'Smiley ' ne kaha hai ki aapko intezaar karna chahiye, aur wahii karna chahiye jo usne kiya hai (Well, what will the difference between you, and her remain)?

My suggestion: Forget what happened, but do not stop talking to her. The best way to make her feel jealous, would be by letting her know that you know everything, yet still behaving normally. Act even more friendly, and just trust me -- she will confuse herself, and ask for forgiveness.

Likhte rahiye,
Aman

"je tu akhiiyaaN de saamne naii rehnaa,
te bibba saada dil moD de..!"

kya karooN? aisa hi hooN maiN..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Sharaabi  
shaayad
Old
  (#3)
chaahat
chaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to behold

Sad shaayad - 14th January 2003, 11:35 AM

shaayad aap theek keh rahe hain..
but Ahna can't be more freindly with Cathy, Ahna ko to Cathy se ab irritation si ho rahi hai.. she tries to be frindly.. par ho nahi pa raha..

Old
  (#4)
Dard ki daastan
Dard ki daastan is on a distinguished road

17th April 2003, 09:40 AM

Hello dear, this is so sad that the person u trust so much, actually deceives u. Personally, I hate these kind of people. But, I agree with Amanji's advice. You should not go down to her level. Agar aap bhi wahi karain jo doosra (koi gira hua insaan karain) to aap main aur u..s main kya farak rahega. Remember dear, nafrat ko hamesha pyar se hi jeeta ja sakta hai...and if Cathy is a good human being to ek din usse apni galti ka ehsaas hoga.

I would suggest that you should not speak about this, but surely show her the signs that you know the reality. Still be very nice and forgiven, but don't trust her at all. Magar maaf karne ki bhavna se just be nice on your part. Once again dear, remember never to do the same as she did...if she wasn't a good friend, you don't have to be good to her...but you should still be a nice person.

Actually, I remember this had happened to me. I cared about a friend sooo much and did everything for her. But one day she acted stupid, cursed me for nothing, hung up the phone and said that she doesn't want to talk. I tried talking to her, even though it wasn't my fault. And then I didn't care for her, but I was hurt at the beginning 'cuz I had lost a good friend..misconception. Well, dear today after 2 years she tells my other friend, that she wants to apologize to me and hang out w/ me again. And my answer is no, I'm just too busy with my own life, but if I ever see her I do reply by saying hi, nothing more or less. She realizes her mistake, but she can never gain that respect from me ever again.

Sorry dear if this is too long. God bless you and be happy with ur love.

Doston...pyar ki baatain na karo

Guzare hain mohabbat main aise mukaam se
Nafrat si ho gayi hai mohabbat ke naam se

Jai Mata Di

Old
  (#5)
farah09
farah09 is on a distinguished road

17th April 2003, 05:04 PM

I had the same thing happen to me recently, my bestest friend in the world stabbed me in the back. I was very hurt, and i still am, it still upsets me that the person i trusted the most could do this.

My advice is to let her know somehow you know, but still talk to her a little. I know ke us se baat karne kiliye aacha nahin lagta hai, magar uskiliye yeh aur bhi confusing ho ga, as someone above said it, kyon ke she will feel more guilty. I stopped talking to my friend completly so she was allowed to forget about it, but the couple of times i do bump into her, she becomes nervous and runs off. Don't do all the work, cathy isn't worth it, make her feel bad by still being relatively normal with her, even though its difficult, and when you do get upset, just remember "smiley" is still there, and out of a bad friendship, you have got a great love, hehna?

Good luck, let us know what happens
xx

Old
  (#6)
chaahat

19th April 2003, 04:02 PM

read part 2 further...