Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Informative Stories

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Just Find Y Abortion is the worst crime" Really HEART WRENCHING!!
Old
  (#1)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Just Find Y Abortion is the worst crime" Really HEART WRENCHING!! - 1st November 2007, 10:01 AM

Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now... I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my existence. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me.

Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy.

That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me. The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore. Then the monster started ripping my arms off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop.

Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off.

Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all. I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand.

And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took me away to a wonderful place... Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion". I am sorry, for I know how it feels." I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the monster who hated my landing on earth as an innocent lovely kid.I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted! to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful. It shuc*ked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die.

But, mummy, I am totally happy here in God's abode and I've plenty of friends to play with. Only cheerful faces are visible here. I shall wait here for you to join us. Dear Mommy, God had told me that no SELFISH people should be here! I have no doubt that my mommy was very nice and I will recommend to God for you and loving Daddy. Also, Mommy, please watch out f or that abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.

Love,

Your Baby Girl
  Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
Old
  (#2)
chaahat
chaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to behold

6th October 2009, 02:42 AM

Sometimes mums don't get a chance to save the most loved and cherished person in there life... who is there life themself... Still some mums like me cry in anger that why me,..... why i was less fortunate than others.. and then i take pity on those... who don't embrace god's greatest gift.... Sympathies all with the baby and their mums.. coz these 2 are the actual sufferers than the rest of them...

"Dikha kar khawaab in aankhon ko, De gaye aansoon in mein Tum..
Kaise chalka doo yeh aansoon, In mein bhi To rehTe ho Tum.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sirf Tanu Ki ChaahaT...... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old
  (#3)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 6th October 2009, 05:18 AM

very touching.........hope n pray people stop doing so

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta 
Old
  (#4)
mittal_pali
Webeater
mittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to behold

6th March 2011, 01:58 AM

thanks for sharing......................................

Pali Mittal

Old
  (#5)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th March 2011, 10:13 AM

very touchy.....

im very lucky bcoz i hav 2 sweet sweet angels in my little world

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Don`t abort me mom
Old
  (#6)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii
Harash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud of

Don`t abort me mom - 21st March 2011, 01:28 PM

A fantastic and touchable write...Long-long ago I wrote a poem on this subject..("Don't Abort me Mom") I am just pasting it here...

DON`T ABORT ME MOM

Allow me to see you mom
straying from year to years
nobody accepted me her dear
every mom pulled and clear
i don`t know
what is the fear
mom?
can you hear?
Can you
feel my
soundless tears?
Mom !!!
so many things which i heard
please!!!
help me……
To see this beautiful world
so many times
being fired…
but
now tired….
you, the only one
who can
understand the relation
help me!!!
help me in reincarnation.
Just…
for my sake.
Don’t Put
My life on stake.
Can’t you bear this pain ?
i will never ask you again.
time is about to come
you are
yet to decide
whether
abort or become
my mom
don`t stop me
don`t abort me mom.

~~~~*HARASH MAHAJAN*~~~~

Send a message via Yahoo to Harash Mahajan Send a message via MSN to Harash Mahajan  
Old
  (#7)
princysharma1990
princysharma1990 is on a distinguished road

12th November 2012, 12:23 PM

A very touching story. Thanks for sharing this and creating awareness about not killing our angels...

Hey Harsh thanks for the poem too. Great post.

Old
  (#8)
Hassan
Some Mirrors Lie...
Hassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Thumbs up 4th August 2014, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank View Post
Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now... I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my existence. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me.

Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy.

That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me. The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore. Then the monster started ripping my arms off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop.

Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off.

Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all. I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand.

And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took me away to a wonderful place... Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion". I am sorry, for I know how it feels." I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the monster who hated my landing on earth as an innocent lovely kid.I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted! to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful. It shuc*ked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die.

But, mummy, I am totally happy here in God's abode and I've plenty of friends to play with. Only cheerful faces are visible here. I shall wait here for you to join us. Dear Mommy, God had told me that no SELFISH people should be here! I have no doubt that my mommy was very nice and I will recommend to God for you and loving Daddy. Also, Mommy, please watch out f or that abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.

Love,

Your Baby Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harash Mahajan View Post
A fantastic and touchable write...Long-long ago I wrote a poem on this subject..("Don't Abort me Mom") I am just pasting it here...

DON`T ABORT ME MOM

Allow me to see you mom
straying from year to years
nobody accepted me her dear
every mom pulled and clear
i don`t know
what is the fear
mom?
can you hear?
Can you
feel my
soundless tears?
Mom !!!
so many things which i heard
please!!!
help me……
To see this beautiful world
so many times
being fired…
but
now tired….
you, the only one
who can
understand the relation
help me!!!
help me in reincarnation.
Just…
for my sake.
Don’t Put
My life on stake.
Can’t you bear this pain ?
i will never ask you again.
time is about to come
you are
yet to decide
whether
abort or become
my mom
don`t stop me
don`t abort me mom.

~~~~*HARASH MAHAJAN*~~~~

Superb....................... I'm Speechless!

*hSn* : parStaar

tumhara shoq dekha to ghazal hum ne nazar kar di!
kabhi fursat meiN sun lena, bohat ashaar baqi haiN...
("Asad")

Old
  (#9)
maikasH
Birha Tu Sultan
maikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant future

5th November 2014, 02:35 AM

Brilliant.........quite brilliant jigar

is tarhe teri yaad meiN har shaam dhaley hai
goyaa koyi nagin si kalejey pe chaley hai

maikash
 Send a message via ICQ to maikasH Send a message via Yahoo to maikasH  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: