Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Old
  (#681)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

28th April 2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMHA View Post
missing NAAZ...................SHAAN..................BAQZ ......missing u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....
is everything alrite... or is it the weather or ... every one is in a change mood

Old
  (#682)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

29th April 2009, 10:48 AM

Missing Naaz, Lamha......... and Baqs........

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#683)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

29th April 2009, 12:16 PM

MISSING ALL MY FRNDS..............

Old
  (#684)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

29th April 2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
MISSING ALL MY FRNDS..............
i missed you a lot lot n lot my dearest ............. !

Old
  (#685)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

29th April 2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
Missing Naaz, Lamha......... and Baqs........
Sab khair tou hai..... Mujhe Ladke miss karrey... Mujhe bilkul nahi pasand...

Old
  (#686)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

29th April 2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Sab khair tou hai..... Mujhe Ladke miss karrey... Mujhe bilkul nahi pasand...
Abey dhakkan............. as a friend miss kiya........... tu apne jaisa meaning nai le....

Old
  (#687)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

29th April 2009, 03:17 PM

Ladke..... friendz bahut kam hai mere..... (infact nahi ke barabar)

(Not) Missing Sunita............................. ( cuz of adhori talk with her)

Old
  (#688)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

29th April 2009, 05:10 PM

Missing Naaz and Lamha...................................!

Old
  (#689)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

29th April 2009, 05:16 PM

Abe mai yahin to hun............missing Lamha, Ali, Amit, Dinu

Old
  (#690)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

29th April 2009, 06:51 PM

Missing Lamha..................................... !

Old
  (#691)
N@zneen
Banned

30th April 2009, 12:37 PM

Missing Baqz & Shaan......................................

Old
  (#692)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

30th April 2009, 02:17 PM

Missing Naaz at the moment..............................

Old
  (#693)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 30th April 2009, 02:41 PM

Missing.......................
Ali
Vicky
Sameer

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta 
Old
  (#694)
N@zneen
Banned

30th April 2009, 04:33 PM

MISSING ALL MY FRNDS.....................

ALI
AMIT
BAQS
SHAAN
PURVI
LAMHA

Old
  (#695)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

Smile 30th April 2009, 05:59 PM

missing my friends...........................NAAZ , BAQZ , SHAAN , PARI , PURVI DI , DIYA , DINU BHAI , PRINCE , RINKS , OMI , MAYANK .................................................. ..........

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#696)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

30th April 2009, 06:50 PM

.................mujhe koi yaad nahi karta.........................sooo sad.....per main aap sab ko bahut yaad karti hoon............

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
miss u all
Old
  (#697)
acharya_mj
Zakhm-e-Rooh
acharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud of

Smile miss u all - 30th April 2009, 06:55 PM

mujhe to kisi ne miss nahi kiya chalo mai hee sab ki miss kar leta hun.n......

Missing Everybody , every friend of lovely family SDC....................

regards
  Send a message via Yahoo to acharya_mj  
Old
  (#698)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

2nd May 2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
.................mujhe koi yaad nahi karta.........................sooo sad.....per main aap sab ko bahut yaad karti hoon............
main yaad karta hoon na aapko, bas bata nai pata hoon kabhi..........

Old
  (#699)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

2nd May 2009, 05:55 PM

Missing........ the dufferest Lamha...........

Old
  (#700)
N@zneen
Banned

4th May 2009, 03:55 PM

Hey lamha ths msg is frm shaan.........he is missing u soooo much.......wo mujhse zada busy hai isliye mujhe kaha messenger banne keliye & m missing u 2

Old
  (#701)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

4th May 2009, 04:37 PM

Missing Naazu

lamha where are u?

Old
  (#702)
LAMHA
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

Sad 5th May 2009, 06:20 PM

i m missing NAAZ , SHAAN, BAQZ.........................

really need u guys...........

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#703)
redtears_ocean
redtears_ocean is a jewel in the roughredtears_ocean is a jewel in the roughredtears_ocean is a jewel in the rough

6th May 2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
MISSING ALL MY FRNDS.....................

ALI
AMIT
BAQS
SHAAN
PURVI
LAMHA

Missed you tooo..Nazneen..............................

Mera daman jalega tau jalogai tum bhi
yeh samajhte ho,phir aag lagate kyu ho

Old
  (#704)
redtears_ocean
redtears_ocean is a jewel in the roughredtears_ocean is a jewel in the roughredtears_ocean is a jewel in the rough

6th May 2009, 11:47 AM

Missing.............................VICKY......... ...

Old
  (#705)
N@zneen
Banned

6th May 2009, 11:47 AM

Missing Baqz, Lamha & Shaan........................

Old
  (#706)
N@zneen
Banned

7th May 2009, 12:41 PM

Missing Ali, Baqz, Lamha, Shaan & playing games wid thm

Old
  (#707)
musafir ek pal
a broken shadow...
musafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura about

7th May 2009, 08:59 PM

Kaahaan se shurru karein....

missing every one.. dhaval bhaii, manish ji, pooja, sunita di, mausam di, soni dii, priya dii.... and every one else... missed all of you! i hope all of u are doing fine and really really happy.

Love to you all

Life is filled with goodbyes, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time....and every time my heart dies a little...

Darkness falls on me like rain...
just
one drop at a time....

Send a message via Yahoo to musafir ek pal  
Old
  (#708)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

8th May 2009, 12:35 PM

Thanks to whoever missed me ........................ missed ya too guys

Old
  (#709)
Diya_Jale
Huii Sabse Paraayi
Diya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th May 2009, 05:33 PM

missing Dinu Krenil Lamha Ali jee Sunita Di purvi Di Naaz and pari

Mohabbat ke baad mohabbat mumkin hai faraz.
Magar toot ke chahna sirf ek baar hota hai

Goodbye SDC

Diya

Old
  (#710)
stillalive

9th May 2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtears_ocean View Post
Missing.............................VICKY......... ...
miss u too bhai...

sorry for the late reply..but ab is thread me aane ka wakt nhi milta...

miss u all frndzzz

Old
  (#711)
Purvi
~ Ek Ghazal ~
Purvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant future

9th May 2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diya_Jale View Post
missing Dinu Krenil Lamha Ali jee Sunita Di purvi Di Naaz and pari
Miss u too diya.................

Missing Naaz, Pari , Lamha..............

~*~Kaash Dil ki aawaz mein aisa asar ho jaaye
Jise Hum Yaad karte hai use Khabar ho jaaye ~*~

Old
  (#712)
N@zneen
Banned

14th May 2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ek Ghazal View Post
Miss u too diya.................

Missing Naaz, Pari , Lamha..............
hey sweetie missed u too..........

Missing all my frnds........

Ali
Amit
Baqz
Dinu
Diya
Lamha
Mayank
Purvi
Pari
Pradhyu
Shaan
Sunita Di
Sameer
Zainy

Old
  (#713)
heart_killer
अंदाज़-ए-बयां शायराना है
heart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud ofheart_killer has much to be proud of

16th May 2009, 08:04 PM

really ???.. chalo kisi ne too miss kiya werna mene socha ki sab bhool gaye..

mIss yaa too gal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMHA View Post
missing my friends...........................NAAZ , BAQZ , SHAAN , PARI , PURVI DI , DIYA , DINU BHAI , PRINCE , RINKS , OMI , MAYANK .................................................. ..........

Ek InteZaar si ban gayi hai Zindagi,
Har pal tere aane ki Aash mein.......

Old
  (#714)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

18th May 2009, 11:24 AM

Missing Lamha............................. badly

Old
  (#715)
LAMHA

Smile 18th May 2009, 05:56 PM

missing SHAAN, BAQZ, NAAZ, PURVI diii, PARI, DIYA, OMI, DINU, RINKS, PRINCE..................................

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#716)
musafir ek pal
a broken shadow...
musafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura about

22nd May 2009, 03:50 AM

dhaval bhaii, pooja, sunita dii, mausam dii, soni dii, merul bhaii, manish ji, lamha, priya dii, kashif bhaaii..... miss u all

Life is filled with goodbyes, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time....and every time my heart dies a little...

Darkness falls on me like rain...
just
one drop at a time....

Send a message via Yahoo to musafir ek pal  
Old
  (#717)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

22nd May 2009, 11:59 AM

M missing

Lamha
Naaz
Ritu
Nisha
Pari
Diya
Amit bro
Purvi Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Sunita Dee
Khanak
and many more

Old
  (#718)
redtears_ocean

22nd May 2009, 12:26 PM

Missing nazneen.........................sunita .......vicky.n all sdc fnds

Old
  (#719)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

22nd May 2009, 12:55 PM

main aaj-kal apni SDC ko bahut miss kar rahi hoon aur sabhi frndz ko bhi.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#720)
N@zneen
Banned

22nd May 2009, 03:24 PM

MISSING ALL MY FRNDS.......

Ali
Amit
Baqz
Dinu
Diya
Lamha
Mayank
Omi
Purvi
Pari