Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Shayri-e-Dard

Thanx
Old
  (#1)
aru
Main shayar to nahin.....
aru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Thanx - 22nd January 2020, 11:21 AM

Today I want to say thanks to shayri.com as I started my journey of writing poetries from here..And got full support from members.
Recently I published.my book from Motion press..Titled" zindagi" ehsaason kee kahani...
All this is due to shayri.com.
I want to say thank to gaurav jee., Dhaval jee,sunita dii, sameer shaad, madhu, zainy jee, sanjay sehgal jee, naresh mehra jee, khanak, lamha,taish jee and many others....Love you all guys.
Thanx A.lot..
Attached Images

एक हाथ में दिल उनके एक हाथ में खंजर था
चेहरे पे दोस्त का मुखौटा अजीब सा मंजर था

Arvind Saxena
Ph. No. 7905856220
  Send a message via AIM to aru  
Old
  (#2)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

23rd January 2020, 12:48 AM

Congratulations...............👍

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#3)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

27th January 2020, 10:28 AM

Aru bhai

Jaan Kar bahot khushi huii.. Dheron saari mubaaraqbad aapko

Aapka
Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: