Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Celebrations

Happy Birthday Rashid Bhai......
Old
  (#1)
Hassan
Some Mirrors Lie...
Hassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Smile Happy Birthday Rashid Bhai...... - 6th April 2013, 09:29 AM

Rashid Bhai,

Another year is a happy gift,

So cut your cake, and say,

"Instead of counting birthdays,

I count blessings every day!"

DuaooN k saath,

*hSn* : parStaar

tumhara shoq dekha to ghazal hum ne nazar kar di!
kabhi fursat meiN sun lena, bohat ashaar baqi haiN...
("Asad")

Old
  (#2)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th April 2013, 09:36 AM

Behad behad muibaarakbaad aapko Rashid saaahab........ Masha Allaah , aapko Allah umrdaraazi nawaaze.. khush raheN....

Shaad...

Shaad...

Happy Bday
Old
  (#3)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Smile Happy Bday - 6th April 2013, 09:47 AM

Rashid jii...............janamdin ki hardik subh-kaamnaye....enjoy ur day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#4)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th April 2013, 12:06 PM

Rashid bhaii:

janamdin ki bahot bahot mubaaraqbaad KhuSh rahiye

aapka

~Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#5)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th April 2013, 12:17 PM

Salgirah bohat bohat mubarak ho Rashid sahab......

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#6)
aru
Main shayar to nahin.....
aru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th April 2013, 06:12 PM

many many happy returns of the day rashid bhai...

एक हाथ में दिल उनके एक हाथ में खंजर था
चेहरे पे दोस्त का मुखौटा अजीब सा मंजर था

Arvind Saxena
Ph. No. 7905856220
  Send a message via AIM to aru  
Old
  (#7)
Rashid_rahil
Rashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to behold

7th April 2013, 10:09 PM

Mashkoor Hassan Bhai.....

May Allah accepts our all prayers.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Rashid Bhai,

Another year is a happy gift,

So cut your cake, and say,

"Instead of counting birthdays,

I count blessings every day!"

DuaooN k saath,

Tu AndheroN -ujaaloN me mila kar mujhko
Zindagi ab to sawaloN me mila kar mujhko

Old
  (#8)
Rashid_rahil
Rashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to beholdRashid_rahil is a splendid one to behold

7th April 2013, 10:11 PM

Shaad Bhai,

Bahot shukriya, God Bless You.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer'shaad' View Post
Behad behad muibaarakbaad aapko Rashid saaahab........ Masha Allaah , aapko Allah umrdaraazi nawaaze.. khush raheN....

Shaad...

Old
  (#9)
Rashid_rahil

7th April 2013, 10:12 PM

Dhaval Bhai....

ShubhkamnaoN ke liye bahot bahot Shukriya......Its an honor for me, I respect it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaval View Post
Rashid bhaii:

janamdin ki bahot bahot mubaaraqbaad KhuSh rahiye

aapka

~Dhaval

Old
  (#10)
Rashid_rahil

7th April 2013, 10:15 PM

Sunita Ji,

Bahot shukriya, its special to receive wishes from sr. member of SDC.

Kush rahe

Thanks a lot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
Rashid jii...............janamdin ki hardik subh-kaamnaye....enjoy ur day

Old
  (#11)
Rashid_rahil

7th April 2013, 10:17 PM

Aru Sahab,

Bahot shukrguzar hu aapne wish kiya.....kush rahe

Take care......

Quote:
Originally Posted by aru View Post
many many happy returns of the day rashid bhai...

Old
  (#12)
Rashid_rahil

7th April 2013, 10:19 PM

Zainy Ji,

Thank you very much for kind wishes. Its a great pleasure to read all the posts of wishes at SDC.

Kush Rahe.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Salgirah bohat bohat mubarak ho Rashid sahab......

Old
  (#13)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

Smile 11th April 2013, 05:43 PM

Belated Birthday Greetings Rashid Bhaee!! May Allah bless you and Shower his mercy on you and grant you the real success! Ameen!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#14)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

13th April 2013, 08:03 AM

Belated Birthday ! Rashid Bhai !!! JanamDin Mubaaraq Ho !!!

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: