View Poll Results: Should i continue to take this thread forward
Yes 31 93.94%
No 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#121)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

17th January 2005, 08:58 PM

Hi Shimul,

Kya kahoon ab mein...Kuch kahoonga toh log kuch samjhenge...
I am telling you i didnt mind what Lokesh said i really didnt i really liked what he said... Tumhara bhi geet bahut aacha hai tumahri hi tarah...

Aate rehna

Thanks
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

No need to say more :)**
Old
  (#122)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

No need to say more :)** - 17th January 2005, 09:22 PM

Dear Rohin, mujhe kuchh kehne ki zarourat hain keya? I thought of You & couldn't help me from writing down the whole lyrics of this song**Aur main bhi Tumhein kuchh kahoun tou keya kahoun...jeise Tum Sabhi Jaante ho...aur main **Ek geet yaad aa gayi hain phir se...: Ham bhoul gaye har baat magar Tera Pyaar nahin bhoule Keya keya houa dil ke saath magar Tera Pyaar nahin bhoule**Khush rahon ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat...**Take Care...God bless You.

I forgot to give You the link...lol... http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthr...threadid=30181

And Keep smilling.......

*Aapni Parwaaz-e-Takhayyull Hain Zamane Se Juda
Jiss Jagah Koyi Na Pahuncha Wahaan Tak Pahunche
Main Samajhta Huun Harr Dil Mein Khuda Rehta Hain
Mera Paigam Mohabbat Hain Jaahan Tak Pahunche**
*~~~Ahsan Sherazi Jee~~~**

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#123)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

17th January 2005, 10:14 PM

Gana bahut hi acha tha

Lo mere taraf se kuch kagaz pe khicche lakeeron ka anjaam

Apne soch ko Kore kagaz par utaroon kaise
kalm ki sihai ke rang mein apne eshaas ko dhalon kaise
Lavz jo dil ka haal karien bayan unhe chunu kaise
Woh mere dard ki dastan kahoon kaise
Yehi sochta reh gaya, Kalm haath mein hi reh gaya
Yaadein jo thi woh dil mein dard ban kar reh gaya
Gum ke aansoon sihai ban kagaz par beh gaya
Mere dil ne mujhe hi begana bana diya

Thanks
Rohin

Main mehsous karsakti houn :)
Old
  (#124)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

Main mehsous karsakti houn :) - 17th January 2005, 10:21 PM

I will send You song-s, Do listen to the song & Ghazals too And hey, I know**And yes, You haven't told me all but~main bhi kuchh kaam nahin houn Samjhe...lol...See what I mean? ha ha haha*Khush rahon ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat...**Take Care...God bless You.

Keep smilling.......

*Pure Love**

Great Work!
Old
  (#125)
yashmax
Shayri Dil se...
yashmax is on a distinguished road

Great Work! - 17th January 2005, 11:00 PM

Hey Rohin,

Sorry bhai answer dene mein thoda der hogaya....

My friend you have done an excellent work in the form of this
special thread for all of us....
: : Life's mOst Vital Emotion : :

It's being a great post to read and understand vital emotion
i.e LOVE....Yes it's very common word for all but very special for them who are in LOVE and who are flowing in the world of love....And so some it might be just another word from dictionary that’s it.....

Rohin you have tried ur level best to show the emotion is a every possible way and u have succeeded....This story justifies everything..and i'm really proud that this post have given me a very good friend.....

So without taking ur much time....answering all the questions given by you

1. Which of the Char is truly me.?

ans - According to me RAJ 's character is what you play in ur real life.

2. Which is your favouraite Chapter of the Story?
ans- hmmm chapter 12 and chapter 18...these chapters have really touched my heart.....

3. Which is your favouraite pair of the story?

ans- My pair RAJ and DIYA

4. Which is your favouraite color?

ans- white and blue

5. Which char is like u?

ans- ahh some like RAJ and some like Rohit.....

So these are the answers my friends....When is my result.....?
I have given the exam.......

Rohin thanks alot for sharing your dear story with all of us...Very few would have done it.......

And I thanks God for giving me such a nice friend while reading this thread.......

Keep writing and keep posting special threads for ur friends....
We all had a great time while reading this thread as we have seen live's each and every emotion and the credit goes to you as ur where instrument who played the role so well...We had fun in the parties,enjoyed discos,went to picnics,movies,shared the bond with friends,support of parents and also had a tears in our eyes....we enjoyed each n every moment of this thread.....
Excellent work my dear friend

I pray to god to keep all of us safe and happy....
May the bond of friendship grow stronger each day by day...

Thnx once again buddy.....
May god who knows all ur dreams and wishes and completes them in his uttermost care.....

Take care.....
Have a wonderful time.......
Bye.......

~ Dosti Dil se ~
: : Dost har lamha saath tumhare hai hum : :
Listen to your mind...but follow your heart.
"Anyone who believes sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
----------------------------------------------
: : Yogesh : :
  Send a message via Yahoo to yashmax Send a message via AIM to yashmax  
Old
  (#126)
Rohin

17th January 2005, 11:11 PM

Hi Yogesh,

Dosti Dil se.... Tumhara hi takiya kalam hai na... To phir dil ki dosti...humesha rehti hai...

Well like always your answers are right.

Well i told you a lot abt you earlier also but for those who don't know yogesh,...

He is gem of a person...Very emotional and very good at heart...

Bhai koi ladki hai jo is Ladke ko apna dil degi...????

Ek choti si kahani....

Ek dost for name sake Raj, dusre dost (Rohit) ke aankhon mein aasoon dekh raha tha...magar Rohit phir bhi muskura raha tha...Raj ne Rohit ke dil par haath rakha.... Woh saari bateein samjh gaya.... Rohit ko usne gale se lagaya aur bahut roya... Rohit ne poocha kyon ro raha hai dost.... to Raj ne kaha Tera dil dukh raha hai mere dost..... Rohit ne kaha... tujhe kaise pata chala... Raj ne kaha ... Dost Dil se jo ki hai tera dil mujhse woh keh deta hai jo tujhse nahi kehta kya socha tha gum akele sahega... mein hoon na...ab gum ka saaya tere saath kabhi na hoga...dua hai meri rab se...tere gum mere aur meri khushiyan teri ho jayein....

Yehi meri dua hai Yogesh tumhare liye....

Agar koi samjh gaya ho mein kya keh raha hoon...to jaan gayein honge mein kya keh raha hoon...aur ab yogesh ko bhi ache se jaan gayein honge....

I am glad i got a friend like you

Thanks
Rohin

Main bhi tou Tumhara Dost houn :)**
Old
  (#127)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**

Main bhi tou Tumhara Dost houn :)** - 18th January 2005, 01:17 AM

Haan, samajh gayi houn... **Khush rahon ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat...**Take Care...God bless You.

Keep smilling.......

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#128)
Rohin

18th January 2005, 01:31 AM

Hi Shimul,

Arre tum to dost ho hi...Tum un doston mein se ho jisse kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi padti... Jab bhi zaroorat hoti ho aa jati ho... aaj bhi agayi...

Thanks
Rohin

Yes I know :)
Old
  (#129)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**

Yes I know :) - 18th January 2005, 01:44 AM

Khoushi mein tou sab hi saath hote hain, hain na Khush rahon ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat...**Take Care...God bless You.

Keep smilling.......

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#130)
vaaiz
vaaiz is on a distinguished road

18th January 2005, 09:39 AM

Rohin,

Thanks for reply. While reading the replies this morning I realised that I have more opposition in Shimul. You all might appreciate that this is an open ended forum and everyone has a right to express his/her views on the topic.

Replying to what you have said, let me say that expectations in any relation in harmful for that relation. Its not just love my dear friend. You expect from your parents, your brothers and sisters, your friends and everyone. Secondly, please understand that the idea of me saying that you are a fabulous writer was because your story needs to be read between the lines also and I did so.

I have been through all the experiences of life. Almost all. The only thing which I can co-relate today is that life is nothing but experience. Love is nothing but destiny. This is the only emotion (if u wanna call it that way) which cannot be made as in

KhudHi ki hasTi ko kar Buland iTna,ki har taqdeer se peHle,
Khuda banDe se pooche, bool teri raza kya hai

You cannot demand Love neither can you expect one. If you are blessed you will get one and that is it. Rohin, I really donot want to disturb you or your feelings on this. But let me tell you that loosing the person you love does not mean you have lost love. Please forgive me for saying this but to see that the person whom you loved and cared does not loose any chance of hurting you, when you know that you cannot hurt back that person as you love that person. Love does not mean from both sides, right. Love means your emotions towards a person. This might get reciprocated and might not get reciprocated, but your emotion remains. They remain to make your life more miserable. You cannot just end your life as you have all the responsibilities towards your family and friends and to those who love you. You have to lie with both the things day in and out and that is what hurts.

My sincere advice is, dont make the idea this simple. Let me repeat what I have said earlier. This is not a dream which can be seen if it brings smile to someones face for a while. This is a sway if takes you, tears you apart and beleive me, it happens to most of us.

Anyways, thanks for taking the reply as a friend. May be it is associated with one of the dohas of kabir....

"Nindak niyere raakhiye, bin nindak sub soon,
paani gaye na Ubre, mooti, manas choon"

May be you might appreciate me as a critic!

Ciao!
Lokesh

Old
  (#131)
Rohin

18th January 2005, 12:34 PM

Lokesh,

Dost tumhare reply padh kar mujhe bahut acha laga...

Seriously i like to have a critic. more important is the friendship i am getting in return...

Vaise ek baat kahoon... Meine Yeh nahi kaha ki kissi ke kho jaane ka gum hai woh to humesha hi rahenge saath mere....humesha...

Like i heard someone say something before..

Dont be sorry that it ended feel happy that it happened.....
the day i heard these lines it just hit m in my face....

I am a person of hope and i really do think love is the destiny as you rightly put it.....

I didn't want to make it sound so simple...If it did i will ensure that in future if i ever write something i will capture the essence of what i want to say in a much better way...

Regarding love i don't think its just between Two lovers....Its between brothers and sister...its between parents and child...infact its between everybody...an unsaid word..... I have been the most wonderful parents and sister..... I ahev been out with friends on a visit like the one here... thou not exactly like this.... I hav ha all these friends and incidents taking place in my life not together but at different points in life....

I really do appreciate your comments and your views.... Shimul is also a nice person she was not opposed to your views ... only she as a friend of mine didn't like what i wrote in your reply....

She understands me that what my intention in the story was....
But i guess that idea did not come across that welll....

You points noted and believe me i am writing a novel again the title is "In Search......" Hope you like that i am not gonna post it here i will share it with you first.... Afterall i have a great critic friend....

I like your kabir doha...

Ek phakir hoon dost....Ek akela Rahi.... Chalta chala jaoonga....Kab chala jaaonga...Pata nahi...Magar ankhon mein aasoon ban humesha rahoonga....Yehi hai takdeer meri

Thanks a lot buddy
Rohin

Old
  (#132)
vaaiz

18th January 2005, 03:47 PM

Rohin,

Apart from the discussions we had I would like to say something. Though I dont know you any bit but from the little conversation we had I must say that your ideas are more or less the same as mine. The only difference I guaged was that we are looking at the different sides of the coin, i suppose. I have known very few people who speak from heart, and I tend to beleive that you are speaking from your heart.

I hope we share a good relation some day. I dont beleive in destiny anymore. To a certain extent I have carved my way for success, but still am lone. I would really appreciate if I have a friend like you.

Warm Regards,
Lokesh

Old
  (#133)
Rohin

18th January 2005, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vaaiz
Rohin,

Apart from the discussions we had I would like to say something. Though I dont know you any bit but from the little conversation we had I must say that your ideas are more or less the same as mine. The only difference I guaged was that we are looking at the different sides of the coin, i suppose. I have known very few people who speak from heart, and I tend to beleive that you are speaking from your heart.

I hope we share a good relation some day. I dont beleive in destiny anymore. To a certain extent I have carved my way for success, but still am lone. I would really appreciate if I have a friend like you.

Warm Regards,
Lokesh
I would really appreciate if I have a friend like you.

Mazak kar rahe ho kya....Just kidding...

hum to pehle se hi dost hain na yaar....

You are already in my buddy list....Kaise gal kar rahe ho yaar....

Mein kabhi apne doston ko bhulata nahi...
Akela unhe kabhi chodta nahi....
Jab chaoge paas paoge....
Saath nahi to kya....
Khyalaon mein hi saahi....
Mein to tumhara saaya hoon....
Mujhse kaise bach paoge...

Kabhi apne aap ko akela mat samjhna...Jab dost ki yaad aaye pukar lena

Always welcome
Rohin

Old
  (#134)
vaaiz

18th January 2005, 03:59 PM

Akle to subhi hain doost

Agah apni Maut se koi bashar nahin
SAAman Sau baras ka hai, pal ki khabar nahin....

keep writing

Lokesh

thanks and bye
Old
  (#135)
Rohin

thanks and bye - 18th January 2005, 07:24 PM

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the overwhelming reponse to the post....

I am glad that you all came and appreciated my efforts.......

LOVE.......Remember the words

One last thing why everybody loved Raj and Nisha....
Well they represented the inner desires of everybody here.......
to be able to tell the person whom we love that we do and they represented our insecurities in love...like when they did not know that whether the one they loved, loved them or not.....or should we tell them........What if we are rejected........ They show are dream and our aspirations........Chapter 32 is how i see every love story ending.........But you all would have to write your own chapter 32..... you will have to end your story in your very own way.......... I am not sure if anyone will red this reply.....as the story has long been over.......... but there is a story still going on tht story is about you.......

Do come back to tell me ........ if you would like to share it with me...

Till then this writer Rohin bids you goodbye......... i will be here.....maybe not in words .....or writeups.........But whenever a new love story story begins........Afterall the cupid has to be there..lol

Thanks
Rohin

hi
Old
  (#136)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 3rd February 2005, 02:30 AM

dear rohin
maine aapki ye post padhi thi pehle and i was thrilled by your thoughts, they are so moving thoughts, so true , you r right luv is the most vital most imp emotion of luv, pyaar ke bina jeeye to kya jeeye. i agree with every word u said, its so true 100 percent, hamari inner desires itni hai, par to desire isnt bad, and we all need luv luv is somethign we cannot live without..
only thing is pyar me jitni khushi dene ki himmat hai us se bhi jyada dukh dene ki himmat hai

luv is sure a powerful word
but it has a lot of ability to hurt
though luv can make u feel great
it can also makeu feel like dirt....
so my dear whenever u say luv..be careful....luv dont have any choice it happens when it has to. but it dont go when it want to...ye to insaan hai jo aate hai jate hai par pyar aataa hai to jaata nahi hai.........i am wondering have u been in luv rohin it may be too personal question, but i still want to know...there r reasons and i can only tell u the reasons once i get ur asnwer , ofcorse if i do.

pyar kya kahu pyar ke bare mein, jab aattta hai to bahhar leke....jhoom uth thi hai zami, aur kuch yaad nahi rehta , uska naam honto par hota hai...luv is beautiful feeling....yet every coiin has its 2 sides........and so has luv.......

i want to write a lot to this post and i will someday...i will try to make it soon.
do keep wriitng.....aur padhne ka intzaar rahega.

Luv
priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#137)
Rohin

3rd February 2005, 04:58 AM

Hi Priya,

I will wait for you to come back here and reply....

I guess i you read the whole story and my comments you will know what i wanted peopl to take from the story.

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#138)
shadow
In Search of the unknown!
shadow will become famous soon enough

7th February 2005, 04:35 PM

Rohin bhai, it was good. You have a great story telling ability keep up this may become some Hindhi movie with little bit of Masala added. Glad to see the end is happy, lag raha tha kuch na kuch hoga in between. I still feel this is too perfect to fit exactly to life. Asliyat ise kahi kadwa hota hai, anyway hope remains.
Keep writing,

Quoate from Mirza Ghalib:
KHat likhenge garche matlab kuchch na ho
ham to aashiq haiN tumhaare naam ke

ishq ne 'GHalib' nikamma kar diya
warna ham bhee aadmee the; kaam ke

The higher you go, steeper will be the valley and greater will be the fall.

Shade in the shadow world

Old
  (#139)
Rohin

7th February 2005, 04:45 PM

Hi Shadow,

Ia m gald you liked it...

Insaan ki fitrat hoti hai sab kuch perfect paane ki aur agar dikhe to usse namumkin kehne ke...LOL

It will be great to see it in a movie...

Love stories do happen this way...

I hope for u also

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#140)
shadow
In Search of the unknown!
shadow will become famous soon enough

7th February 2005, 04:52 PM

Kaash humare saath bi kuch aisa hota, tho kehte zindagi mein aisa bi hota hi.
Chalo aisa kisike saath hua kushi hua aur toda dard bhi humse aisa kyon nahi hua. Shayad jo sochte jyada unke liye zindagi kuch zyada hi soch lethi hai, everything is about thresholds and choices. Hope some day this understanding is perfected. Now it just seems the play of chemicals, the programming and wiring of the brain nothing else,
As Ghalib tells
hamko ma'aloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ke KHush rakhne ko, 'GHalib' yeh KHayaal achcha hai

The higher you go, steeper will be the valley and greater will be the fall.

Shade in the shadow world

Old
  (#141)
Rohin

7th February 2005, 11:27 PM

Hi Shadow,

you will get everything my friend...Soon and i know it...

Aur galib ka yeh sher mujhe bahut acha laga...Thanks for coming here and expressing your views...

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#142)
mromer
mromer is on a distinguished road

8th February 2005, 08:05 AM

seriously its amazing .. n really reading all that was like i was there .. waiting for the continuation .......

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mei Khayal Ata Hai ... Ke Jaise Tujh Ko Banaya Gaya Hai Mere Liye
 Send a message via ICQ to mromer  
Old
  (#143)
Rohin

8th February 2005, 12:56 PM

Hi mromer,

I am glad you liked it....

May God bless you an all your ddreams come true

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#144)
Rohin

14th February 2005, 06:46 AM

To Everyone who believes or does not believe in LOVE

A Happy Valentine to you from RAj, Rohit, Nisha, Diya and ofcourse me

Pyaar karo ... aur sirf pyaar karo....

Thanks
Rohin

Namaste
Old
  (#145)
kevin
Mein aur meri tanhayee.
kevin is on a distinguished road

Namaste - 6th March 2005, 03:34 AM

Hi rohin,

Dood this one hell of very goooooooooooooooood story you have written ,... you know i skipped all my work when i read the first part of the story and started reading everything in whole streach... man why didnt you give me this link earlier ... i was browsing thru posts and i found this .. it was very nice and very very addictive.... hats of to you once again dood... no one can match you...

as for the answers

1. i think you are suitable to all the characters in the story.

2. i can't decide which chapter is good but i like them all... but most of it was the way rohit proposed nisha in the last one.

3. you know all the pairs in this story had their own meanings in life .. but raj and diya's were they best coz they knew exactly what was love .. the trust they had for each other and stuff.

4. My fav colour is black

5. my fav char is Diya for her undying love and undying faith for raj.

i want you to give me answers as well

Kevin,
«« The wolf in me always desires the sheep in you. »»
Ph. No: +91-98867-99486
  Send a message via Yahoo to kevin Send a message via AIM to kevin  
Re: Namaste
Old
  (#146)
Rohin

Re: Namaste - 6th March 2005, 04:34 PM

Hi Kevin,

I am really glad u loved the story. read it as many times as u want and share it with anybody u want it is for u all only.

as for the answers

1. i think you are suitable to all the characters in the story.

It happens with all writers each charechter is a part of their self.

2. i can't decide which chapter is good but i like them all... but most of it was the way rohit proposed nisha in the last one.

True b'coz that is the moment which a lover always waits for 1 sec before he says that he goes thru all emotions of life in one shot

3. you know all the pairs in this story had their own meanings in life .. but raj and diya's were they best coz they knew exactly what was love .. the trust they had for each other and stuff.

I think Kevin that is what i want you to realise what love is... Its about understanding truth trust.

4. My fav colour is black

Black is the dark side of u. You are a person who is not easy to understand u have a big mood swings. Ur love for a person is not which anyone will understand easily. But try and express. Ur love lacks expression. Because in Black all are lost.

5. my fav char is Diya for her undying love and undying faith for raj.

Diya is what u dream about buddy she is the gal u wanna fall in love with. Best of luck for that

Hope you are satisfied with my answers

Thanks
Rohin

Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion
Old
  (#147)
shalini
Tanha
shalini is on a distinguished road

Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion - 22nd March 2005, 04:00 PM

Hi Rohin

Love is not just an emotion but also a bond. It brings two hearts together. It touches ones soul. It is the purest thing. This relationship is stronger then any other relation. Love does not ask for much in exchange of the vast wealth it brings with it. It cannot be exchanged for anything in this world nor can it be bought at any cost. Call it what you may but it will remain the same.

An Immacaluate Rendering of Emotions!

Really enjoyed reading ur novel ....n infact....its always good reading a scintillating writer like u...Its simply my misfortune tht am not able to complete the novel..but tht doesnt make ne difference...i haven't stop at this point!!

Just keep writing
TC
shalini

[color=dark brown]Mujhse pehle kitne shayar aaye aur aa kar chale gaye,
Kuch nagme gaa kar chale gaye kuch aahe bhar kar laut gaye,

Wo bhi ek pal ka kissa the mein bhi ek pal ka kissa hoon,
Kal tumse juda ho jaaonga jo aaj tumhara hisa hoon[/color]

Re: Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion
Old
  (#148)
Rohin

Re: Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion - 23rd March 2005, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shalini
Hi Rohin

Love is not just an emotion but also a bond. It brings two hearts together. It touches ones soul. It is the purest thing. This relationship is stronger then any other relation. Love does not ask for much in exchange of the vast wealth it brings with it. It cannot be exchanged for anything in this world nor can it be bought at any cost. Call it what you may but it will remain the same.

An Immacaluate Rendering of Emotions!

Really enjoyed reading ur novel ....n infact....its always good reading a scintillating writer like u...Its simply my misfortune tht am not able to complete the novel..but tht doesnt make ne difference...i haven't stop at this point!!

Just keep writing
TC
shalini
Hi Shalini,

First to see my thread up again was a big surprise I was happy to see it for you know its one thread I hold close to my heart.

Been a long time since I read it. So when you wrote something In bold I was like wow what Thoughts why couldn't I come up with these thoughts. I read them for a long time. Almost an hour still wondering what depth in writing. Then I thought let me read my full post and I started reading upwon which I came to these lines and I laughed out madly at my own foolishness. I am just much much...

Thanks for reading as much as you could. Read as much as u can or maybe you could stop now. The choice is yours. All I can say is people who read evn the first post of this thread will be close to my hart.

Thanks Buddy
Rohin

Old
  (#149)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

23rd March 2005, 11:38 AM

what about the people who read the last post of this thread?

would they be as close to your heart...lol

Rohin...

you write wonderfully...never got to discussing your manuscript...will do it next time...

paras

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan

Old
  (#150)
Rohin

23rd March 2005, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Parastaar
what about the people who read the last post of this thread?

would they be as close to your heart...lol

Rohin...

you write wonderfully...never got to discussing your manuscript...will do it next time...

paras
Hi Paras,

Well I think I got caught in my own wizadry of words...lol

Yes Paras di everyone who reads this thread or glances through it is close to me. For someway or the other I have touched their hart. So shall u be too.

Thanks
Rohin

Re: Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion
Old
  (#151)
shalini
Tanha
shalini is on a distinguished road

Re: Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion - 23rd March 2005, 04:33 PM

Hi Rohin

Enjoying...VITAL EMOTIONS!!!...y dont u start a film on this novel of urs.....Rohit ka role tum play karna.....coz...am reading the story imagining u in place of Rohit....Rohin---->Rohit!!!

Haha

Take care!!

[color=dark brown]Mujhse pehle kitne shayar aaye aur aa kar chale gaye,
Kuch nagme gaa kar chale gaye kuch aahe bhar kar laut gaye,

Wo bhi ek pal ka kissa the mein bhi ek pal ka kissa hoon,
Kal tumse juda ho jaaonga jo aaj tumhara hisa hoon[/color]

Re: Re: Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion
Old
  (#152)
Rohin

Re: Re: Re: Life's mOst Vital Emotion - 23rd March 2005, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shalini
Hi Rohin

Enjoying...VITAL EMOTIONS!!!...y dont u start a film on this novel of urs.....Rohit ka role tum play karna.....coz...am reading the story imagining u in place of Rohit....Rohin---->Rohit!!!

Haha

Take care!!
First of all thanks u are the 150th Reply to my Post thanks a lo Buddy...

LOL

Movie aur ispar... Acha mazak hai... Upar se sone par suhaga... Mein usmein Rohit Ka kirdar karoon... Lo gayi bhes paani mein...

Enjoy reading it Buddy

Rohin

superb
Old
  (#153)
ish_lifemetal
ish_lifemetal is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up superb - 8th April 2005, 02:15 PM

hi rohin,
ur story is damn kool.mujhe to aisa laga ke some film was going on in front of me. phle to socha ke story bahut bade hai nai padh paungi but jab padhna suru kiya i couldnt even stop myself from reading it. it was really superb.kash sabki zindagi mein 7 rango ki tarah 7 acche dost ho jo hamare dosti ko barde kushiyon se. so keep writing
  Send a message via Yahoo to ish_lifemetal  
Re: superb
Old
  (#154)
Rohin

Re: superb - 8th April 2005, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ish_lifemetal
hi rohin,
ur story is damn kool.mujhe to aisa laga ke some film was going on in front of me. phle to socha ke story bahut bade hai nai padh paungi but jab padhna suru kiya i couldnt even stop myself from reading it. it was really superb.kash sabki zindagi mein 7 rango ki tarah 7 acche dost ho jo hamare dosti ko barde kushiyon se. so keep writing
Hi Isha,

thanks a lot for reading and providing your comments.

Haan sach kaha aise dost ho asal zindagi mein to zindagi kitni hassen ho jaati hai...

I am glad you had the patience to read the whole novel... Badi hai manta hoon... magar koshish hai meri ki logon ke chehre par muskan bana paoon...

thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#155)
Rohin

15th October 2005, 05:33 AM

Kabhi kabar mann karta hai purane lamhon ko jee loon...
Kuch aur sapno mein khud ko bhool loon....

So just came to read it again and also ur comments... thanks everybody....

Old
  (#156)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

15th October 2005, 10:11 AM

Sach.. this post is specialll... Glad to see it up here....Accha laga

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#157)
Rohin

Love 14th December 2006, 01:40 AM

Aaj phir padhne aa gaya...

Old
  (#158)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

14th December 2006, 11:29 PM

Glad to see this post up again...

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Hi
Old
  (#159)
taniya
taniya is on a distinguished road

Hi - 16th December 2006, 06:31 PM

Hey Its Really True Story
N Intresting I Can Feel Myself In The Story
I Can Feel That The Story Is Going Around Me
With Love
Taniya

Old
  (#160)
Sandhya1
Sandhya1 will become famous soon enough

16th December 2006, 08:43 PM

rohin nice story plz continue...........felling bahoot achhi.....itnei achhi story shar karneki liya bahoot bahoot shukriya........bye......take care.......