Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

Closed Thread

how can i post a video here
Old
  (#1)
pooja_d
pooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud of

how can i post a video here - 23rd September 2007, 04:00 PM

How can i post a video here.....?...

i want to share a video song with u all.....but here isn't any option ..

Grazie

Pooja

===========Deepika===========
Pyaar Hai Yaa sazaa ayi mere Dil bataa
Toot'ta Kyu.N naHi.N Dard Kaa Silsilaa

Old
  (#2)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

24th September 2007, 01:01 PM

For posting video links in the forum. you have to upload your video to a video hosting site. www.youtube.com is one of the best video hosting sites. It works in such a way that members can view the video directly in this forum and without redirecting to hosted site & our site engine supports the same too.
After uploading, paste the video link along with the video code in the forum.

However, i think the feature is currently disabled.

Mayank
  Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
Old
  (#3)
pooja_d
pooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud of

24th September 2007, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank View Post
For posting video links in the forum. you have to upload your video to a video hosting site. www.youtube.com is one of the best video hosting sites. It works in such a way that members can view the video directly in this forum and without redirecting to hosted site & our site engine supports the same too.
After uploading, paste the video link along with the video code in the forum.

However, i think the feature is currently disabled.

Mayank

hmmmmm....ok thanku bhaai.....i will try...hua to thik..warna fir aana hoga mujhe yaha

Grazie

Pooja

Old
  (#4)
MahamAzmi
MahamAzmi is a splendid one to beholdMahamAzmi is a splendid one to beholdMahamAzmi is a splendid one to beholdMahamAzmi is a splendid one to beholdMahamAzmi is a splendid one to beholdMahamAzmi is a splendid one to behold

4th October 2007, 02:38 PM

Adaab arz hei Pooja ji ,

I could nt help noticing this post of urs .......and thought of letting u a simple way of letting others share ur fav videos

All u have to do is , get the URL of ur video and post it here as it is ,

ONE CLICK and BINGO

anyone can watch it ........

Just like this

CHECK IT OUT HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWG1VY3S7Eo

Ishq hei hamae is geet se , aise registaanon se aisi raaton se aise libaas se aise mahol se

I am passionately in luv wid such stuff

Sab kuch is song mein Maham ki pasand ka hei

aap bhi dekhiye

Old
  (#5)
pooja_d

6th October 2007, 11:08 PM

Azmi ji adaab,

Ji bahot bahot shukriya apki madad ke liye...ji main ab isi se video post karti hu......

ye video jo apne diya hai yaha...bahot hi achha hai...mujhe bahot pasand hai.....ila arun ki awaaz rajasthani gano pe bahot achhi lagti hai.....

shurkiya bahot bahot.

Grazie

Pooja

Closed Thread