Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

You & I ke Beech Me
Old
  (#1)
pooja_d
pooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud of

You & I ke Beech Me - 6th February 2009, 11:29 PM

Naya game...yeeeeeee....

Karna ye hoga sabhi ko...likhna hoga apne se pahale waape player ke liye kiii...YOU & I KE BEECH ME__________rishta hai, nahi hai , dushmani hai pyaar hai...whatever u want to write ok

So start yaar...

Grazie

Pooja

===========Deepika===========
Pyaar Hai Yaa sazaa ayi mere Dil bataa
Toot'ta Kyu.N naHi.N Dard Kaa Silsilaa

Old
  (#2)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th February 2009, 11:31 PM

YOU & I KE BEECH ME "MATKO ka" rishta hai

im right ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#3)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th February 2009, 11:32 PM

you and I ke beech me dosti hai...........................

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#4)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th February 2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
you and I ke beech me dosti hai...........................

you and I ke beech me DEAR DEAR DEAR hai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#5)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th February 2009, 01:27 AM

you And I Ke Beech "so Sweet Of You" Hai.....................

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#6)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th February 2009, 12:20 PM

You & I.. matlab ki zainy jee aur maiN " baRaa bhaaii chhoTi behan.. yaa chhoTaa bhaaii baRii behan " ..!

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#7)
Ek Ehsaas
Couldn't Care Less
Ek Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud of

7th February 2009, 12:34 PM

YOU & I KE BEECH ME Dostana hai. he he he he..................

Who Cares.....
  Send a message via Yahoo to Ek Ehsaas  
Old
  (#8)
pooja_d
pooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud of

7th February 2009, 06:41 PM

u & i ke beech me 3rd world war

Old
  (#9)
mausam
Yaadon ka!
mausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant future

7th February 2009, 07:04 PM

you and I ke beech mein........tera pagalpan hain.........

Jaane kya samjha woh mujhe
Jaane kya samjhi main useN

Faasla nazar aaya....Kuch kadmon ke saath se

Old
  (#10)
pooja_d

7th February 2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mausam View Post
you and I ke beech mein........tera pagalpan hain.........
u & i ke beech me bahot badaa wala pyaar haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Old
  (#11)
Ek Ehsaas
Couldn't Care Less
Ek Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud of

7th February 2009, 09:06 PM

U and I ke beech mein, bhai behen wala tyohaar hai..........

Who Cares.....
Old
  (#12)
sunita thakur

7th February 2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widhani View Post
U and I ke beech mein, bhai behen wala tyohaar hai..........

u aur i ke beech mein.......kushiyo.n ki bahaar hai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#13)
Purvi
~ Ek Ghazal ~
Purvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant future

7th February 2009, 11:22 PM

U & I ke Beech main AAj se Dosti Pakki.....................................

~*~Kaash Dil ki aawaz mein aisa asar ho jaaye
Jise Hum Yaad karte hai use Khabar ho jaaye ~*~

Old
  (#14)
sunita thakur

7th February 2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ek Ghazal View Post
U & I ke Beech main AAj se Dosti Pakki.....................................

u aur i ke beech mein .............dosti hogi sacchi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#15)
Purvi
~ Ek Ghazal ~
Purvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant future

7th February 2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
u aur i ke beech mein .............dosti hogi sacchi
U & I beech main Baatein hongi fursat se.......................

Filhaal Ijazaat....................

~*~Kaash Dil ki aawaz mein aisa asar ho jaaye
Jise Hum Yaad karte hai use Khabar ho jaaye ~*~

Old
  (#16)
Ek Ehsaas
Couldn't Care Less

7th February 2009, 11:29 PM

U & I beech main dosti hogi izzat se.................

Who Cares.....
Old
  (#17)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

9th February 2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widhani View Post
U & I beech main dosti hogi izzat se.................
u & i ke beech mein gender difference.

Old
  (#18)
pooja_d

10th February 2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
u & i ke beech mein gender difference.
u & i ke beech mein anjanaa rishta

Old
  (#19)
sunita thakur

10th February 2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja_d View Post
u & i ke beech mein anjanaa rishta

u aur I ke beech mein......bahut sara pyar hai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#20)
rocker09
Banned
rocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nice

11th February 2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
u aur I ke beech mein......bahut sara pyar hai

U and I ke Beech me Bhut Kuch special hai DI ka Rishta hai

Old
  (#21)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

11th February 2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker09 View Post
U and I ke Beech me Bhut Kuch special hai DI ka Rishta hai
U & I ke beech mein pakki wali dosti.............

Old
  (#22)
rocker09
Banned
rocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nice

11th February 2009, 02:32 PM

U and I Kee Beech me Omlate hai re oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old
  (#23)
N@zneen
Banned

11th February 2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
U and I Kee Beech me Omlate hai re oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
U & I KE BEECH ANBAN HAI..............

Old
  (#24)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

11th February 2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
U & I KE BEECH ANBAN HAI..............
U & me ke beech me dosti hai........... !

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#25)
rocker09
Banned

11th February 2009, 03:18 PM

U and I Ke Beech me Ab tak kuch nahi hai par ho jayega

Old
  (#26)
N@zneen
Banned

11th February 2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
U and I Ke Beech me Ab tak kuch nahi hai par ho jayega
U & I KE BEECH MEI SDC COMMON HAI..............

Old
  (#27)
rocker09
Banned

11th February 2009, 03:52 PM

U and I Ke Beec me Mumbai Common hai samjhe kya apun kya bola Chubuli

Old
  (#28)
pooja_d

13th February 2009, 10:52 PM

u and i ke beech me net net ka fark....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: