Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

i could bring back life to somebody....
Old
  (#1)
maddi
maddi is on a distinguished road

i could bring back life to somebody.... - 3rd February 2005, 12:39 AM

hi friends

this incident has always been very close to my heart.
this started in the year 1994 when i was in primary school and my parents had hired a auto rikshaw for me.the driver used to collect all the kids belonging to the same school an take us to school.

i used to be very active those days and was the first one to be picked.there was another friend of mine who used to stay just near by my house.they were tenents and had moved in newly.when early in the morning we used to go to pick her up i used to see a lady who was very weak and hav tea with husband in their varandah and they were the owners.whenever the lady looked at me i used to give her a smile.

in the beginning she did not respond.she used to just stare at me.after few days when i smiled at her again she smiled at me back.hence from then we used smile at each other but never spoke to her.

as i had told earlier my friend was a tenant in their house, they shifted and myself and the lady owner didnt meet.

after years that is in 1999 i met the lady in a temple.
i couldnt recognise her first and then she to me spoke very gently and reminded me of my unselfish smile.

it was amazing for me to know that the lady still remembered me.
she took me to her house and spoke to me about her past.
she told how a person had cheated them and taken away most of their property and that was the reason why she was completely traumatised and had given up hopes to live.i can say she was under depression and u all know how difficult it is to come out of the depression.

to my surprise the lady told me that she was smiling today bcoz of me.bcoz of my smile she was able to recover fast.after few mins her husband came back from office and she introduced me to him.he was so happy to see me and said"so at last u found that pari".so now i knew she had told her family abt me.

after that myself and the lady met very often.and her children got married.

soon after we shifted our house to a new locality and our meeting reduced.after few months when i came down to meet the lady , somebody else opened the door,i asked for the lady and got to know that they had shifted to london where their elder son recided.at that moment i was very angry with her.the new owner asked my name and gave me pack saying the lady had asked to give it to me when i come.

when i opened the pack there was a small doll with a cute smile and a letter which said remain the same till we meet next time.

after this i fell will we ever meet again?i hope we will....

<the best Almighty ever created>
madhu [maddi]

HI madhu!
Old
  (#2)
yashmax
Shayri Dil se...
yashmax is on a distinguished road

HI madhu! - 3rd February 2005, 10:56 PM

Hi Madhu....

I really felt very good while reading the whole story...It was so
innocent way of describing each and everything....too good madhu....People like u are very rare like the shining gem..
You really were their little angel who helped them.....
And sure you will meet them soon someday.....

Thanks alot for sharing such a heart touching story with all of us ..

Take care...
Have a wonderful time..
Bye

~ Dosti Dil se ~
: : Dost har lamha saath tumhare hai hum : :
Listen to your mind...but follow your heart.
"Anyone who believes sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
----------------------------------------------
: : Yogesh : :
  Send a message via Yahoo to yashmax Send a message via AIM to yashmax  
hi
Old
  (#3)
maddi
maddi is on a distinguished road

hi - 4th February 2005, 12:02 AM

hi yogesh;

thanks a lot for all that u have said.i 2 hope to meet them as soon as possible.bye take care

<the best Almighty ever created>
madhu [maddi]