Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

Direct DIL se
Old
  (#1)
palash_das
ek hara hua premi
palash_das is on a distinguished road

Direct DIL se - 9th April 2004, 12:13 AM

All dear friends of shayri.com...........once i came upon a very very beautifull Love letter written by one of the beautifull and best women among the all I know . This one has been written by her from the very interior of her heart and is very original...very true....very very beautifull.......though it had been written for some other purpose....but I am feeling honoured to post the love letter and show all living human beeings what love is and how it can be made iternal ....now here is the lovely letter :

Only My xyz

I love u with bottom of my heart.I know i took a long time to say there 3 little words but that now i have said them .I will keep these words as long as i am alive .

May be in the past i have hurt u unknowingly i am very sorry for that . But as u r my friend also before a lover u could only have understood me . I am very happy to find u in my life bcoz i truust u and know u will never leave me alone .

Days - months passed we only became more closer with time .. No doubt , the time had been rude to us .or our circumstances were odd But The main thing we crossed the river of those painful exams & now we r holding hands forver and standing on a better firm place .

I promise 2 keep u happy with all the love i have . But u also have to promise me that u will never cry what ever the reason may be Bcoz i just cannot see tears in ur eyes .when u cry , My picture in ur eyes get cloudy and then they came out of ur eyes ....I want to live in ur eyes and die there .SO pls for heaven sake donot cry.

we know each other very well. It is always easy to accept a person with positive points ..but the relation become more strong and compatible when we both accept each other as we are ! I wanna request u one thing please donot take seriously any word or sentence which i use during fight . see u also one day told me same thing and i aggreed ...Bcoz see when we get angry we r out of our control and as we r humans we tend to make fault .so pls forgive me when i do some thing like that .

Else u know i am always by ur side today and forever

Miss u lots
abc

I don't need a signature to identify myself because mere sabhi dosto mujhe mere swabhav se pahchante hay......still for people who don't know me.........recognise me as........LOVER OF THE ONE WHO LOVES TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE HEART WHICH KNOWS HOW TO LOVE.
  Send a message via Yahoo to palash_das  
Old
  (#2)
mistisonardustu
mistisonardustu is on a distinguished road

10th April 2004, 02:53 PM

palas,

aapka ea presentation kabil.e tarif hai.........aur uska jo bengali anuvad aapne kiya woh to aur bhi sundar.

dost many many thanx.

debasish
  Send a message via Yahoo to mistisonardustu  
I am surprised !!
Old
  (#3)
palash_das
ek hara hua premi
palash_das is on a distinguished road

I am surprised !! - 12th April 2004, 12:36 AM

Hi ,

Aapne mere is presentation ko tariff ki haqdar samjha , mujhe bahot achha laga . Kiu na ho , ye jisne bhi likha hay wo is dharti par bhagwan ka bheja hua sabse achha insaan jo hay . To uski har likha hua presentation to achha hi hoga na ?.........Maine kya kia......bas uski likhi hui is letter ko present kia sab ke samne taki sabko pata to chale ke dil se nikla hua prem kitna swargia hoti hay !!

Waise to ye kisi ko likha hua nahi hay....bas ek example hay...lekin fir bhi bahot pyaar se likha hua hay................islie itna khubsurat hay .

Lekin mujhe ek baat aapse puchhna hay..........aapko kaise pata chala ke iska ak anuvad bhi hay........aur wo maine hi kia hay.....wo bhi bengali me ?

Aapko kaise pata chala ye sab ?

Aapke reply ke lie wait kar raha huun.............

Palash .

I don't need a signature to identify myself because mere sabhi dosto mujhe mere swabhav se pahchante hay......still for people who don't know me.........recognise me as........LOVER OF THE ONE WHO LOVES TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE HEART WHICH KNOWS HOW TO LOVE.
  Send a message via Yahoo to palash_das