Closed Thread

Hello Friends Attenttion Members
Old
  (#1)
shayriawards
shayriawards is on a distinguished road

Hello Friends Attenttion Members - 24th March 2006, 10:24 PM

Hi friends
I have come with a new concept.hope u peole like it.i wud like to start here a quaterly basis award.like Hollywood give Oscars,bollywood give cine awards.and like star plus give star pariwar awards,similary i wud like to start here shayri pariwar awards…..off course not without ur help……
This awards will be give on quaterly basic,3 month basis.
The categories of award will be…..

Best shayar in male category(like best actor in films)
Best shayar in female category(like best actress in films)
Best debutant shayar in male category
Best debutant shayar in female category
Best shayri (like best film)

This awards will be judged by the following panels of judge,which has been selected unbiasly on the basic of most post and also on the survey of most active member…in last three month…….and the panel of judges beside moderators,as they also can participate…….. are…….i wud like to have judges confirmation before proceeding…..

Meena cheeda
Pulkit gupta
Rohin
Saccha pyar
Farhana
parul
Aman rahi
Ghayal shayar
Manoj kureel
Luv priya
Garima
Mukhra
Diggaz dave
Mehul jain
vipin box
Kuhulika
chandsi
Anjan rahi
Karthik
Karan q
Pallavi here
Nice of me
Shrdh
Muskil
Massom shayar
Passionatelover
friend nidhi
kasak
. sukanya
. acharya mj

the first four categories of award will be judged by the votes of judges, whoever receive the most vote will be given the title, though award will not have any monetary benefits,but it will create a competitions so that all the shayars can even write better shayris……….and also the work of shayars will be given the justice…….
The last category of award will be decide by the most pruduent replies……

If u will agree with this concept then we will proceed further…..
So what u guys say……….

shayri
  Send a message via Yahoo to shayriawards  
Old
  (#2)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

25th March 2006, 01:25 AM

Hmm, well, I will say this. This idea of competition/awards might turn out to be a great one. It seems sensible, although it could cause problems. I am 50-50 for it. I don’t know whether to say yes continue or no do not continue because this has advantages, but also can lead to disadvantages.

However, whatever the outcome is, I will like to seclude myself from the chair of being a judge. I do not think I have reached that stage yet, and I know that I will never either. All I have to say is that I am willing to participate, but not as a judge, but as a participant. Being a judge is a great thing, and that is why it should be awarded to only the best, which I do not consider myself to be.

Well, that is all from my side. I’ll be on the lookout to see what the other members have to say about this.

Thank you for sharing your idea.
Take care

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#3)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th March 2006, 03:41 PM

frankly speaking brother i like ur idea very much.but the thing is taht u sud post this thread in all the forums so dat most of the people cud get a look of it.n so u cud kno abt all dat.so keep going on wid dis thought of urs.best of luck from me.n u cud ask for ne support u may want from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish 
Old
  (#4)
roshani
roshani will become famous soon enough

25th March 2006, 04:17 PM

hi friend,
sorry i dont know ur name. neways just needed to know one thing. if these all r the panel of judges in ur opinion , then who all r the participants, as they r the ones who write here oftenly than others. well i liked ur idea but i think u really need to work out again on it, as i personally believe tht if such compitions are there then the judge shud be an outsider which has no relation with any one out here. may be a person frm different site. neways its just a suggestion. decision is up to u n the members whom u have chosen as judges. if any words n suggestion of mine are wrong m srry for tht. but yes ur this concept is nice. i think it can work well. take care n looking forward for such initiatives. i m gonna enjoy hell reading everyone. take care n may god bless u all with his finnest glitters.
with love
roshani

Old
  (#5)
shrdh
shrdh will become famous soon enoughshrdh will become famous soon enough

25th March 2006, 05:14 PM

DEar -------------
well i must say u have come up with a gud idea and indeed it is nice that shayri.com have such competition but here i do agree with roshni if these all r judge so who is going to participate plz let me be the participant as i am very new writer and dnt have much knowladge abt shayri .
if u dnt mind i wud suggest sum gud writer and senior member
shud judge this competition .consult with moderator too
there r very knowladgable person on this site .yaa u can select some awards by voting also but this is going to be mess up.and u really need some one mature to sort it out.or u can go with roshni suggestion.

thnx for adding me in judge .but i think i still on learning period

shrdh

Send a message via Yahoo to shrdh  
Re: Hello Friends Attenttion Members
Old
  (#6)
Diggaj_Dave
EK CHAMAKTA HUA SITARA
Diggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to behold

Re: Hello Friends Attenttion Members - 25th March 2006, 08:05 PM

Mere bhai tumhara idea to acha hai par meri ray mein shayri.com par main nahi chahta koi competition ho shayri.com par

bas mera aesa sochna thajo bata diya agar dusre chahte hai to suru ho to mujhe koi harz nahi par mujhe ish door rakhna...Haan main chahta hu ki ek din naam kamau par yaha nahi

HUM kabhi apne ghar mein aesa karte hai ki yaha kare

take care

Quote:
Originally posted by shayriawards
Hi friends
I have come with a new concept.hope u peole like it.i wud like to start here a quaterly basis award.like Hollywood give Oscars,bollywood give cine awards.and like star plus give star pariwar awards,similary i wud like to start here shayri pariwar awards…..off course not without ur help……
This awards will be give on quaterly basic,3 month basis.
The categories of award will be…..

Best shayar in male category(like best actor in films)
Best shayar in female category(like best actress in films)
Best debutant shayar in male category
Best debutant shayar in female category
Best shayri (like best film)

This awards will be judged by the following panels of judge,which has been selected unbiasly on the basic of most post and also on the survey of most active member…in last three month…….and the panel of judges beside moderators,as they also can participate…….. are…….i wud like to have judges confirmation before proceeding…..

Meena cheeda
Pulkit gupta
Rohin
Saccha pyar
Farhana
parul
Aman rahi
Ghayal shayar
Manoj kureel
Luv priya
Garima
Mukhra
Diggaz dave
Mehul jain
vipin box
Kuhulika
chandsi
Anjan rahi
Karthik
Karan q
Pallavi here
Nice of me
Shrdh
Muskil
Massom shayar
Passionatelover
friend nidhi
kasak
. sukanya
. acharya mj

the first four categories of award will be judged by the votes of judges, whoever receive the most vote will be given the title, though award will not have any monetary benefits,but it will create a competitions so that all the shayars can even write better shayris……….and also the work of shayars will be given the justice…….
The last category of award will be decide by the most pruduent replies……

If u will agree with this concept then we will proceed further…..
So what u guys say……….

Navard-e-ishq mein kya hua kya bataye hum
kabhi humne yu khud ko harata naa dekha

Kaise Samjhau Dil-e-hasarat-nasiib Ko Apne
K Sab Kuch Milta Nahi Chah Lene Se Ish Zamane Mein..... "Diggaj"
 Send a message via ICQ to Diggaj_Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Diggaj_Dave Send a message via AIM to Diggaj_Dave  
Old
  (#7)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

26th March 2006, 12:14 AM

Yes i am replying here again. bcoz i was thinking about this...and as i read the other replies frm other members, i have one more thing to say....yes, who are the contestants??? if all the active members are the judges, then who is being judged?

i have a suggestion for the judges...maybe choose a senior member such as Amanush(Muskil), or Meena ji. also, tht many judges???? i think it shld be kept to a low number...maybe 2-5...no more.

nd one more thing...u have a total of 5 awards...hmmm...this could be a problem dont u think? bcoz by saying best shayar, it wld mean a writer who has written on all topics, nd not everyone has done tht. maybe, if you added sub awards such as shayar in dard, or shayar in hindi/urdu, shayar in english, shayar in ishq...oh i dont know.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#8)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

26th March 2006, 11:43 AM

Lolzzzzz... buddy... you know something... you have left Maikash, Talib ji and Mushi bhai as contestnats and us all to judge them.. that was one big time joke.... hahahah... seriously yaar... that wud be fun... me judging Mushi bhia, Maikash Talib G.... by god........

well.. these wards thing is not welcome here... It creates chaos... and nothing else.... haan but if at all it had to be.... I wud cut short ur panel of judges...

Musharraf Hussain
Meena Chheda
Talib
Mushkil
Maikash

Thats it.... Have fun dude... thou i dont think we need ne awards... we all know ho are the best amongst us... and we will keep trying to learn mor and more frm them....

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#9)
roshani
roshani will become famous soon enough

26th March 2006, 11:48 AM

heheheheh pulkit, this shud have been posted in the humourous section. i m just laughing hell now after reading u. lolz too gud. well ek baar socho if u got to judge maikash jee,talibjee n munshi jee, i swear wat will u all judge of panels go through. gr8. god save this place.

Old
  (#10)
shrdh
shrdh will become famous soon enoughshrdh will become famous soon enough

26th March 2006, 11:59 AM

hahahaahahhaah nice one pulkit do agree
and diggaj i really really liked ur ans
this is our family and we dnt need any of awards love is most precious thing which we getting .

love u bro
shrdh

Send a message via Yahoo to shrdh  
hello friends
Old
  (#11)
shayriawards

hello friends - 26th March 2006, 07:15 PM

hi friends,
it nice to see the active participation and showing anxiousness and intrest in my concept.
i wud ke to make my concept further clear.every member can participate in this award even the judges.if every goes thing goes right this compediton willstart from 2nd april and,the award day will be on 31 st june just after three months.
this will be a unique compedition in sense ,because here judges can themself participate............
i must have not used the word judges here,instead i wud use senior memebers.
At the end of the month say on 25t h june the above selected senior members will give there opinion.
example.suppose i am one of the judge,then i have to give the opinion in this way....

best shayrr in male category-masoomshayar
best shayr in female category-shrdh
best debutant shayr in male category-sameer shad
best debutant shayr in female category-ranju bhatia
best shayri-it will be desided on the basis of the shayri which has recieved most prudent replies.

thus we will have thirty opnions(as there are thirty judges).we will count the vote and whoever recieves the most will be given the title.

shayri
Old
  (#12)
shayriawards

26th March 2006, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mukhra
Hmm, well, I will say this. This idea of competition/awards might turn out to be a great one. It seems sensible, although it could cause problems. I am 50-50 for it. I don’t know whether to say yes continue or no do not continue because this has advantages, but also can lead to disadvantages.

However, whatever the outcome is, I will like to seclude myself from the chair of being a judge. I do not think I have reached that stage yet, and I know that I will never either. All I have to say is that I am willing to participate, but not as a judge, but as a participant. Being a judge is a great thing, and that is why it should be awarded to only the best, which I do not consider myself to be.

Well, that is all from my side. I’ll be on the lookout to see what the other members have to say about this.

Thank you for sharing your idea.
Take care
hello mukhra
thanks welcoming this concept.even ur in this panel,but u can still participate,and ur not off from it.since ur one of the active memebrs of shayri.com thats why you have been considered in this panel.i wud like to know that if u intrested then i will go further in details.

shayri
Old
  (#13)
shayriawards

26th March 2006, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ghayal_shayar
frankly speaking brother i like ur idea very much.but the thing is taht u sud post this thread in all the forums so dat most of the people cud get a look of it.n so u cud kno abt all dat.so keep going on wid dis thought of urs.best of luck from me.n u cud ask for ne support u may want from me.
hello ghayal shayar,
thanks for welcoming this idea.i wud certaily need your help,because it will be immpossible for me do this thing alone,and i will be needing lot of volunteers.i wud like to know ur email id and like to have ur active participation in this compedition.

shayri
Old
  (#14)
shayriawards

26th March 2006, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by roshani
hi friend,
sorry i dont know ur name. neways just needed to know one thing. if these all r the panel of judges in ur opinion , then who all r the participants, as they r the ones who write here oftenly than others. well i liked ur idea but i think u really need to work out again on it, as i personally believe tht if such compitions are there then the judge shud be an outsider which has no relation with any one out here. may be a person frm different site. neways its just a suggestion. decision is up to u n the members whom u have chosen as judges. if any words n suggestion of mine are wrong m srry for tht. but yes ur this concept is nice. i think it can work well. take care n looking forward for such initiatives. i m gonna enjoy hell reading everyone. take care n may god bless u all with his finnest glitters.
with love
roshani
hello roshani
yes its a new way.but it will certainy bring out the best.i wud like u to participate in it.

shayri
Old
  (#15)
shayriawards

26th March 2006, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shrdh
DEar -------------
well i must say u have come up with a gud idea and indeed it is nice that shayri.com have such competition but here i do agree with roshni if these all r judge so who is going to participate plz let me be the participant as i am very new writer and dnt have much knowladge abt shayri .
if u dnt mind i wud suggest sum gud writer and senior member
shud judge this competition .consult with moderator too
there r very knowladgable person on this site .yaa u can select some awards by voting also but this is going to be mess up.and u really need some one mature to sort it out.or u can go with roshni suggestion.

thnx for adding me in judge .but i think i still on learning period

shrdh
hello shrdh
this is just a mere compedition and not a war. if by chance this cause any problem we will certainly terminate it.but this concept worth trying once.it may also haapen it will boost shayr to write even better,and we will able read some wonderful creations,after all healthy compedition always create congenial envoriment.

shayri
Re: Re: Hello Friends Attenttion Members
Old
  (#16)
shayriawards

Re: Re: Hello Friends Attenttion Members - 26th March 2006, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diggaj_Dave
Mere bhai tumhara idea to acha hai par meri ray mein shayri.com par main nahi chahta koi competition ho shayri.com par

bas mera aesa sochna thajo bata diya agar dusre chahte hai to suru ho to mujhe koi harz nahi par mujhe ish door rakhna...Haan main chahta hu ki ek din naam kamau par yaha nahi

HUM kabhi apne ghar mein aesa karte hai ki yaha kare

take care
diggaz dave,
mene jo sock kar yeh jo yukti di hai,yeh mene yeh soch kar diya hai ki eese aur bhi acchi shayri hum padne ko mile.prayogita ladai ka karan nahi banti yeh aapko aapni khubi ka pradarshan karne ka mauka deti hai.yeh prayogita acche shayro ke liye protshan ka kaam bhi karegi.meri yeh darkast rahegi aapse ki aap bhi es pryugita me bhaag le.aur fir aapki marji hai.par hume jarrur bataye ki aap is me bhaag lena chayenge ya nahi.

shayri
Old
  (#17)
shayriawards

26th March 2006, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mukhra
Yes i am replying here again. bcoz i was thinking about this...and as i read the other replies frm other members, i have one more thing to say....yes, who are the contestants??? if all the active members are the judges, then who is being judged?

i have a suggestion for the judges...maybe choose a senior member such as Amanush(Muskil), or Meena ji. also, tht many judges???? i think it shld be kept to a low number...maybe 2-5...no more.

nd one more thing...u have a total of 5 awards...hmmm...this could be a problem dont u think? bcoz by saying best shayar, it wld mean a writer who has written on all topics, nd not everyone has done tht. maybe, if you added sub awards such as shayar in dard, or shayar in hindi/urdu, shayar in english, shayar in ishq...oh i dont know.
hello mukhra,
yes u are absouletely right. we will increase this award to more...
we wil increase the category from 5 to 11

the other catgories will be...
best shayr e ishq
best shayr e dard
best hindi poetry
best english poetry
best ghazal
though best shayr will be only one.
though panel of judges has been selected on the basis of their activness,because judges must be active.and name recommended by u are alredy there.
though selection of less judges may lead to partiallity.thats why keeping this mind i have selected 30 members so there will huge diversification and we will get the best choice.i wud like to have ur active participation.

shayri
Old
  (#18)
shayriawards

26th March 2006, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pulkit_gupta
Lolzzzzz... buddy... you know something... you have left Maikash, Talib ji and Mushi bhai as contestnats and us all to judge them.. that was one big time joke.... hahahah... seriously yaar... that wud be fun... me judging Mushi bhia, Maikash Talib G.... by god........

well.. these wards thing is not welcome here... It creates chaos... and nothing else.... haan but if at all it had to be.... I wud cut short ur panel of judges...

Musharraf Hussain
Meena Chheda
Talib
Mushkil
Maikash

Thats it.... Have fun dude... thou i dont think we need ne awards... we all know ho are the best amongst us... and we will keep trying to learn mor and more frm them....
hello pulkit
i would like requote myself "and the panel of judges beside moderators,as they also can participate".of course how can we forget moderators.but it depends upon them wheather they wud like to or not.
and here we will not be judging will be giving our opinion that who desrves this.and it will decided on basis of maximum vote recieved by the member........
i wud like u to give a second thought to it,because this concept worth trying once,if in case it cause any chaos it will immediately ceased.
yes we know who are the best heer,but lets take and opinion who really is the best after all these above panel of judges are the most active members of the shayri.com and they are pruddent enough decide who really has the fire.

shayri
Old
  (#19)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

26th March 2006, 08:17 PM

I dont know who you are but would say one thing if you are so sure of your concept do come forward with ur true identity and then we might consider it.

However with my past experience I would like to say its a complete no no from me. I am a very practical person and would say that it is not worth it. People here come to express their feelings and feelings cannot be rated or graded.

Hence would say please keep me completely out of this.

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#20)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

26th March 2006, 08:29 PM

Well...

My second thought wud be a complete No to it... As Rohin already said... we are here to learn and express... not to be graded... actually we dont wanna get into all this... we are better off as we are now... no awards...

You may or may not be aware that...something similar to this has taken place once.. and it ended as the whole thread had to be deleted by the moderators...

So... I dont appreciate this concept.

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai

Last edited by Pulkit_gupta; 26th March 2006 at 08:32 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#21)
mehul jain
haatho se haath milte rah
mehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the rough

27th March 2006, 10:09 AM

hey the concept is good but it may hurt others who will not get the awards in this case some may leave the site some may will get jealous of others so y to create such a good place a hell by creating a issue over here so plz avoid giving awards all r best in their own way some write for people some write to remove pains some write bcoz they can write good and so on.............. so y to give awards for their sorrow which they write...............

hope i didnt say wrong and might have not hurt any1

meri har chahat se pehle ek chahat hogi
wo chahat hamesha tum hogi
ab to chahna hi reh gaya hai zindagi main
na jane yeh chahat kab puri hogi

shayri awards
Old
  (#22)
masti
masti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant futuremasti has a brilliant future

shayri awards - 27th March 2006, 01:23 PM

Hi

I am so sorry i don't know ur name my friend, but first of all i would like to thank you that u really want to do something about this site and we people.

but in my opinion, i think u wud agree that all of us who r writing here do not write to get any award. It is a mean to express the way we feel or the way to share our happiness, our sorrows, our frustrations, or jus to make people laugh.

it is a way to make like minded friends not competitors. the moment you put award thing people may not reply to their 'competitors' as they cud feel threatened.

Instead i have an idea

We should decide any date like 10 of every month, every one interested to participate, will send only one of his/her best creation, a panel of judges who should be outsiders(so that everyone cud participate) but those who have thorogh knowledge of shayri should choose the best creation not the best shayar

awards cud be like

shayari e dard of the month
shayari e isq of the month
imandar shayari
best andaaze bayaan

I mean something like this

This wud not only motivate the old shayars but also the budding shayars.

If I some how made you feel bad, then forget considering me kid.

Sarika

Old
  (#23)
ranju bhatia
ranju bhatia is a jewel in the roughranju bhatia is a jewel in the roughranju bhatia is a jewel in the rough

27th March 2006, 06:19 PM

hi ............

i think this is a very good idea.. waise toh sab hi jagah hi accha likh rahe hain......but thoda sa is se motivation meliga.....

with best wishes

ranju bhatia

ranjana

Old
  (#24)
friendnidhi
friendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to behold

27th March 2006, 06:51 PM

Hi Friend,
As you are new on this site you may not know about our previous experiance over here. Well I had only 1 but that was not good. Let it be a site to share our feelings with each other and not competing with each other. Let us be what we are, we dont need awards for our poetry. These are not merely lines, they carry a deep meaning inside them, they are our feelings and you can not award any one feeling. Weather it is the feeling of love or pain we can not judge which one is the best.
I appreciate your efforts for motivating the new writers. But we cud think of other ways also.
I have a suggestion.
Every month there will be a topic on which all of will submit a shayri of our own. We cud mail the details about the same to all members of shayri.com along with the url of the thread. This may motivate people to post their views on the particular topic. By mailing the information to every member, maybe those members come up with beautiful compositions who are a member of the site but they have not visited it.
Again we are not going to Comment on the best shayris but only and only the moderators and the most senior members of shayri can give their views in how we cud improve our writing skills they cud either give us pm or email or we are ready to accept their views here on board.
It would work as a boque to the site

Regards
Nidhi Agarwal

Na Chaho kisi ko itna ~ ~ ki chahat tumhari majboori ban jaye ~ ~ chaho kisi ko itna ki ~ ~ tumhara pyar us ke liye zaroori ban jaye...............

Friend Nidhi - A Silent Tear

"Shedding a Tear When You are Lonely - So Peaceful yet so Painful...."
  Send a message via Yahoo to friendnidhi  
Old
  (#25)
shayriawards

28th April 2006, 11:17 PM

i m back

give ur feed back
we need to declare winners by 30th

shayri
Re: Hello Friends Attenttion Members
Old
  (#26)
passionatelover
pass love on and on...
passionatelover is a name known to allpassionatelover is a name known to allpassionatelover is a name known to allpassionatelover is a name known to allpassionatelover is a name known to allpassionatelover is a name known to all

Re: Hello Friends Attenttion Members - 28th April 2006, 11:44 PM

kool buddy
well let see whether it wil be accepted by all or not,i guess it will not be
bud gud try

and i say yes to this

though i dont agree with some seniors who thinks that feelings cannot be measured i guess it can be,as in econmics we can measure demand ,it was an old school of thought,if it wudnt have been measured we wudnt have got complex cost structures and we must shed off that old of school of thought,and welcome this concept.......

bye and take care
passionate.............

gaurav ki bhasha nahi sheek ab chalne ka andaz badal
shimti baho ko khool garud aab udane ka andaaz badal
--------------ram dhari 'singh' dhinkar-------roti aur swadeenta

chand ho pari ho ya koi afshara
pyar kare jo hume sone sa khara
jiski ankhon me ho pyar hi pyar bhara
me uska "veer" wo meri "zarra"

-------------------Brizesh_kol_-------------------------------------

Last edited by passionatelover; 28th April 2006 at 11:54 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to passionatelover  
Old
  (#27)
chaahat
chaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to behold

19th December 2006, 12:47 AM

Who ever you are.

My answer is NO.

This is our family and there's no stupid competeion between family members.

Here everybody writes what they feel and nobody can judge anybody's feelings.

This would be offending.

I support Rohin & Pulkit Bhai.

Shayri.com ko shayri ke liye hi rehne do.. yahan koi competition nahi hona chaahiye.. jahan pyar aur dosti bastein hain vahan nafrat aur eersha ke beej bone ki koshish bhi mat keejiye..

I appologise if I was rude. But sorry I don't support this for my family.

~Priya

"Dikha kar khawaab in aankhon ko, De gaye aansoon in mein Tum..
Kaise chalka doo yeh aansoon, In mein bhi To rehTe ho Tum.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sirf Tanu Ki ChaahaT...... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by chaahat; 19th December 2006 at 12:55 AM..

mujhe pasand nahi aaya yeh idea...!
Old
  (#28)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

mujhe pasand nahi aaya yeh idea...! - 19th December 2006, 09:52 AM

dost sach kahu mujhe yeh idea bilkul pasand nahi aaya...!

aapne kabhi koi hansta khelta pariwaar dekha hai aapne aas-paas, agar dekha hota to aap aisa hargiz na kahtey, kyuki koi bhi nahi chaheyga ki uske hanstey kheltey pariwaar mai.n ek doosrey ke parti mukabley ki bhawana ho. aisa mera sochna hai. jaha sab aapne jazbaat ek doosrey se share kartey hai.n jo dil ki baat kisi se nahi kah patey hai.n woh hum jaha kah saktey hai.n es mai.n competetion jaise koi baat mujhe sahi nahi laggi....! abhi to sab mai.n pyar hai sab ek doosrey ke dil ki baat ko samjatey hai.n aur samjna chahtey hai.n................pls phir kabhi aisa koi idea na hi diya jaye to behtar hai.........!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#29)
maikasH
Birha Tu Sultan
maikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant future

20th December 2006, 04:57 AM

Thread is being locked!

This has not been approved by the Administration.

All members please note, all announcements and events NEEDS to be approved by the moderators.

reagrds

maikash

is tarhe teri yaad meiN har shaam dhaley hai
goyaa koyi nagin si kalejey pe chaley hai

maikash
 Send a message via ICQ to maikasH Send a message via Yahoo to maikasH  
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: