Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > General Stories

100 days together
Old
  (#1)
sanam khan
sanam khan is a jewel in the roughsanam khan is a jewel in the roughsanam khan is a jewel in the roughsanam khan is a jewel in the rough

Love 100 days together - 13th November 2008, 05:38 PM

hi, main toh koi shayra nahi hu aur naa hi mujhe koi shayri aati hai, maine yeh story padhi thi toh mujhe laga aap sabke saath share karu ummid hai aapko pasand aaye..........................

Peter and tina are sitting in the park doing nothing but just gazing into the sky, white all their freinds are having funwith their better halves..........

tina: i'm bored, just wish i had a boy freind now to spend time with him.

peter: i guess we're the only ones left out, we're two who don't have date's now ( both are silent )

tina: i think i have an idea. let's play a game

peter:what game ?

tina: it's quite simple, u be my boy freind for 100 days and i'll will be your girl freind for 100 days. what do you think?

peter: well ! i don't think i have any plans for the next few months so why not?

tina:you sound like u aren't really looking forward to it at all cheer up today will be our first day an our first date so where should we go.

peter: what about a movie? i heard there is really great movie playing in the theatre now.

tina:i can't think of anything better, so........... let's move
( went to watch the movie and sent each other home )
DAY 2
peter and tina went to a concert together and peter bought tina a key chain with a star.
DAY 3
they went shopping together for a freind's b'day present, shared an ice cream together and hugged each other for the first time.
DAY 7
peter drove tina up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. when the night came and the moon glowed they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together a meteor passed by tina mumbled something.
DAY25
spent time at a theme park and got onto roller coster. ate hot dogs and cotton candy peter and tina got in the haunted house and tina grabbed someone's hand instead of peter's hand by accident. they rolled in laughter thinking about it later.

DAY67
they drove paas a circle and decided to get into watch the show the midget asked tina to play part as his asistant in the magic show. went around to see other entertainments around after the show come to the fortune teller and she just said
"treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled downthe fortune's teller cheek.
DAY84
tina suggested that they go to the beach, the beach wasn't crowded that day they have their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.
DAY99
they decided to have a simple day and choose to walk around the city.
1:23pm
tina: i'm thirsty let's rest for a while
peter:wait here while i go buy some drinks what would u like?
tina:apple juice will be fine.
1:43 pm
tina wait's for about 20 min but peter still hasn't returned. then some one walked up to her.
stanger:are u tina?
tina: yes, may i help you?
stranger:just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy, i think it's your freind, tina ran down there and take him to the hospital.
tina sat out side the emergency room for 5 and half hours. the docter comes out.........................................

11:51pm
docter: i'm sorry, but we did the best we could he is still breathing now but godwill take himaway from us very soon. we found this letter in his pocket.
the docter hand over the letter to tina and she goes itno the room to see peter he looks weak but peace ful tina read the letter and she burst into tears here is what the letter said.

TINA 100 DAYS IS ALMOST OVER. I HAD FUN WITH YOU DURING ALL THESE DAYS ALTHOUGH U MUST HAVE BEEN GREEDY SOMETIMES AND LESS THOUGHTFUL U YET BROUGHT HAPPINESS ITNO MY LIFE, I HAVE REALISED THAT U ARE VERY CUTE GIRL AND BLAMED MY SELF FOR NEVER HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO KNOWING U BEFORE, I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO ASK FOR BUT JUST WISH THAT WE COULD EXTEND OUR DAYS I WANT TO BE YOUR BOY FREIND.................................FOREVER AND WISH THAT YOU BE BESIDE ME ALL THE TIME
I LOVE YOU.
tina: (sobbing) peter do you know what was the wish i made on the night there was a meteor i asked god to let us last forever we were supposed to last 100 days. peter you can't leave me! i love you. can you pls come back to me now? i love you peter i love you AS THE CLOCK STRUCK 12, PETER'S HEART STOPPED BEATING IT WAS 100 DAYS.....................................

TELL THE GUY OR GIRL THAT YOU LUV THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL BE LEAVING YOU ALONE, NEVER TO RETURN..................

Har ek prem kahaani main,
mera hi kissa aata hai..........
surat main apni dekhu,
aur nazar woh aata hai..........

Old
  (#2)
rocker09
Banned
rocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nice

13th November 2008, 08:17 PM

Good One Sanam Ji hmmmm ur Very Much Correct

Old
  (#3)
sanam khan
sanam khan is a jewel in the roughsanam khan is a jewel in the roughsanam khan is a jewel in the roughsanam khan is a jewel in the rough

14th November 2008, 12:47 PM

thank you very much lekin yeh meri likhi hui kahani nahi hai maine kahi pe padhi thi aapke saath share ki bas lekin last ke line sirf maine likhe hai........

Har ek prem kahaani main,
mera hi kissa aata hai..........
surat main apni dekhu,
aur nazar woh aata hai..........

Old
  (#4)
redtears_ocean
redtears_ocean is a jewel in the roughredtears_ocean is a jewel in the roughredtears_ocean is a jewel in the rough

16th February 2009, 11:26 PM

sanam khan......aankhe bhar aayi aaj kaafi stories padi hai yaahan.
yeh sabse achi lagi mujhe....really.....yaar...heart touching......
aisa lag raha hai sab samne hua ho jaise....well done......
keep sharing stuff like this..

Mera daman jalega tau jalogai tum bhi
yeh samajhte ho,phir aag lagate kyu ho

Old
  (#5)
asdfgh

...... - 15th April 2009, 10:26 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanam khan View Post

Peter and tina are sitting in the park doing nothing but just gazing into the sky, white all their freinds are having funwith their better halves..........

tina: i'm bored, just wish i had a boy freind now to spend time with him.

peter: i guess we're the only ones left out, we're two who don't have date's now ( both are silent )

tina: i think i have an idea. let's play a game

peter:what game ?

tina: it's quite simple, u be my boy freind for 100 days and i'll will be your girl freind for 100 days. what do you think?

peter: well ! i don't think i have any plans for the next few months so why not?

tina:you sound like u aren't really looking forward to it at all cheer up today will be our first day an our first date so where should we go.

peter: what about a movie? i heard there is really great movie playing in the theatre now.

tina:i can't think of anything better, so........... let's move
( went to watch the movie and sent each other home )
DAY 2
peter and tina went to a concert together and peter bought tina a key chain with a star.
DAY 3
they went shopping together for a freind's b'day present, shared an ice cream together and hugged each other for the first time.
DAY 7
peter drove tina up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. when the night came and the moon glowed they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together a meteor passed by tina mumbled something.
DAY25
spent time at a theme park and got onto roller coster. ate hot dogs and cotton candy peter and tina got in the haunted house and tina grabbed someone's hand instead of peter's hand by accident. they rolled in laughter thinking about it later.

DAY67
they drove paas a circle and decided to get into watch the show the midget asked tina to play part as his asistant in the magic show. went around to see other entertainments around after the show come to the fortune teller and she just said
"treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled downthe fortune's teller cheek.
DAY84
tina suggested that they go to the beach, the beach wasn't crowded that day they have their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.
DAY99
they decided to have a simple day and choose to walk around the city.
1:23pm
tina: i'm thirsty let's rest for a while
peter:wait here while i go buy some drinks what would u like?
tina:apple juice will be fine.
1:43 pm
tina wait's for about 20 min but peter still hasn't returned. then some one walked up to her.
stanger:are u tina?
tina: yes, may i help you?
stranger:just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy, i think it's your freind, tina ran down there and take him to the hospital.
tina sat out side the emergency room for 5 and half hours. the docter comes out.........................................

11:51pm
docter: i'm sorry, but we did the best we could he is still breathing now but godwill take himaway from us very soon. we found this letter in his pocket.
the docter hand over the letter to tina and she goes itno the room to see peter he looks weak but peace ful tina read the letter and she burst into tears here is what the letter said.

TINA 100 DAYS IS ALMOST OVER. I HAD FUN WITH YOU DURING ALL THESE DAYS ALTHOUGH U MUST HAVE BEEN GREEDY SOMETIMES AND LESS THOUGHTFUL U YET BROUGHT HAPPINESS ITNO MY LIFE, I HAVE REALISED THAT U ARE VERY CUTE GIRL AND BLAMED MY SELF FOR NEVER HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO KNOWING U BEFORE, I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO ASK FOR BUT JUST WISH THAT WE COULD EXTEND OUR DAYS I WANT TO BE YOUR BOY FREIND.................................FOREVER AND WISH THAT YOU BE BESIDE ME ALL THE TIME
I LOVE YOU.
tina: (sobbing) peter do you know what was the wish i made on the night there was a meteor i asked god to let us last forever we were supposed to last 100 days. peter you can't leave me! i love you. can you pls come back to me now? i love you peter i love you AS THE CLOCK STRUCK 12, PETER'S HEART STOPPED BEATING IT WAS 100 DAYS.....................................

TELL THE GUY OR GIRL THAT YOU LUV THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL BE LEAVING YOU ALONE, NEVER TO RETURN..................