Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > English Poetry

From Your Valentine
Old
  (#1)
vikramjethi
masttt...
vikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love From Your Valentine - 22nd September 2009, 08:58 PM

This is a piece of heart from your valentine
I'm all yours n beg you, please be mine
Sun rises with your morning
smile
Just to have a look I can travel a thousand mile
Your eyes hold beauteous n deep blue sea
And a wandering gaze would set me free
Your neck so subtle so
sublime
And the face on it so elegant so
Benign
Are you a wonder or should I say a Miracle
Just a look at you is enough to make a dull day sparkle
mesmerized I stand looking like a
fool
You come and take me away n my Drool
I live for you I die for
you
Even if you are near I cry for
you
My shivering hands give me
trouble
While I am writing this
proposal
Though I know your
But I do'n want time to
fly
Holding in my hand a
Rosy Rose
I do hereby bow n propose
I'm all yours
Would you like to be mine
I wan our love
To grow just like old wine
This is a piece of love from you valentine
I'm all you..rs...
Would you be min...e???
  Send a message via Yahoo to vikramjethi  
Old
  (#2)
nick1983
Spreading Happiness
nick1983 will become famous soon enough

29th September 2009, 11:28 PM

nicely written buddy...................

Enthusiasm can be like a fire that needs an occasional poke with a stick.

Thank you!!!
Old
  (#3)
vikramjethi
masttt...
vikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Thank you!!! - 3rd October 2009, 01:34 AM

Thanks nick,
I am glad that you liked it.........
Thanks once again

Vikram

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Uss Rizk Se Tau Maut Bhali
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho
Tere Parwaaz MeiN Kotaahi....

vikramjethi@gmail.com
Old
  (#4)
saadat tahir
Doc on the rock...!
saadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of light

12th December 2009, 02:44 PM

vikram bhaia...ur love lorn words will be needed soon enuff again
the yr is ending and can spring be far behind...!!!

i thought lets warm up the scene... maybe there is better luck this valentine lol

... well written and so true... ill keep a copy handy....

cheers

Not self but God and others

Old
  (#5)
vikramjethi
masttt...

Love 13th December 2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat tahir View Post
vikram bhaia...ur love lorn words will be needed soon enuff again
the yr is ending and can spring be far behind...!!!

i thought lets warm up the scene... maybe there is better luck this valentine lol

... well written and so true... ill keep a copy handy....
cheers
hahahaa...very true doc.......lets see what 2010 has in store for us, so far poetry has done little good....

Thanks for the lovely comments...
Take Care...

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho

vikramjethi@gmail.com
Old
  (#6)
Preet Dil Di
Preet Dil Di is a glorious beacon of lightPreet Dil Di is a glorious beacon of lightPreet Dil Di is a glorious beacon of lightPreet Dil Di is a glorious beacon of lightPreet Dil Di is a glorious beacon of light

25th December 2009, 12:54 AM

Vikram ji....you have done a great job. really like it. i must say you are a master of all languages (punjabi, hindi. urdu, english)........extremely good with words.....gonna keep a copy for myself too.........keep writing....take care.

ਹਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਵੀ ਜਾਣਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਇਖਲਾਕ ਦੇ ਤਕਾਜ਼ੇ
ਸਭ ਰਿਸ਼ਤਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸੀਮਾ ਹਰ ਸਾਕ ਦੇ ਤਕਾਜ਼ੇ
ਰੁਕਦਾ ਨ ਖੂਨ ਇਹ ਨੇ ਦਿਲ ਚਾਕ ਦੇ ਤਕਾਜ਼ੇ
ਕੀ ਰੱਤ ਦੇ ਪੁਤਲਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਚੱਟਾਨ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਜਿਉਣਾ

ਬੇਦਾਗ ਨੇ ਉਹ ਸਾਰੇ ਬੱਸ ਦਾਗਦਾਰ ਮੈਂ ਹੀ
ਉਹ ਲਿਸ਼ਕਦੇ ਨੇ ਸ਼ੀਸ਼ੇ ਮੈਲੀ ਨੁਹਾਰ ਮੈਂ ਹੀ
ਤੁਸੀਂ ਖੁਦ ਹੀ ਧਿਆਨ ਮਾਰੋ, ਕਿੰਨਾ ਕਠਿਨ ਹੈ ਯਾਰੋਂ,
ਏਨੇ ਖੁਦਾਵਾਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਜਿਉਣਾ

Old
  (#7)
vikramjethi
masttt...

Love 25th December 2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preet Dil Di View Post
Vikram ji....you have done a great job. really like it. i must say you are a master of all languages (punjabi, hindi. urdu, english)........extremely good with words.....gonna keep a copy for myself too.........keep writing....take care.
Preet jii,

I am fully aware of your acumen and mastery over poetry....and receiving such comments from a person of your calibre is a great honor.

Thanks a lot brother for acknowledging my efforts.

I am no master, just like to pen down my feelings....and for that purpose I don't consider language as a barrier. I feel that certain moods demand me to write in a particular language.....so, I do it happily.

I really can not thank you enough for showering so much love and appreciation.....

Now the words have again started to shy away.....hahaha and this simply means I am speechless.....

Thanks a lot......

Take good care of yourself....

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho

vikramjethi@gmail.com
Old
  (#8)
amit7600
amit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really nice

31st December 2009, 04:30 PM

Bhai.

Nicely written...all the expressions are nicely knit.....however it seems there is a fallecy.
If she is already ur valentine....do u need to propose????header shud also be changed it seems.....
Otherwise....feelings are dil se....

Take Care

amit7600
Aandhiya Gam Ki Chalegi To Sawar Jaoonga Me
Mai To Dariya Hu Samoondar Me Utar Jaaonga Me
Mujhe Suli Pe Chadane Ki Jaroorat Kya Hai Logo
Mere Haato Se Kalam Cheen Lo Yuhi Mar Jaoonga Me

(When i received You in my heart everything changed for me)
  Send a message via Yahoo to amit7600  
Thanks brother...!!!
Old
  (#9)
vikramjethi
masttt...

Love Thanks brother...!!! - 31st December 2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit7600 View Post
Bhai.

Nicely written...all the expressions are nicely knit.....however it seems there is a fallecy.
If she is already ur valentine....do u need to propose????header shud also be changed it seems.....
Otherwise....feelings are dil se....

Take Care
In a way you are very correct Amit bhai...but when I was writing it, there was altogether a different angle...let me explain it a little bit...
I am sure if you read it once more...your opinion would change...if not I would change mine...
It depicts the deep rooted insecurity and uncertainty of a lover's heart...he knows that his valentine, by all means, belong to him...but he doesn't want to take a chance...
Remember the words....though I know your reply...but don' want time to fly...and there are more lines hinting that it is just not a proposal but a proposal that every lover would love to deliver again and again...it's the way...my feelings were at the time of writing it....
Hope it makes some sense....hahaahaha...even otherwise I believe in sense less writing...

Thanks for the appreciation...and if this does not convince you please do let me know...

aapka,
Vikram...

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho

vikramjethi@gmail.com
Old
  (#10)
kwahish
An Incomplite Dream
kwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud of

31st December 2009, 05:19 PM

Vikram Bhai,

How are you?.......... First time I read a english poem........ ever before,
It's realy a nice poem, this poem give me a courrage and inspration, for making valentine in new year............
After a long time she told me I like you.......... And I say it's enough for me now, but I wana be listen from you, I, Love You........ till my last breath........

Now I wana also a coppy of your feeling,
Keep writting,
Keep smiling......
May God bless you.........

Send a message via Yahoo to kwahish  
Old
  (#11)
vikramjethi
masttt...

Love 2nd January 2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahish View Post
Vikram Bhai,

How are you?.......... First time I read a english poem........ ever before,
It's realy a nice poem, this poem give me a courrage and inspration, for making valentine in new year............
After a long time she told me I like you.......... And I say it's enough for me now, but I wana be listen from you, I, Love You........ till my last breath........

Now I wana also a coppy of your feeling,
Keep writting,
Keep smiling......
May God bless you.........
Khwahish saheb,

I am fine and hope that you must also
be in finest of the spirits.... ...
Thanks a lot for visiting this thread, reading
it n appreciating it....even I was surprised to
see you here as I have never seen you in this forum...
thanks a lot and I consider it an honor, if you are visiting
this section for the very first time....
hmmm....it's great if your beloved has spoken those three
magical words to you....ab aap bhav mat khao.......
All the best for your adventure.........
keep coming...and boosting my morale...thanks a lot...

Take Care...
Vikram...

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho

vikramjethi@gmail.com
Old
  (#12)
saadat tahir
Doc on the rock...!
saadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of light

5th January 2010, 12:23 AM

vikram bhai.....
every one wants a copy.... well can spring be far behind...lolzzz

the scene is heating up....and ur poems gonna sell like hot cakes...

cheers

Not self but God and others

Old
  (#13)
vikramjethi
masttt...

Love 6th January 2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat tahir View Post
vikram bhai.....
every one wants a copy.... well can spring be far behind...lolzzz

the scene is heating up....and ur poems gonna sell like hot cakes...

cheers
hi doc...

We are on the threshold of season of love...
thanks a lot for the compliment...well why not get into a
partnership...?......

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho

vikramjethi@gmail.com
Old
  (#14)
mann_chand
mann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud of

4th February 2010, 09:27 PM

Vikram ji,

Great work!!!!

Its nice to see u here..too

Valentine ki preparation kaafii mahineno se chal rahii hain.......lolz.dua karti hu aapki mehnaat aapke saath de...

by the way all are busy with ctrl C and ctrl V..............LOLZ..

Good luck to u and all valentine's toooo

Keep sharing good work always
take care

mandeep

~ Mandeep Kaur ~

Old
  (#15)
vikramjethi
masttt...

Smile 5th February 2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann_chand View Post
Vikram ji,

Great work!!!!

Its nice to see u here..too

Valentine ki preparation kaafii mahineno se chal rahii hain.......lolz.dua karti hu aapki mehnaat aapke saath de...

by the way all are busy with ctrl C and ctrl V..............LOLZ..

Good luck to u and all valentine's toooo

Keep sharing good work always
take care

mandeep
Mandeep ji,

Thanks a lot for reading and appreciating this poem....
I would say exactly the same...... "Its nice to see u here..too "

hahahahaha.....yeh to badhiya kism ki mehnat hai....kamaal ki baat hai koi thakta bhi nahi ise karte karte.........aapki dua ka shukriya.....

ctrl C and ctrl V.......hmmmmmm.....padhne waloN ke liye hi likha tha.....to theek hi kar rahe haiN.....shayad kisi ke kaam aajaye yeh poem....and believe me, if this poem helps someone getting ones valantine....I'll be the most happiest person....

shukar hai aapne last meiN yeh nahi likha.....Good luck to u and all your valentine's toooo..........lolz...

Thanks once again Mandeep ji......

Regards,
Vikram....

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho

vikramjethi@gmail.com