Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > English Poetry

Womanhood
Old
  (#1)
friendnidhi
friendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to behold

Womanhood - 6th April 2011, 12:30 AM

I really did not know where to post this so that it has the maximum reach - i hope all of you would go throught his and support for a noble cause

Womanhood - A blessing in disguise or a curse in divulge? A question for which there is no one answer. The answer to this question can be both ways. We all know that all fingers are not equal similarly all people are not the same and make us answer the asked question in 2 ways
Today I want to discuss about Womanhood – What has been lost and what has been achieved and you decide whether it is a blessing or a curse
This is 1 of many girls – telling u her story
I a girl – tender aged got married when I started my teenage.
I lost my childhood as a kid however I achieved to learn to be a wife and a daughter in law when I should have learned English, Mathematics, and Hindi Etc...
I became a mother the very next year – a baby girl in my hands crying for maternal love, warmth
I lost my dolls, my innocence, my purity however I achieved to learn to be a mother when I should have been playing in my mother’s lap
I – living with my husband away from my parents in law learned that my family income does not allow me to have a child – so I have to give away my child to my father n mother in law
I lost my doll and I achieved to learn to live alone, without feelings
We could not go and meet our daughter often because we did not want her to recognize us
I lost to be a mother and I achieved to learn to hide away from my child
Then I gave birth to another child – a baby girl again – We had enough income now to keep this child with us but still not enough to bring my daughter back
This time I lost to be a real mother – and I achieved to learn to be selfish n shrewd
Our daughter used to come and meet me – like guests at home used to meet us and go away
I lost my daughters confidence her trust her love everything, and I achieved to learn to still live like that
Years passed and I had a son – and other things going on the same way. My children did not like that girl coming to our house and stay with us
I lost this time – which I can’t explain – and I learned to call my own daughter “that girl”
My daughter living with her grandparents – lived for them and only for them
She lost the love of her parents – and she achieved to learn to give what she never got
Time was passing away – and suddenly I got a blow. I lost my husband in an accident
I lost what can never be regained – and I achieved to learn to go on like a dead soul

“That girl” 1st lost her love then her grandparents and she still continued living like her mother
She lost soon enough what lost in my childhood – innocence and achieved to learn everything which her aged children should not learn
Today I am a homemaker taking care of my 2 kids and “that girl” is taking care of me and her siblings as the bread earner of the family.
A loss and an achievement on each phase of life – so what is it a blessing in disguise or a curse in divulge. If it is still a blessing I have nothing to say and If a curse I request you to forward this message to all
1. Stop Child marriage
2. Stop thinking girls as garbage
3. Stop giving birth to children if u can’t manage their expenditure

Na Chaho kisi ko itna ~ ~ ki chahat tumhari majboori ban jaye ~ ~ chaho kisi ko itna ki ~ ~ tumhara pyar us ke liye zaroori ban jaye...............

Friend Nidhi - A Silent Tear

"Shedding a Tear When You are Lonely - So Peaceful yet so Painful...."
  Send a message via Yahoo to friendnidhi  
Old
  (#2)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

11th April 2011, 10:03 AM

Truly a masterpeice Nidhi ji..

Thanks for sharing this with us..............

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#3)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

11th April 2011, 10:15 AM

Nidhi jii, heart touching !..............................thanks for sharing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#4)
friendnidhi
friendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to behold

11th April 2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Truly a masterpeice Nidhi ji..

Thanks for sharing this with us..............
Thankyou so much zainy.........keep coming..............................

Na Chaho kisi ko itna ~ ~ ki chahat tumhari majboori ban jaye ~ ~ chaho kisi ko itna ki ~ ~ tumhara pyar us ke liye zaroori ban jaye...............

Old
  (#5)
friendnidhi

11th April 2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
Nidhi jii, heart touching !..............................thanks for sharing
Thankyou so much Sunita di.........keep coming..............

Regards
Nidhi Agarwal

Old
  (#6)
saadat tahir
Doc on the rock...!
saadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of lightsaadat tahir is a glorious beacon of light

12th April 2011, 09:59 PM

dear F_N
very incisive and poignant points there

i posted my poem about child marriages..
check it out

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72900

sat

Not self but God and others