View Single Post
Old
  (#78)
Aman_rahi
Paigaam-e-Aman
Aman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really nice

14th February 2005, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pulkit_gupta
Girls, Confused or What?

=========================================
Scene 1:
(a)
He was looking at her. She was beautiful. She saw him. He saw somewhere else.

Oh God! That guy doesn't even know how to stare. God only knows if he willever look into his wife's eye"

(b)
He was looking at her. She was beautiful. She saw him. He continued to stare and she turned away.

"Oh God! That b****d doesn't even have manners. God only knows how he looksat his mom and sis"

Scene 2:
(a)
They were a couple. They were holding hands. They were alone in the lift.Their eyes met. He was sweating. He mustered courage and kissed her lovingly on the forehead.

"That guys is too unromantic yaar"

(b)
They were a couple. They were holding hands. They were alone in the lift.Their eyes met. He was sweating. He mustered courage and kissed her fiercly on the lips.

"That guys wants only s*x from me"

Scene 3:
(a)
He loved her. They used to meet often. One day the guy said "I LIKE YOU".

"He is disgusting. Guys should have guts yaar. He shud hav said directly that he loves me. What he expects me to propose him or what?"

(b)
He loved her. They used to meet often. One day the guy said "I LOVE YOU". "He is too cheap yaa. He goes on proposing every girl he meets"

Scene 4:
(a)
They were walking. She in front of him and chatting with each other. Her friend came and told her that her clothes are torn in the back.

"Thank god you told me. That guys shud have told me I would not have minded. It would have been embarassing if public had seen"

(b)
They were walking. She in front of him and chatting with each other. Her friend came and he noticed and told her that her clothes are torn in
the back.

You guys are disgusting. Your eyes keep prying to see where a girls dress is torn so that your eyes can feast on them. Get lost".

Scene 5:
(a)
They were going for a movie. He was taking her on his bike. He was dressed in shabby clothes.

That guy is tasteless yaar. He doesn't even know he has to dress well when taking a girl out"

(b)

They were going for a movie. He was taking her on his bike. He was dressed in tightfitting clothes showing his well cut features.

"That guy is too much yaar. He is trying to impress me. What does he think of himself? Salman?"

Scene 6:
(a)
He was staying alone. It was raining and they were completely soaked.They were near his house. It was late. He stopped at a busstand and told that they will stay till it stopped raining and then he will drop her back.

He knows me for a month. Did he think I will rob his house if I come in. Iwas shivering. It would atleast have been a bit warmer there than the busstand. When we these guys start thinking about how to treat a lady".

(b)
He was staying alone. It was raining and they were completely soaked. They were near his house. It was late. He called her to his house and asked her to stay till it stopped raining and then he will drop her back.

"He knows me only for a month. He is calling me to his house, that too knowing that there is no one, when I am wet. I cant trust him not to take advantage of the situation. I somehow managed to say no yaa. He was insisting, but I put him off".

Scene 7:
(a)
They were going on his bike. He was riding slow.

"He is a mama's boy. Doesn't know how to ride with a girl. Whats the use of having a CBZ to go like that"

(b)
They were going on his bike. He was riding fast. He never applied tight brakes.

"He is a purvert yaar. He was driving like an aeroplane and applying sudden brakes unnecessarily. I somehow held the backrod tight and disappointed him. You shud have seen his face when he left me.
==============================================

Galz will be Galz

Pukit Bhai.....

jawab nahi tumhara....

dekha saari ladkiyaan bhag gayin....

**(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*)**
*·.¸Paigaam -e- Aman¸.·*
**(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸)**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
inhan ankhaaon vicho kadi, tere hanju vaghe si.....
aaj ki hoye, jehda ^AMAN^ da lahoo vagda ae......

AMAN RAHI
  Send a message via Yahoo to Aman_rahi