Old
  (#1)
palash_das
ek hara hua premi
palash_das is on a distinguished road

Julie - 22nd January 2004, 10:33 PM

Part-1
---------

It's not that Julie has a crush for morning walk , but whenever she gets time or feels , she do go for a walk . The morning dew , the people , the light breeze , everything seems to attract her very much . Robin on the other hand allways likes to stay in bed untill late morning , then suddenly remember of his office , leap out of bed , get prepared in no time and rush out of the house . But whenever he reaches his Ford Icon , he waves a flying kiss to her wife standing in the porche . He never forgets that kiss . Julie also loves her husband very much . Throughout the day she thinks of Robin and makes new arrangements to make her husband feel cozy and surprised whenever he reaches home from office in the late evening . Sometimes they go for a candlelight dinner , sometimes arrange for a dinner on the dimly lit terrace , sometimes take a late night ride , sometimes invite friends to dinner , sometimes sprinkle roses on the bed and wait for her husband to..........

Overall Julie was very happy ......she was thinking that if she didn't escape from India to this country and change her name , she may not get such a wonderfull husband . She has burned out all of the papers that can proove that she is Shanti Kumaramangalam Reddy . She , still , today can remember the day when her ex-husband was beating her and she was crying for help , but no one standing in-front did came to help her . The next morning she fled away from her parent village , and now.......she is here at Nepal .

Today also Julie kissed her sleeping husband's forehead and got out for a morning walk . There were lots of people today , many were couples , many were alone and ready to exercise after the run . She reached beneath the old Pine tree infront of the lake and stopped for a rest before she can make her way back home . This very place , don't know why , attracts Julie very much . She stares at the mountains far away on the other side of the lake . The mountain looks green throughout the year . In winter also the peak goes white , but the green patch remains beneath .She allways wonder how the greenery remains in winter also , and that makes her think and think and think and make her late for home .

Like allways , today also he was lying on the mat and doing yoga . He comes here everyday and chooses this particular place and starts Yoga particularly at this very time . He never misses to come for a day . These two scenes attracts Julie so much that she can't allways make her mind which one to watch closely , the Yoga or the mountains ! so she one day made her mind to watch the mountains for half an hour and the man on the mat for fifteen minuts and then return home . Today also she finished watching at the mountains and started to stare at the person on the mat . After about ten mins. the man suddenly stood up , walked straight to her , sat beside her and asked her " Excuse me , I watch that you walk from ur house , come to this spot , watch the mountains and then watch me doing yoga . What is the matter ? I can understand that u like mountains , do walks , but what about Yoga ? Do you like yoga ?" Julie suddenly remembered something , said " No not that.....just try to take rest for sometimes , become bore watching the mountains , so then watch you doing yoga . " She stood up after the reply and started walking back home keeping the man behind a bit surprised .

Part - 2
-----------

Gurung whenever reaches home shouts " Mom , I am back home . Lets have the breakfast..........come on mom. " Working at the 3rd battelion is quite tough and for that he has to keep himself strong , focused and very fit . Though as the Army Chief at this age he is the best among all , still he is very competetive , very sincere and honest in his job . So when he visites the lake in the morning for yoga he never ever looks or gives attention to anybody or thing around . But today was a exception , Gurung himself can't explain why he suddenly left yoga and approached to the unknown lady to talk . They had been very strictly trained not to talk to unknown persons , get emotional , get out of focus and all these , but to his own surprise for a moment he forgot all . He was thinking all these in his cabin when Singh saluted him and said " Sir , Mr. Taran D'Souza came to see you . " and handed over the card to Gurung . He saw the visiting card and asked Singh to send him in .

Though at first sight Taran looks very much like the Nepalese , but his visiting card reveales that he is from Chennur , India . Gurung asked him to be sitted and the reason of visiting an Army Chief . To his surprise taran said " I am looking for someone here in Nepal , and after quite a good search I have come to know that what I am looking for is here in this very part of Nepal . So now I want you to finish this search of mine for me . I will do whatever u say , I mean I am talking about any economic help ." Hearing this , Gurung asked " Who is the person , what is the story ? Please tell me from the beginning ."

So Taran told Gurung everything from the beginning . Gurung Heard everything . But did not understand why a civilian would come to him for such a job . He asked Taran about this , but didn't get any satisfactory reply from him Taran told him that the Nepalese Police is not helping him to their mark , and also is getting very lazy to do so . So Taran thought of offering this job to someone from the millitery who he knows is renowned all over the world for their guts and swiftness . Gurung was not very eager to do this job , afterall he was not clear at all why this man would come to him for help , not to someone else , like any pivate detective or something . But despite beeing in millitery and beeing trained not to be emotional at any moment of his life , Gurung had a very soft heart , and when someone wanted help from him he never ever did return him/her back . So after sometimes he assured Taran to do his job , but without any monitory business in between .

While Gurung was returning home , his actual vision though was made clear by the headlight of his jeep , but his virtual vision was very much cloudy . He could not think of someone doing something like this and flee away from home . He stopped beside the pine tree , walked towards the place where she was taking rest today morning , and gave a sigh of relief . To his surprise , he saw that he is feeling much better than sometimes before . He could not explain what made him better and why .

He suddenly remembered something , and started to walk back to his jeep . Today will be first time in his millitery life that he is feeling so awkward .

To be continued...........

I don't need a signature to identify myself because mere sabhi dosto mujhe mere swabhav se pahchante hay......still for people who don't know me.........recognise me as........LOVER OF THE ONE WHO LOVES TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE HEART WHICH KNOWS HOW TO LOVE.
  Send a message via Yahoo to palash_das