Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

~* 4 Boy friends *~
Old
  (#1)
Purvi
~ Ek Ghazal ~
Purvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant future

~* 4 Boy friends *~ - 12th May 2009, 01:39 PM

Dear Friends...

Today I came across a beautiful mail. I would like to share the same with you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once upon a time, there was this girl who had four boyfriends.

She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adored him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies. She gave him nothing but the best.

She also loved the 3rd boyfriend very much and was always showing him off to neighboring kingdoms. However, she feared that one day he would leave her for another.

She also loved her 2nd boyfriend. He was her confidant and was always kind, considerate and patient with her. Whenever this girl faced a problem, she could confide in him, and he would help her get through the difficult times.

The girls 1st boyfriend was a very loyal partner and had made great
contributions in maintaining her wealth and kingdom. However, she did not love the first boyfriend. Although he loved her deeply, she hardly took notice of him.

One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thought of her luxurious life and wondered, I now have four boyfriends with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone.'

Thus, she asked the 4th boyfriend, I loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'No way!', replied the 4th boyfriend, and he walked away without another word.

His answer cut like a sharp knife right into her heart.

The sad girl then asked the 3rd boyfriend, 'I loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?

'No!', replied the 3rd boyfriend. 'Life is too good! When you die, I'm
going to marry someone else!'

Her heart sank and turned cold.

She then asked the 2nd boyfriend, 'I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me.

When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!', replied the 2nd boyfriend. 'At the very most, I can only walk with you to your grave.'

His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning, and the girl was devastated.

Then a voice called out: 'I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter
where you go.'

The girl looked up, and there was her 1st boyfriend. He was very skinny as he suffered from malnutrition and neglect.

Greatly grieved, the girl said, 'I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!.

In truth, you have 4 boyfriends in your lives:

Your 4th boyfriend is your body. No matter how much time and effort you lavish in making it look good, it will leave you when you die.

Your 3rd boyfriend is your possessions, status and wealth. When you die, it will all go to others.

Your 2nd boyfriend is your family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for you, the furthest they can stay by you is up to the grave.

And your 1st boyfriend is your Soul. Often neglected in pursuit of
wealth, power and pleasures of the world.

However, your Soul is the only thing that will follow you where ever you go. Cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now, for it is the only part of you that will follow you.

~*~Kaash Dil ki aawaz mein aisa asar ho jaaye
Jise Hum Yaad karte hai use Khabar ho jaaye ~*~

Old
  (#2)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

12th May 2009, 02:25 PM

Wow..................The Moral of the story.....
Be SELFISH, SELF CENTRED, AND LOVE YOURSELF MORE N MORE...And often cleanse your soul every night before you go to sleep. By Thanking Allah.

Old
  (#3)
khanak
khanak has a spectacular aura aboutkhanak has a spectacular aura aboutkhanak has a spectacular aura about

20th May 2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Be SELFISH, SELF CENTRED, AND LOVE YOURSELF MORE N MORE...And often cleanse your soul every night before you go to sleep. By Thanking Allah.
aapkaa moral bhi aapke jaisa hi hai

Old
  (#4)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

20th May 2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
aapkaa moral bhi aapke jaisa hi hai
Aur Mein kaisa hoooon...........???

Old
  (#5)
khanak
khanak has a spectacular aura aboutkhanak has a spectacular aura aboutkhanak has a spectacular aura about

20th May 2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Aur Mein kaisa hoooon...........???
ab tak kuch khaas nahi jaan paayi aapko

Old
  (#6)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

22nd May 2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
hahaha........tu nhi sudhrega, but u r best as u r

@Purvi
its really very inspiring story, thnx for sharing

Old
  (#7)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

Smile 22nd May 2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ek Ghazal View Post
Dear Friends...

Today I came across a beautiful mail. I would like to share the same with you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once upon a time, there was this girl who had four boyfriends.

She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adored him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies. She gave him nothing but the best.

She also loved the 3rd boyfriend very much and was always showing him off to neighboring kingdoms. However, she feared that one day he would leave her for another.

She also loved her 2nd boyfriend. He was her confidant and was always kind, considerate and patient with her. Whenever this girl faced a problem, she could confide in him, and he would help her get through the difficult times.

The girls 1st boyfriend was a very loyal partner and had made great
contributions in maintaining her wealth and kingdom. However, she did not love the first boyfriend. Although he loved her deeply, she hardly took notice of him.

One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thought of her luxurious life and wondered, I now have four boyfriends with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone.'

Thus, she asked the 4th boyfriend, I loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'No way!', replied the 4th boyfriend, and he walked away without another word.

His answer cut like a sharp knife right into her heart.

The sad girl then asked the 3rd boyfriend, 'I loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?

'No!', replied the 3rd boyfriend. 'Life is too good! When you die, I'm
going to marry someone else!'

Her heart sank and turned cold.

She then asked the 2nd boyfriend, 'I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me.

When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!', replied the 2nd boyfriend. 'At the very most, I can only walk with you to your grave.'

His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning, and the girl was devastated.

Then a voice called out: 'I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter
where you go.'

The girl looked up, and there was her 1st boyfriend. He was very skinny as he suffered from malnutrition and neglect.

Greatly grieved, the girl said, 'I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!.

In truth, you have 4 boyfriends in your lives:

Your 4th boyfriend is your body. No matter how much time and effort you lavish in making it look good, it will leave you when you die.

Your 3rd boyfriend is your possessions, status and wealth. When you die, it will all go to others.

Your 2nd boyfriend is your family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for you, the furthest they can stay by you is up to the grave.

And your 1st boyfriend is your Soul. Often neglected in pursuit of
wealth, power and pleasures of the world.

However, your Soul is the only thing that will follow you where ever you go. Cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now, for it is the only part of you that will follow you.

very nice story PURVI diiiiiiiii...............thanx for sharing......take care................missing u diiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#8)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

Smile 22nd May 2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:

good one BAQZ................................

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#9)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

22nd May 2009, 06:36 PM

Purvi ji.......... i can also go wid you always

lovely story.......thanks for sharing......

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#10)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

24th May 2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
ab tak kuch khaas nahi jaan paayi aapko
Zindagi nikal jayegi aapki.............Lekin kuch jaan nahi paogi

Old
  (#11)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

24th May 2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
hahaha........tu nhi sudhrega, but u r best as u r

Tell me somthing which i dont know...........

Old
  (#12)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

25th May 2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Tell me somthing which i dont know...........
U dnt no tht u r the most adorable guy

Old
  (#13)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

25th May 2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
U dnt no tht u r the most adorable guy
.................................................. ........................AND

Old
  (#14)
N@zneen
Banned

25th May 2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
.................................................. ........................AND
and.................................chatting k waqt bataungi

ek farz
Old
  (#15)
ajay nidaan
nida
ajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud ofajay nidaan has much to be proud of

Location: Vaishali Nagar,Bhilai ,(Deep Vision & Analysis Thinkings then way )
Love ek farz - 19th September 2009, 08:34 PM

Purvi Ji

kaisi hai aap

maine kuch create kiya hai aapke liye

http://ghazal.forumcircle.com/forumd...purvi1_988.jpg

is link se dekh lijiyega..

khus rahe apan lhayaal rakhiyega.

ajay nidaan

Ajay Nidaan (09630819356)
http://www.anidaan.@gmail.com
All right reserved with Poet@Ajay nidaan

Kisi ek chehare ki talash me bhatakti rahee zindagi
par mila nahi zindagi ko apni pahchaan ka chehara.

Send a message via ICQ to ajay nidaan Send a message via Yahoo to ajay nidaan Send a message via Skype™ to ajay nidaan 
Old
  (#16)
asdfgh

20th October 2009, 04:09 PM

Well said purvi ji.... Thanx for sharing it