Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Old
  (#921)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

6th March 2009, 06:15 PM

Naaaaaaaaaz...... She can be a gal fren who is more like a buddy than like a chui mui.. ladki... Bindaas ladki.. who can take care of herself, who is independent... who knows the right wayz...

Old
  (#922)
rocker09
Banned
rocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nice

6th March 2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Naaaaaaaaaz...... She can be a gal fren who is more like a buddy than like a chui mui.. ladki... Bindaas ladki.. who can take care of herself, who is independent... who knows the right wayz...

Buttringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Old
  (#923)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

6th March 2009, 06:21 PM

Abbey...usko thoda sa chadaye tou khush hojati hai bechari ...hehehe

Old
  (#924)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

6th March 2009, 06:22 PM

Lekin.... Achi hai... phir bhi. (sach mein)

Old
  (#925)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

6th March 2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Lekin.... Achi hai... phir bhi. (sach mein)

baqs.........................nice bt very naughty person...

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#926)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

6th March 2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMHA View Post
baqs.........................nice bt very naughty person...
Lamha............... my friend

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#927)
LAMHA
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

6th March 2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
Lamha............... my friend

shaan.........................mera dost hai..dil ka bahut nek hai..kai baar log ise samaj nahi pate..bahut hi achcha aur sachcha insaan hai.....

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#928)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

6th March 2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
shaan.........................mera dost hai..dil ka bahut nek hai..kai baar log ise samaj nahi pate..bahut hi achcha aur sachcha insaan hai.....
tum to samajh rahi ho na...........bas aur kya chahiye..

Old
  (#929)
LAMHA

6th March 2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
tum to samajh rahi ho na...........bas aur kya chahiye..

oye duffer....game pe dhayaan do ...baatein nahi kar sakte yaha....

shaan.......................sweetest person ...awesome friend...

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#930)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

6th March 2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
oye duffer....game pe dhayaan do ...baatein nahi kar sakte yaha....

shaan.......................sweetest person ...awesome friend...
hhhmmm thodi si hateli hai

aur thodi si topori bhi

apun ko pasand hai iski taporigiti ....... samjhi kya

Old
  (#931)
LAMHA

6th March 2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
hhhmmm thodi si hateli hai

aur thodi si topori bhi

apun ko pasand hai iski taporigiti ....... samjhi kya

oye.........................

no.1 tapori to abhi tum lag rahe ho...shaan....ek ek karke mere raaz khol raha hai...aaj uski pitaai hone wali hai.....bahut hi zimmedaar insaan hai....shaan wakehi shaan hai(nahi samjhe na??..isiliye to tum duffer ho)

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#932)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

6th March 2009, 07:39 PM

Doston bhool ho gai ho to muaaf kar dena mujhe.....

bye everybody.......@

Old
  (#933)
LAMHA

6th March 2009, 07:41 PM

shaan...........................aaj isse paagalpan ka daura pada hai...normally to thik thak hi hota hai,par aaj shayad kisi "bhai" ki aatma ne isko apne vash me kar liya hai...

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#934)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th March 2009, 01:24 PM

laMhaa achchhii Shaayaraa!!!!!

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#935)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

7th March 2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhavalrami4you View Post
laMhaa achchhii Shaayaraa!!!!!
Don't know much about him.....................

Old
  (#936)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th March 2009, 01:34 PM

Fathomless saaheb :

Interests:
shyari & Guitar

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#937)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th March 2009, 01:40 PM

dhaval Jee,

Sdc Ke Ek Bohat Hi Purane Member , Jinhone Yahan Recently Apna Interview Bhi Diya Hai, Aur Har Sawaal Ka Jawaab Bohat Hi Diplomatic Tha,sab Se Apne Dil Ki Baat Chupate Hai, Wo Bhi Bohat Khoobsurat Andaaz Se........ghazalein Bohat Acchi Likhte Hain,aur Aajkal Bohat Busy Hain....

Zainy

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#938)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

7th March 2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhavalrami4you View Post
Fathomless saaheb :

Interests:
shyari & Guitar

very smart

well hummme ek do interest common hain

Shayari and painting

Old
  (#939)
chandtaare
chandtaare will become famous soon enough

7th March 2009, 02:23 PM

shayar hai good one.......................................

*****When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it*****

Old
  (#940)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

7th March 2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandtaare View Post
shayar hai good one.......................................
Array nai main koi shayar nai hoon......... seriously

don't know much abut her.......... but one thing i can say that she is a down to earth girl

Old
  (#941)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

7th March 2009, 04:46 PM

Shaaaaaaan....Beedooo, apun jaisa hai, apun ko abaich pata chala, Kya mammu bahut din baad apun kicch line ka koi mila.. Kya kar raila bhai...

Old
  (#942)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

7th March 2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Shaaaaaaan....Beedooo, apun jaisa hai, apun ko abaich pata chala, Kya mammu bahut din baad apun kicch line ka koi mila.. Kya kar raila bhai...
apun tu jo mere baare me bola waich pad rela hai

waise rapchik likhela hai bhai............!

Old
  (#943)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

8th March 2009, 11:52 AM

Abi boleytou.... beedooo logon ke saath rehte rehte seekh rey la bhai, Waise ziyaazti tapori nai hai apun ....but wo kya hai k.... kabhi kabhi apun ka andar ka tapori nikal ata hai...

Old
  (#944)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

9th March 2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
BAAAAAAQS.......he can be a boy frn who is more like a buddy thn like a boring gentleman.........zakkaas ladka.........who can b sarcastic sometimes, mischiveous sometimes, annoying sometimes but always considerate.............mmmmmmmm 1 or 2 lapses here n thr cud b overlooked

Old
  (#945)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
BAAAAAAQS.......he can be a boy frn who is more like a buddy thn like a boring gentleman.........zakkaas ladka.........who can b sarcastic sometimes, mischiveous sometimes, annoying sometimes but always considerate.............mmmmmmmm 1 or 2 lapses here n thr cud b overlooked

hmmmmmmm........butterinig... am IMPRESSED.

And flattered toooo... sweety

Old
  (#946)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

9th March 2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
hmmmmmmm........butterinig... am IMPRESSED.

And flattered toooo... sweety
the other day someone told me...........he dnt praise others neither like others praising him...........m i dealing with split person

Old
  (#947)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:49 PM

As i said... when i woke up i saw my own face... thatz why dont wanna spoil ur mood and my mood... so today its just different...

( you can take my softer side to be a split personality)

Old
  (#948)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

9th March 2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
As i said... when i woke up i saw my own face... thatz why dont wanna spoil ur mood and my mood... so today its just different...

don't know much about him...........................!

Old
  (#949)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:53 PM

I know his name is Shaaaaaaan........

Naaaaaz ka virtual guard

Old
  (#950)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:

Congrats dude u saw ur face................big deal............i never knew u hate ur luks so much tht its a rare occassion whn u favour ur mirror or shud i say hurt ur mirror by using it

Old
  (#951)
LAMHA

9th March 2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:

Naaaaaz ka virtual guard

Baqs........................sometimes very smart...sometimes over smart....bt dil ke achche hai...sirf ek hi buri aadat hai inme(mere khayaal se) ki ye jo dil me aata hai bol dete hai,zayada sochte nahi....hai na Baqs??

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#952)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:09 PM

The person above(naaz) is really really pissed at me.... cuz it seems with her words that she is boiling and probably sitting on hot stove.... and probably am the reason to make her sit on the stove...hahaha

Never the less am enjoying....

Last edited by Baqtiar; 9th March 2009 at 06:11 PM..

Old
  (#953)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Baqs........................sometimes very smart...sometimes over smart....bt dil ke achche hai...sirf ek hi buri aadat hai inme(mere khayaal se) ki ye jo dil me aata hai bol dete hai,zayada sochte nahi....hai na Baqs??

Dil ki baat bolne bhi jigar ki zaroorat hoti hai... warna bahut se log tou kuch kahe bina hi yun hi duniya se chale jatey hai...

Atleast burai mein hi sahi aplog kabhi tou yaad karogey mujhe... Rite!

Old
  (#954)
Fathomless
Đ Amorist

9th March 2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:

Naaaaaz ka virtual guard

Ye Janab..... inke baare mein ab main kya kahoon

Inke naam se saaf zahir hota hai ki........ Baki + taiyaar hain aur ye janab taiyaar hi nai hue

aur inme ek khoobi hai..ki ye doston ko guards samajhte hain.......

by they Bak taiyaar...... tum kis kis ke guard ho

Old
  (#955)
LAMHA

9th March 2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Dil ki baat bolne bhi jigar ki zaroorat hoti hai... warna bahut se log tou kuch kahe bina hi yun hi duniya se chale jatey hai...

Atleast burai mein hi sahi aplog kabhi tou yaad karogey mujhe... Rite!

hey dude.............maine aapki burai nahi ki hai buddy....muje to lagta hai ki is se badhkar tarif hoti nahi hai yaar....just chill...

ab doston ka itna haq to banta hai....hai na???

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#956)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
The person above(naaz) is really really pissed at me.... cuz it seems with her words that she is boiling and probably sitting on hot stove.... and probably am the reason to make her sit on the stove...hahaha

Never the less am enjoying....
I dnt get it y do the person above me (baqs) assume tht m pissed with him...........thts ancient whn once i did got pissed bt rightly so..........nw m enjoying every min of it.......i presume whr he does nt get smart enough rply he states tht m pissed.........bull s**t

Old
  (#957)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:

Ye Janab..... inke baare mein ab main kya kahoon

Inke naam se saaf zahir hota hai ki........ Baki + taiyaar hain aur ye janab taiyaar hi nai hue

aur inme ek khoobi hai..ki ye doston ko guards samajhte hain.......

by they Bak taiyaar...... tum kis kis ke guard ho
You can come up with only this much dude....

Bechara shaaaaaan.....Tum se achi tou wo ladki hai...kya naam uska Yah Naaz

Old
  (#958)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
I dnt get it y do the person above me (baqs) assume tht m pissed with him...........thts ancient whn once i did got pissed bt rightly so..........nw m enjoying every min of it.......i presume whr he does nt get smart enough rply he states tht m pissed.........bull s**t

oh oh.... you toook sooo long for this reply... tch tch tch....

and i didnt know when ur enjoying you use words like those....

...Well than..... "Women ..sh.it"

Old
  (#959)
LAMHA

9th March 2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
You can come up with only this much dude....

Bechara shaaaaaan.....Tum se achi tou wo ladki hai...kya naam uska Yah Naaz

Baqs.......................sabke dost bhi hai aur sabko sabse zayada pareshaan bhi karte hai...unko mazaa aata hai sabko tang karke....games khelne me maahir.....

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#960)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
hey dude.............maine aapki burai nahi ki hai buddy....muje to lagta hai ki is se badhkar tarif hoti nahi hai yaar....just chill...

ab doston ka itna haq to banta hai....hai na???
Enjoy the Ride... Miss Siddiqui

Haq ki baat baad mein kartey hai...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: