Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Shayri-e-Dard

याद आती है मुझे कई पुरानी बातें
Old
  (#1)
m.mayoos
m.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud of

याद आती है मुझे कई पुरानी बातें - 21st June 2009, 09:08 AM

वो गीले शिकवे, वो सरगिरानी बातें

हर शख्स तो है शामील इस शोर में
मगर मुद्दत हुई मुझे सुने इंसानी बातें

जो भी होता है अच्छे के लिए होता है
ज़माने से सुनता आया ये नादानी बातें

मैं जो चाहूं वो हो खुदा को नामंज़ूर
मुझे समझ ना आए ये आसमानी बातें

फिर क्यों ना चीखूं, ना करूँ हाय हाय
कौन सुनता है अब यहाँ बेज़ुबानी बातें

चुप ही रहो तुम तो अच्छा है 'मायूस'
दीवाने हो तुम, और तुम्हारी दीवानी बातें

In Roman Hindi

yaad aati hai mujhe kai puraani baateN
vo gile shikwe, vo sargiraani
baateN

har shakhs to hai shaameel is shor mein
magar muddat hui mujhe sune insaani baateN

jo bhi hotaa hai achchhe ke liye hotaa hai
zamaane se suntaa aayaa ye naadaani
baateN

mayn jo chaahun vo khudaa ko ho namanzoor
mujhe samajh na aaye ye aasmaani
baateN

fir kyon na cheekhun, na karun haay haay
kaun suntaa hai ab yahaan bezubaani baateN

chup hi raho tum to achchha hai 'mayoos'
deewane ho tum, aur tumhaari deewani
baateN
  Send a message via Yahoo to m.mayoos  
Old
  (#2)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st June 2009, 01:02 PM

baateN

baateN

bohat khoob mayoos saheb...........

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#3)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st June 2009, 01:11 PM

mayoos bhai....aapki nazm padhi....kuch purani baate mere zehn bhi taza ho aai...bahut khub likha hai aapne.......kuch sher nazm ke bahut ache lage...aise hi likhte rahiye....khush rahiye.....humse milty rahiye.....

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----

Last edited by naresh_mehra110; 21st June 2009 at 01:13 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  
Old
  (#4)
m.mayoos
m.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud ofm.mayoos has much to be proud of

22nd June 2009, 07:33 PM

Thanks Zainy and Naresh................................
Old
  (#5)
Pradhyuman
'Bismil'
Pradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant future

22nd June 2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.mayoos View Post
वो गीले शिकवे, वो सरगिरानी बातें

हर शख्स तो है शामील इस शोर में
मगर मुद्दत हुई मुझे सुने इंसानी बातें

जो भी होता है अच्छे के लिए होता है
ज़माने से सुनता आया ये नादानी बातें

फिर क्यों ना चीखूं, ना करूँ हाय हाय
कौन सुनता है अब यहाँ बेज़ुबानी बातें

चुप ही रहो तुम तो अच्छा है 'मायूस'
दीवाने हो तुम, और तुम्हारी दीवानी बातें

In Roman Hindi

yaad aati hai mujhe kai puraani baateN
vo gile shikwe, vo sargiraani
baateN

baateN

mujhe samajh na aaye ye aasmaani
baateN

baateN
Mayoos ji,

I have liked most of d stuff u have posted here..but dis one did not touch me..ho sakta hai aapse maY bahot zyaada ummid rakhta hun.. ek sher acha hai:

regards,
Pradhyuman

-------------------------------------------------

gore ghareeban hai ye 'bismil', kyun tu naashaad nazar aata hai?
musht-e-khaak hai basi yahan, bata kahan fuwaad nazar aata hai?
--------------------------------------------------

Old
  (#6)
m.mayoos

22nd June 2009, 07:47 PM

Thanks Pradhyuman for your feedback. Normally I write when the thoughts come to my mind and finish the stuff in about 30 minutes. Sometimes I just like to play with words when I write. Not too much serious thinking going around in the background for me, so obviously many of my writings would suffer. But I am not getting paid for it , so it is just pure fun - as long as it lasts. But it comes as a pleasant surprise to me when people like some of what I write and that encourages me to write more. I appreciate what you write yourself, so I consider your f/b important.

regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradhyuman View Post
Mayoos ji,

I have liked most of d stuff u have posted here..but dis one did not touch me..ho sakta hai aapse maY bahot zyaada ummid rakhta hun.. ek sher acha hai:

regards,
Pradhyuman

Last edited by m.mayoos; 22nd June 2009 at 07:49 PM..
Old
  (#7)
Pradhyuman
'Bismil'
Pradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant future

22nd June 2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Thanks Pradhyuman for your feedback. Normally I write when the thoughts come to my mind and finish the stuff in about 30 minutes. Sometimes I just like to play with words when I write. Not too much serious thinking going around in the background for me, so obviously many of my writings would suffer. But I am not getting paid for it , so it is just pure fun - as long as it lasts. But it comes as a pleasant surprise to me when people like some of what I write and that encourages me to write more. I appreciate what you write yourself, so I consider your f/b important.

regards
not getting paid for it..dats a master stroke..

i m thinkin of gettn my material copyrighted atleast...hu knws.. i mite find a buyer in u oneday..given d fact dat u appreciate all dat i write

Colors of desire on the canvass of life.. I paint my dreams with a brush of conviction...

my suggestion is play nd all is ok..but u shld b convinced bout ur thots nd all dat u write..it shld nt be people-driven (i mean not if people like it..but r u convinced???)..but den u can conveniently ignore my suggestions..i m no great writer myself..

Pradhyuman

Old
  (#8)
m.mayoos

22nd June 2009, 08:06 PM

If i had the money, i would buy ur stuff
i just started writing 2 months back. i don't know urdu (as u can very well make out), though i have learnt to read and write urdu in last couple of months. but still i do not know meaning of about 99.99% of urdu words. i am having fun most of the time with my life, nothing depressing going around here
i never was a poet, never will be. but still wanted to put down my thoughts somewhere (maybe because i thought my way of thinking was a bit different ). and obviously my thoughts are mine alone i.e. not people driven else they would not be mine at all.

I do not paint my dreams, I just splash around the colors and hope the result would come out right, if they don't - I still have more colors

Quote:
not getting paid for it..dats a master stroke..

i m thinkin of gettn my material copyrighted atleast...hu knws.. i mite find a buyer in u oneday..given d fact dat u appreciate all dat i write

Colors of desire on the canvass of life.. I paint my dreams with a brush of conviction...

my suggestion is play nd all is ok..but u shld b convinced bout ur thots nd all dat u write..it shld nt be people-driven (i mean not if people like it..but r u convinced???)..but den u can conveniently ignore my suggestions..i m no great writer myself..

Pradhyuman
Old
  (#9)
jasdeephere
jasdeephere is just really nicejasdeephere is just really nicejasdeephere is just really nicejasdeephere is just really nicejasdeephere is just really nice

23rd June 2009, 11:50 AM

Hello Mayoos G.

Bahut hi acchhe ehsaas lage hain aapke.
Umeed hai ke aap aage bhi aise hi likhte rahe.

Khush rahiye hamesha.

Badnaseeb bhi nahi par mera naseeb bhi nahi
Maana ke main ameer nahi par gareeb bhi nahi
Dil ki gehraaiyon mein chhipaya hai jise
Woh door bhi nahi mujhse par kareeb bhi nahi
Chahta to hoon dena usko khushiyan saare jahan ki
par mil jaayein unke gham "Jasdeep" itna khushnaseeb bhi nahi
  Send a message via Yahoo to jasdeephere  
Old
  (#10)
m.mayoos

23rd June 2009, 08:42 PM

Thanks Jasdeep...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdeephere View Post
Hello Mayoos G.

Bahut hi acchhe ehsaas lage hain aapke.
Umeed hai ke aap aage bhi aise hi likhte rahe.

Khush rahiye hamesha.
Old
  (#11)
kwahish
An Incomplite Dream
kwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud ofkwahish has much to be proud of

23rd June 2009, 09:41 PM

AadaaB mayoos sahab.......

aapki yeh gazal ne mere dil ko khangal dala........ kya baat hai bahut hi umda rahe sabhi sher aur ekdum naye se hai.........

Bhai aapke abtak ke sabhi post ahcche hai aur yeh bhi bahut achchi gazal hai.........

Mujhe yeh kuch sher to behad achche aur sachche lage......

Yunhi likhate rahiye Bhai
Khush rahiye.........
Duaon ke saath daad kabool kijiye.......

zamaane se suntaa aayaa ye naadaani baateN

mujhe samajh na aaye ye aasmaani baateN

Send a message via Yahoo to kwahish  
Old
  (#12)
m.mayoos

24th June 2009, 03:42 AM

thanks Khwahish...

kuch nayaa nahin likhaa aapne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahish View Post
AadaaB mayoos sahab.......

aapki yeh gazal ne mere dil ko khangal dala........ kya baat hai bahut hi umda rahe sabhi sher aur ekdum naye se hai.........

Bhai aapke abtak ke sabhi post ahcche hai aur yeh bhi bahut achchi gazal hai.........

Mujhe yeh kuch sher to behad achche aur sachche lage......

Yunhi likhate rahiye Bhai
Khush rahiye.........
Duaon ke saath daad kabool kijiye.......

zamaane se suntaa aayaa ye naadaani baateN

mujhe samajh na aaye ye aasmaani baateN

Old
  (#13)
Pradhyuman
'Bismil'

24th June 2009, 12:51 PM

Quote:
If i had the money, i would buy ur stuff
i just started writing 2 months back. i don't know urdu (as u can very well make out), though i have learnt to read and write urdu in last couple of months. but still i do not know meaning of about 99.99% of urdu words. i am having fun most of the time with my life, nothing depressing going around here
i never was a poet, never will be. but still wanted to put down my thoughts somewhere (maybe because i thought my way of thinking was a bit different ). and obviously my thoughts are mine alone i.e. not people driven else they would not be mine at all.

I do not paint my dreams, I just splash around the colors and hope the result would come out right, if they don't - I still have more colors
your way of thinkin is surely different...nd u r a gud poet...take my words..m never comfortable whn i praise someone...

dnt b humble nd modest now..i knw d alter ego of urs wants to scream nd say dat u r a poet nd an accomplished one at dat..

so my suggestion is stand on the roof top nd shout it out

god bless
cheers,
Pradhyuman

Old
  (#14)
m.mayoos

25th June 2009, 07:52 PM

Thanks Pradhyuman for appreciating my writing. I consider you a very good writer so your praise means a lot more.

Who know, maybe I am using Shayri.com as a rooftop

Quote:
your way of thinkin is surely different...nd u r a gud poet...take my words..m never comfortable whn i praise someone...

dnt b humble nd modest now..i knw d alter ego of urs wants to scream nd say dat u r a poet nd an accomplished one at dat..

so my suggestion is stand on the roof top nd shout it out

god bless
cheers,
Pradhyuman
Old
  (#15)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

26th June 2009, 12:40 PM

Janaab,

Bahut hi khoobsoorat bayaani hai aapki... Is ghazal ki ravaani khaas kar bahut hi acchi lagi mujhe...

Aah... So many of us can relate to this... beautifully expressed...

Meri daad kubool kijiyega... likhte rahiye...apna khayal rakhiye...

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#16)
m.mayoos

12th October 2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkit_gupta View Post
Janaab,

Bahut hi khoobsoorat bayaani hai aapki... Is ghazal ki ravaani khaas kar bahut hi acchi lagi mujhe...

Aah... So many of us can relate to this... beautifully expressed...

Meri daad kubool kijiyega... likhte rahiye...apna khayal rakhiye...

Thanks Pulkit.......... Sorry did not reply earlier, was looking at my old posts today and saw i had missed this one.

ता उम्र रहा इक रोज़-ए -मुकम्मल का इंतज़ार
किसी में शाम न मिली तो किसी में सहर नहीं

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: