Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

Let bygones be bygones....
Old
  (#1)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

Let bygones be bygones.... - 26th January 2010, 06:21 PM

Well i posted this essay cuz many of my friends (obviously Galz ...) have problems with their boyfriends.. some day or other... and they think we men are too rude with them... (may be we are..?)

And if you galz n women think we are MCP then plz read this stuff and comment on this..

A man wants to be a woman’s first love, and a woman wants to be a man’s last romance... Although men, with so called modern thinking are now accepting to be second or third person in a woman’s list of relationships, they somehow do not come to terms about their love also having a physical relationship in the past.

The topic is best left undiscussed, but men certainly become obsessed with finding out everything about their women’s past physical life.

Well galz you know what...? Usually What happens a man needs to know if he measures up to your ex-boyfriend, if you are as happy with him as you were before and if you are really over a past heartbreak. Well, we know such probes are easily dealt by women, most of it often being ignored as mere inquisitiveness, but it is a man’s rubber neck attitude about her cexual life which puts a woman off.

Most men still want their women to be `touch-me-not’ kind. but we men find it difficult to accept that my wife or girl was there for someone else too. (It does not matter if he is flirting with someone, but when it comes to that “special one he loves the most,” he would find it difficult to accept her with her past.)

Usually some men argue that they have every right to know about their love’s past life. Like one of my mate says.... “See, when I know about her past relationships, nothing wrong if I want to know about how close was she with her ex-boyfriends, than comes the problem. Not that I will leave her if I get to know that she had a cexual encounter, but it’s a human nature to be curious,”

On the contrary, a heart broken gal (be-chari) says, “I did tell him everything about my last two relationships even before we started seeing each other. He was a like a perfect gentlemen throwing I do understand looks. But, once we were formally seeing each other, he had questions like, Am I the first one to hold your hand, to kiss you, to hug you" and she says "I obviously couldn't lie to him.”
Initially, she paszed it off thinking it to be his immense love or a bit of insecurity, but after a certain point of time, it started pinching her and she could not take it, and so thought to call it off,”

Not that women want their men to have I care a damn kind of attitude. But they want them to at least shed their cantankerous behaviour. When the men want women to forget about their previous relationships, why can’t they do the same is what women argue.
Men argue that what women consider to be insecurity or jealousy is actually their undying love for them.

Whatever it might be, if you leave and forget the past as past, that is where it will stay...... i mean its useless running after person's past life especially if discreditable...

So all i wanna say Let bygones be bygones....