Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > General Stories

Need All of ur Help In My Love Story!!!
Old
  (#1)
Abrarsworld
Zindagi Ek Tassavvur!!!
Abrarsworld is a splendid one to beholdAbrarsworld is a splendid one to beholdAbrarsworld is a splendid one to beholdAbrarsworld is a splendid one to beholdAbrarsworld is a splendid one to beholdAbrarsworld is a splendid one to behold

Need All of ur Help In My Love Story!!! - 27th March 2007, 01:14 AM

Hi guys!!!

I have a query to make... I have a story to tell u all and need ur help and support to help some one who is in love with two people..
Now here is a person... who is two years yung to her and he loves her dearly... He proposed this girl and got an approvel on the same nite it self... they came very close to each other...The other Guy Is her own uncle who says that he loves her... He is married and has four children... This story is being written by the first person introduced in the story...(The Guy 2 years Young). Well i cant tell u every thin in detail wat happened in our lives... But she said she loves me very dearly... And she cant loose me...
I made mistake when she left for an outing may be with her uncle or i donno with whom.. Usually she goes out wid him and only him... I am (now was) very close to her family to... So i asked her parents and evry one in the house wher has she gone evry one said that she had gone wid her uncle....I had no other choice to believe them... Well The mistake was... When she had left Her friend messaged me asking me where she is as her cell wasnt reachable...I said I had no Idea... This was the first time she had left with out sayin me... I was broken... Now her friend Messages again and says... She said she was goin to Bombay with her uncle... has she left...I ws completely broken wen i read this... She introduced me to her friends as her family member... But that nite may be i needed some 1 to express my feelings like how she has changed wid me I have messaged her evry truth about her to her friend... Now they tease her every day.... She Stopped talkin to me after that... Now she had forgot evry thing and talks to me... Well the main part of the story is... She was being Impregnented By her Uncle and made her Abort her first child... Ths All happened b4 i had made that mistake... I promised her that I wud accept her wid the child and she has no need to abort it... But she never listened to me...Even after the abortion I never left her.. I stood with her in evry thick n thin.. She always Used to be with her uncle But wen he wasnt there I took care of her... I made her feel that i was there for her wen ever she was alone... She says she has forgiven me for my mistake wat i have commited... But she doesnt want to be with me... Now she says that she Loves me And doesnt want to loose me.. I had Asked her a simple thing After
her abortion to leave her uncle and be with me...Now my friends She is Confused,She says she cant make a choice... Well guys i had waited for a year now to get that reply.. and after a year too I get the same reply that shes confused... Well I had explained her that a guy who can cheat his wife and children for another girl can also some day Cheat her too and that itz not good for her to be with him.... I request you all to plzzz Suggest the answers at
evildead_abrar@yahoo.com... This is a request... Cause ur answers can help a life to be put on the right path... and can unite or dispatch two lovers..
All I need to know Is weather she shud be with me or her uncle.... I am waiting for replys... Plzzzz Do reply.... I have left My E-mail Address in the Middle So plzzz reply on that..

Thank You...