shadow
In Search of the unknown!
shadow will become famous soon enough

27th January 2005, 03:02 PM

Thank you thats nice....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamakaze
Hi Shadow,

The original Urdu ghazal is written by Shahryar. It was sung by Talat Aziz in Umrao Jaan.

The higher you go, steeper will be the valley and greater will be the fall.

Shade in the shadow world

Old
  (#43)
shadow

27th January 2005, 03:03 PM

Translation in your words was good again.

Quote:
Originally posted by jasleen
hello shadow ji,
thx buddy for telling me too as i dun knw wen did i translated n wrote in my dairy. thx so much buddy

Old
  (#44)
irfan_sh_27
irfan_sh_27 is on a distinguished road

27 - 27th January 2005, 03:43 PM

Hi,
freinds

Are jasleen ji & with your freinds tum logoko bartan dhone ka itna khota kyo laga, jo sahi ha woh dost rohin ne lkha aur usne to likha ha sirf bartan dhona vaise to tum house wife hone ke nate bartan ke alava kapde bhi dhoti hogi, zhadoo bhi lagati hogi, pota bhi karti hogi, aur bhi bahot kuch karti hogi, kya nahi karti to house wife nahi, firto tum ek kisi shop ki ek gudiya ho aur aapke jo saath ha voh aapki bagal me khada ek gudda ha.

Bura mat lagana,

By take care

By freinds

M.I. Shaikh

Old
  (#45)
jasleen
jasleen is on a distinguished road

27th January 2005, 04:53 PM

hi friends,
well first of all i need to say sorry to all of u here who all replied to my post here. well i was very new to this world of shayri. i use to love writing in my dairy n its ages i m writing it. watever i like any kind of song or anything i use to write in it. i dun knw wen did i write these lines wat i wrote here in a post n i translated it with the help of dictionary, but i really dont remember which movie or wen did i wrote it. it was wriiten in my dairy n i wrote here for all u. later wen i posted this post i came to know that this was frm the movie umrao jaan. anyways thx for telling me too. if i wud have remember tht it was a song i wud never had posted it here. even i believe in my words n not wat all is already written by sum one else. well sumone really wanted me nt to accept appreciations here as according to him or her tht person said even the translation was not original of mine. anyways i am happy tht the person pmd me personally n nvr wrote in open wat he felt about this post. and i am happy tht he stopped me. well all of u who read it n replied me i just want to say tht i am srry. i never had intensions to copy any bodys words. so plz i take my post back n i am srry i am not accepting any compliments here any more as i dont belong to this thread any more. ya sure now onwards i am aware n wud post only those posts which are my own creations. thx to all of u who wasted ur time on my post. i am extremely srry to hurt all of u though i never had such intensions. i started this post n rohin made it lively by his words, bt srry rohin ur friend is again in tears now. thx to all of u for showing patience to read this ahead

Old
  (#46)
shadow

27th January 2005, 04:57 PM

Jasleen its OK no harm done
nJoy

Old
  (#47)
jasleen

27th January 2005, 05:01 PM

hi shadow,
its not possible at all. i wish i cud remove this thread. i hate more than anything at the moment. plz i beg u take back ur words, dun reply me further here. i beg u all. this post is not mine. i m not the kid to steal anyones words. i cant listen anything like tht. if i knew i wud have written tht its a song or watever. why wud i fool u all around, srry buddy me not the kind

Old
  (#48)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari
Kamakaze is on a distinguished road

27th January 2005, 05:19 PM

Come on Jasleen
This is not the way to react to the situation. You did what you did. And you do write well, so continue writing. I am sorry about the Umrao Jaan pointer because that just came to the mind and I wrote. And please, khuda ke waaste, aansoo na bahayen. It's a forum so you will get all kinds of responses, positives and negatives. Daad bhi milegi aur taane bhi. Zindagi ki tarah hai forum. You took appreciation, and if someone isn't appreciative, embrace him or her too. Likhte rahiye...

Kamakaze

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
Anjum sahme jaate hain...
kahin ye toota hua taara
mah-e-kaamil na ban jaaye
  Send a message via Yahoo to Kamakaze  
Old
  (#49)
jasleen

27th January 2005, 05:22 PM

hi kamakaze,
well buddy its not that u pin pointed the name of the movie but u wanted tht i shud not accept appreciation on this post as its not mine. so i take my post back. i had no intensions to hurt any one here, n if i am the reason for it i am extremely srry.in future u wud only see my creation, nthing else

Old
  (#50)
irfan_sh_27

27 - 27th January 2005, 05:26 PM

Hi,
Jasleen ji,

Maf kijiyega thodi si takleef de raha hu, hum to thehre hindustani humko jyada hindi aati ha, mehrbani kijiyega thoda English se hatkar Hindi me reply dijiyega.

Thank u,

By take care

By freind

M.I. Shaikh

Old
  (#51)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 05:27 PM

Well Jasleen,
And nobody will be happier. I'm sorry for the hurt I might have ended causing you, though my intention was never that. Come on, smile and spread the word. Thanks so much. Aap ne galti se post kar diya... sabhi bhool jaate hain diary mein likhi cheezon ke tafseel... aapse bhi huyee... mujhse bhi hogi... sab se hoti hai...

Aur jo kisi ko yaad aaye, to yaad dilaaye humko
Kab kho gaya tha mein unki mehfil mein jaakar

Kamakaze

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara
Old
  (#52)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

27th January 2005, 05:29 PM

Hi Jasleen,

Yaar its okay and everybody learns from this....
Even the first post i made i didnt know abt this...
Later people told me about this and i always use to mention abt the original person....

Mistakes happen and its life...Not everybody accepts their mistake...
You know their are still some people who make this mistake time and time again and insipte of everybody telling them they didnt stop...
They are not welcome here...

you as you told realised your mistake and told everybody abt it...

It takes guts buddy to accept ones mistake in public and you did it Buddy...
I am proud of you...

As for the post well it will be a memorable one for all of us....

If you didnt realise ....If it wasnt for you no body would have come to know of this Gazal...
Someone like me never knew this gazal....
Others also came to know...So look at always the bright side of things....Okay

Everybody who replied here....Thanks a lot..
But if this family is one i would appreciate to see all come here and support what i said today....

All i know is this family is one...I am sure they will stand by me

Thanks
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

a reply to kamkazee........ for his knowledge
Old
  (#53)
samridh_delhi
samridh_delhi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation a reply to kamkazee........ for his knowledge - 27th January 2005, 05:36 PM

its good that u have a knoweledge of words ...........
its better that u have used it over here .....
its best till the time u were in a framework ...

but getting overexcited and indulging in sorts of nuesense to call anyones work a copy or even not able to judge one's efforts does not brings any sort of appreciation ...............
seems u have a matured head over your shoulders ... so use it for betterment ok ..........
dont indulge in any sort of nuesense or discouragement weather it is an translation of song or anything try to mind ur own business if you have one .. got that ............ my reply is wide open .... and visible to everyone...........if one cannot create the courage to encourage one soul .......dont dare to discourage one and as far as posts of kamkazee are considered who knows they are copied from which pakistani website ......so practically he does not contains any chance to PM any users ..

i hope u got my words kamkazee so be in limits n learn to accept competition .........dont play mind games .....
else the other one could be even better in that too.........

Last edited by samridh_delhi; 27th January 2005 at 05:40 PM..

Old
  (#54)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

27th January 2005, 05:39 PM

Quote:
hello meena didi,
i dont know wat made u replied here. who told u tht i was waiting for a reply frm ur side. well just to say tht aap aaye aur meri post pe reply diya. my day is made. meena didi i hv written many things in dard section. i think u never read them. its true tht this post is the english version of a gazal bt there r many composed by me too. do check it out wen u hv sum free time. thx so much for replying here. take care and always keep smiling

jasleen,

muje tum khud bhi kah sakti thhi k yaha aa jaau... yah baat ka mahtwa nahi hai k muje yaha ka pata kisne diya.......
tum mera intzaar karo aur maie na aau yah mere liye dukh ki baat hoti....
waqt ki kami ki vajah se tumhe nahi padh paayi hu ...ab jaroor padhungi. haq se jab chaho bula lena.

tumhari didi

tumne woh bhul ka ekraar kar diya hai jo anjane maie ho gayi... ab aage iska koi jikr karne ki jaroor nahi .
khush raho
di

Last edited by meena chheda; 27th January 2005 at 05:44 PM..

Old
  (#55)
shadow

27th January 2005, 05:39 PM

Jasleen Ache bache rote nahi, chalo haso hasdiya.....
Rohin ko dekh Rohin ko dekh.....

Last edited by shadow; 27th January 2005 at 05:42 PM..

Old
  (#56)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

27th January 2005, 05:40 PM

Hey.. dont be sad now Jasleen!!

As I said... One who realises his/her mistakes and accepts it is not a culprit nemore.... I cud have never accepted it in front of evrybody... Frankly saying....

Translation was very good.. just keep in mind mentionaing that i have translated it.. and evrything is gonna be fine.... Soo... dont be sad.... Smile now

I like the sprite... take it as a sport!!

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#57)
jasleen

27th January 2005, 05:44 PM

hello meena didi,
i am really srry if by chance i hurted u . plz dont feel bad about anything. i am extremely srry but at the moment i am really not normal. i am totally lost n out of words, bt aapko yaahan pe dekha to raha nahi gaya n just to say tht aap aaya yahaan pe aur meri post ko chaar chaand lag gaye. i am really happy to get a reply frm ur side

Old
  (#58)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 05:47 PM

Samridhdh,
Adab,

I PMed because I did not want to hurt or discourage the writer in Jasleen. I am not here to find fault of others. It is our duty as lovers of poetry to appreciate and encourage writers so that we get to read. And I have been doing that all this while. This one just came all of a sudden and I pointed out. And I did not say that even the translation is not hers. She said that. And I respect her for that courage of owning up. Criticism is the best way of appreciation. And I did not even criticise. When I found out something that I wanted only Jasleen to know, I sent her a personal message. And to those who think that only waah waah means encouragement, I am sorry. Because if you have ever bothered to read the background of ustaads and their students, you will know how great shayars are born. It's not by rah-rah, it's the bah-bah, that ultimately results in waah-waahs.

As far as I am concerned. I am not a shayar, though I love the form of poetry. And I do try and participate whenever I have time. If I copy from somewhere I will happily post the name of the shayar too. And Pakistanis are not the only Urdudaans, you should know. I would definitely mention when I post someone else's shayari. If it is mine, it will be mine.

Thanks
Kamakaze

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara
I know I have been there where You Are now**
Old
  (#59)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

I know I have been there where You Are now** - 27th January 2005, 05:59 PM

I do understand You Kamakaze Jee**I was reading Your replies with others too & I am hurt to see what's happening**Khair, Zindegi mein aise bhi hote rehte hain~mere saath bhi houa tha When You replied with the lyrics of Umra Ujaan I knew what You ment~I appreciate You **Khush rahiye ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat...**Take Care...God bless You.

Keep smilling.......

*Aapni Parwaaz-e-Takhayyull Hain Zamane Se Juda
Jiss Jagah Koyi Na Pahuncha Wahaan Tak Pahunche
Main Samajhta Huun Harr Dil Mein Khuda Rehta Hain
Mera Paigam Mohabbat Hain Jaahan Tak Pahunche**
*~~~Ahsan Sherazi Jee~~~**

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#60)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

27th January 2005, 06:00 PM

Quote:
hello meena didi,
i am really srry if by chance i hurted u . plz dont feel bad about anything. i am extremely srry but at the moment i am really not normal. i am totally lost n out of words, bt aapko yaahan pe dekha to raha nahi gaya n just to say tht aap aaya yahaan pe aur meri post ko chaar chaand lag gaye. i am really happy to get a reply frm ur side

jasleen,

its ok bachaa.......

khush raho.
di

Thank You :)**
Old
  (#61)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

Thank You :)** - 27th January 2005, 06:05 PM

Dear Jasleen Jee, Please don't feel bad*As He said it can happen to any of us~Hamein har Ik cheez thodi hi na Yaad rehta hain! I am glad that You Understood**I appreiate Your say **Likhte rahiyega, please? Khush rahiye ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat chahoungi... **Take Care...God bless You.

Keep smilling.......

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#62)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 06:09 PM

I had no idea this is going to snowball into a big controversy and a long discussion.

Raah-e-makaan DhuunDhne ko ek aag jalayee thi
Woh makaan hi jalaa degi, khabar nahin thi humko

Samridhdh sahab to dare tak karne lage. Yeh unki nazr.

Kyun ukhDe ho tum pareeshan ruuh ke maanind
Dil-e-shaayar ne kisii kaa kuchh bigaaDa nahiN hai

Abhi to mile ho saahab aur abhi DARE karne lage
Ye shaayaron ki mehfil hai, kushtii ka akhaaDa nahiN hai

Aur yeh mera apna hai. Abhi likha hai.

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara

Last edited by Kamakaze; 27th January 2005 at 06:12 PM..
Old
  (#63)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 06:14 PM

Shukriya Shimulji, Jasleenji aur un sab ko jinhone samjhne ki koshish kii.

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara
Old
  (#64)
jasleen

27th January 2005, 06:18 PM

kamazee ji,
plz i am not hurted becoz of u . plz dun mind. see samridh was write on his own part. he is my friend n frankly telling u aaj mein jo kuch bhi likh rahi hoon its all becoz of him.he only encouraged me for writing as i always use to tell n discuss about my dairy. today wen u pmd me i was hurted wen u said tht the translation too was not mine n openely u said tht u nvr said so. well i am pasting u wat all u wrote. may be u get wat i mean to say.

Umrao Jaan
Jasleenji, yeh nuktacheeni nahin hair par hum chahenge ke aap apni lafzon par hi daad lein to achchha hai... abhi aapko thoda bura lagega par mera dil kehta hai meri yeh mail aapko aage badhne mein zaroor shiddat degi... Aap kahenge.. Yeh kahan ki dosti hai ke bane hain dost naaseh... par kabhi kabhi doston ko naaseh banana padta hai.. main chahta hoon ke aap khub likhen aur aage bahdein... Kyunki jo aapka translation tha wo aapka nahin tha... <a href=http://www.bollywhat.com/lyrics/umra_lyr.html>Bollywhat Umraao Jaan lyrics</a>.

Main ise post nahin karna chahta isiliye pm kar raha hoon, Maaf karenge.
kamakaze

read this. u only said tht the traslation too was not mine. i hope now u agree

Old
  (#65)
jasleen

27th January 2005, 06:22 PM

samridh,
seeing u replying here after ages brought my smile back. i know buddy it hurts wen u find a friend in trouble n i know becoz of me u stopped writing as ppl were taking our relation wrong, bt see aaj dost ko dukhi dekha to tumse bhi raha nahi gaya. thx so much tht u really care for me bt its k buddy . ups n downs are always there. if i accept wen ppl really like reading me, i shud accept the negative part too. anyways i think it wnt be easy for me to write ahed. lets see wen god wants so. till then bye to all of u

Old
  (#66)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 06:24 PM

What I meant was that I did not say that in public. I wanted only you to know that the translation was not yours. Now that you have decided to post it for everyone to see, it's your choice. The translation is not yours and it's a fact. You have also posted the website address, where this appeared a long time ago. If your friend is hurt because of this I am sorry. But your friend should have done that in the first place. My friends always point out when I make a mistake. And even in this forum, people keep correcting each other. That's how we grow, that's how we improve.

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara
chalo kuch to samje janaab
Old
  (#67)
samridh_delhi
samridh_delhi is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up chalo kuch to samje janaab - 27th January 2005, 06:27 PM

chalo acha hai kamkazee kam se kam apne labzo pe to aaye .....
waie jahan tak baat translation ki hai ....... ye abhi tak kisi ne b accept nahi kiya . .. ki that was an translation and that too copied ...... so stillthere is avst difference between a copied translation n else ...... any ways the moral to post n pm you was to make sure u deal with feminine gender with utmost respect n grace ...
wether u shall comment in an amigous manner or not shall always be over you'r mind . i hope im not wrong at this point ....
baki ye to kabliyat pe hai ki kiski jeb me wah wah aati hai aur kiski main rah rah ya bah bah ............. likhte rahiye ab se ye banda aapki har post me hazir rahega .............wah wah ke liye janaab ..............

allah hafiz.....

Old
  (#68)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 06:29 PM

jasleen ji

Agar aap is baat ke liye likhna band karengi to shayari ke liye achchha nahin hai. Chaliye, jaane deejiye... Aise to koi chhodta nahin likhna... Likhte rahein...

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara
Old
  (#69)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**

27th January 2005, 06:29 PM

Dear Jasleen Jee, I really don't understand You! And if He is Your Friend then I would say You better teach Him Some Manners**I am so very sorry to say~I am Hurt**But I know what You & Your Friend will going to say...I Don't Care **I have seen people like These Type before**Enjoy

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#70)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 06:37 PM

Miyaan Samriddh

Tameez aur tehzeeb aapse seekhun, aisi naubat nahin aaye hai. Come on, this forum knows how I treat feminine gender. And if you want to know, I treat both genders, and even the third one if there is, with respect. Aapka PM mila aur iska zikr abhi aapne khule dil se kiya.. yeh hai...
janaab kahan bhool aaye .........
kisi aur ke kaam ko copy ya duplicacy kehne se pehle sochna ...... tum me kitni khoobiyaan , hain , aur agar wo hain to kahan hai . theek ???? i hope u have gt my msg so its an request .,.... dare not discourage any one in future .........

Jee han janaab aapka message bhi mila... aur shukriya. Par tehzeeb ke baare mein baat na hi karein to achchha hai... yeh shayri ki mehfil hai... tehzeeb yahan par nahin sikhayee ja sakti... yahan tehzeeb waale hi aate hain

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara
Old
  (#71)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

27th January 2005, 06:47 PM

Dear Samridhh!!

Nobody here was ooposed to jasleen's writing or criticizing her for nething.. There are some Rules and Decorams of evry site which hav to be maintained....Somebody atleast bothered this much not to hurt her feelings in public... Aap yahan dekhenge to.. verybody has been supprtive of her.....We all have encouraged her despite of evrything.....

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai

Last edited by Pulkit_gupta; 27th January 2005 at 06:53 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#72)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

27th January 2005, 07:05 PM

Thanks Everyone,

For encouraging Jasleen,

Be it Samridh , Kamakaze, Shimul, Pulkit, Meena, Shadow, Irfan

Everyone I can see hoe close this family is ....That not knowingly you all are fighting for the same person...LOL

Sach mein sab yahna par great hain....

Jasleen Tum kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti thi ki itne log yahan par tumhare liye hi lad rahe hain...LOL

Vaise abhi tak bartan dho rahi ho kya Jasleen,...

Kaha tha na Shayri,com ke liye tumhe banaya gaya hai....
Isliye likhna mat chod dena please.

Once again thanks everyone for coming here and supporting a talented person like Jasleen.

Thanks
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

to kamkaze
Old
  (#73)
jasleen

to kamkaze - 27th January 2005, 08:04 PM

hey , it was good that u came up with criticism but dear atleast tell me whn did i told u that i have copied it or even accepted that i had copied this translation overall ................ the only thing about this particular post is that i have translated it thats is it .............. i again say that this is a copied one ok . so as u replied to samridh ............... i would request you kamkaze that being a critics isstill good n appreciable but dont misude words dear . u no the power of words so once again read that reply and make sure it shall mean otherwise ..................

and to all wellwishers as well as critics ................ kindly do not post any replies to this particular post of mine ....... im sorry i was not able to convey the right messege in right terminology as if where we r having some ppl with depth of knowledge ............ and even trying to teach manners tooo ................
im sorry would mind it before submitting any new post ...........
thanks to all of u . who bothered to care .............including kamkaze........

Old
  (#74)
Kamakaze
Sher-e-Shayari

27th January 2005, 08:21 PM

Jasleen ji bura na maane to is silsile ko band karte hain... Waise bhi aap kya kehna chah rahee hain yeh samajh nahin aa raha.. PM ka matlab tha:

Khud se yahin pe faislaa kar lo to theek hai
Aapas ki baat jaaye na parvardigar tak.

Main to chaahta nahin tha par aapne woh website address jo maine aapko pm mein bheja tha gusse mein post kar public diya... http://www.bollywhat.com/lyrics/umra_lyr.html (Jahan translation bhi hai) post kar aapne khud hi apne khilaf faisla diya.

Yahan par koi jaatii dushmanii nahin hai aapse... Yeh aapka decision thaa ki yeh public ho... meraa nahin...

Prof. Peerzada Qasim ka sher yaad aa raha hai...

Aapne khilafh faisla Khudhi likhha hain Aapne
Haath bhi mal rahe hain Aap, Aap bohot ajeeb hain!

Khair aap khush rahein aur likhte rahein yehi dua hai

Kamakaze
-------------
Urooj-e-aadam-e-khaqi se
kahin ye toota hua taara

Last edited by Kamakaze; 27th January 2005 at 08:25 PM..
Old
  (#75)
irfan_sh_27

27 - 28th January 2005, 11:32 AM

Hi,
Every all freinds,
Important Rhin

Are yaar dost Rohin tum bhi to yaar agib baat karte ho phechan ke na phechan ne vali baat karte ho,

Jo zalimo ke liye ladte he voh logo me se hum nahi.

Hum voh nahi jo diya jale andhere me rahte ha,
hum to shama banke auro ko roshni dete ha.

By rohin

Hi,
jasleen ji,

Please hamari baat pe thoda sa dhyan kendrit kijiye mehrbani hogi thoda hindi me likhe, humare purkhe to sirf hindi hi jante the ye English aye kaha se.

By take care

By all freinds.

M.I. Shaikh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: