Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Lyrics > English Lyrics

Never ends 4 love in dis world......
Old
  (#1)
jimmysaid
jimmysaid will become famous soon enough

Never ends 4 love in dis world...... - 16th December 2005, 01:22 PM

Hello friends here sm love lines to help u send to ur love and say how much u love her..... i know someones loves u he he he.....
Love Lines

> You are the reason why I belive in love…
> What joy is there in drinking wine when I am in toxicated by your love?
> I will sweep you off your feet, and make god regret he left an angel behind…
> Many people have caught my eye, but only you have caught my heart…
> From the moment I saw your eyes, I looked into your soul, I knew I was in love with you…
> You are that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow…
>Every time I think of you, I allways catch my breath…
> You are the closest to heven that I’ll ever be and I don’t want to go home right now…
> If I had a flower for every time I thaught of you, I’d be walking in my garden forever…
> Forever meant nothing to me, untill I met you…
> You make my heart smile. There is a smile in my heart that I’ve waited my whole life for…
> When I find my self smiling, when I find my self laughing, when I find my heart beating, when I find my beautiful day or my eyes becoming brighter, it’s beacause I am thinking of you…
> If you want him to fall head over heels, give him something to trip over!
> Love is a perkyelf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun…
> Due to recent, cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunned has been temporarily turned off…
> I’d love to go out with you, but I am rethereadind my toothbrush bristles…
> Nothing spoils the taste of peanut butter like unrequited love…
> Love is a little thing shaped like a lizard; it runs up and down and tickles your gizzard…
> Love is like a friendship on fire, love is like a strom it is clam and soothing, it is natuaral and essential, it is powerful and fulfilling and nothing can stand in its way…
> Love is waking up to find your dream sleeping next to you…
> Love is an irrestible desire to be irrestibly desired…
> To have someone is nothing to be loved by someone is something to be loved by someone that you love is everything…
> She could kiss the ground in the winter and make a flower grow…
> Hugs and kisses are ways to express what cannot be said…
> My heart smiled when you kissed my lips…
> You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person…
> Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, and don’t let anyone be reckless with yours…
> God gave people a mouth that closes and ears that don’t which should tell us something…
> Never miss an oportunity to enrich someone’s life…
> TO sharpen your understanding is to soften your heart…
> You can make more friends in two months by becoming intrested in other people… then you will in two years by trying to get other people intrested in you…
> I chased after love for what seemed forever, but it was when I stopped to rest that it found me…
> My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone…
> To be loved is to live forever in someone’s heart…
> The love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay. Love isn’t love untill you give it away…
> Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we’re gone…
> Anythig worth my love is worth a fight…
> In life we do not know how many loves the lord will send us, but we do know that one-day he’ll send the right one…
> You don’t love a woman beacause she is beautiful, but she is beautiful beacause you love her…
> Love dosen’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worth while…
> If there is anything better then to be loved, it loves…
> When you love someone, say it or else the moment will pass…
> Now in a cottege built of lilaes and laughter, I know the meaning of the words “ever after”…
> I respect, admire and adore her, for she is my love, my life, oneday my wife and mother to my children…
> The only thing far more important then telling me how you feel is letting me know how you feel… you say it best, when you say nothing at all…
> Sometimes the heart sees what the mind cannot. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart…
> Don’t marry a person you can live with marry somebody you can’t live without…
> A great lover is not man who romances a different woman every night. A great lover is one who romances the same woman for a lifetime…
> Nothing in this world is single. All things by a law divine, in one spirit meet and mingle. Why not I wish thine?
> Whoever said it is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all, must have never had their heart broken…
> True love cannot be found where it does not exist…. Nor can it be hidden where it truly does…
> Love either is or it isn’t falling in love is awfully simple but falling out of love is simply awful…
> Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep, your soul is like a secret that I never could keep, when I look into your eyes I know that it’s true, god must have anything less then mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life and love shouldn’t be one of them…
> It’s hard to pretend that you love someone if you really don’t. But it’s harder to pretend that you don’t love someone if you really do…
> The eye wishper ‘I love you dear’. The lips move, no words appear, when your heart is true, sincere and seal, what the lips hide the eyes reveal…
> I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, then a lifetime of nothing special…
> The world is full of light when the heart is full of love…
> I will bring me a wole person, and we will have us twincs as much, of love and everything…
> You should have a softer pillow then my heart…
> No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving a mark on it forever…
> I wanna stand with you on a mountain, I wanna bathe with toy in the sea, I wanna lay like this forever, untill the sky falls down on me…
> I love my life beacause it gave you me, I love you beacause you are my life…
> Anything worth fighting for is love. And that’s a damn good fight…
> Kissing is like drinking salt water, you drink and your thirst increases…
> A kiss is just another reminder that two heads are better then one…
> I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth…
> A kiss is something you can not give without taking, and can not take without giving…
> Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with tour lips… you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince…
> Nothing breaks the silence like a kiss…
> The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart…
> Anything less then mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life and love shouldn’t be one if them…
> It’s hars to pretend thet you love someone if you really don’t. But it’s harder to pretend that you don’t love someone if you really do…
> Tow hearts, two minds, in time did find one love. One aims two paths the same hold fast…. And love will last…
> You never love by loving; you lose by holding back…
> If I die never having loved, then I die never having lived…
> I shall go the way of the open sea, to the lands I knew before you came, and the cool ocean breeze will blow my way, the memory of your name…
> You seemed sad to see me go. And thet made me happy all the way home…
> A good bye is only painful if you know you’ll never say hello again…
> Don’t cry beacause it’s over, smile beacause is happened…
> There’s no need to have an anniversary to celebrate. Everyday with you is a celebration…
> A part of you has grown in me, and so you see, it’s you and me, forever, and never a part, maybe in distence but never in heart…
> Within you, I lose my self, without you, I find my self. Serching to be lost again…
> As I gaze upon your beauty, I think to my self, never have I seen an angel fly so lowl you make me want to be a better man…?
> It’s not being in love that makes me happy; it’s being in love with you that make me happy…
> I love you more now then when you began to read this sentence…
> Do you know that it would take you forever to relise the extent of my love for you…?

~~~~@@~ALLWAYS LOVE FOREVER NOT END IN THIS WORLD ~@@~~~~

Yaad main teri Aahein bharta hai koi,
har saans ke saath yujhe yaad karta hai koi,
maut sacchai hai ek roz aani hai,
lekin teri Judaai main har Roz marta hai koi....
  Send a message via Yahoo to jimmysaid Send a message via AIM to jimmysaid