Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > Hindi Kavitayen

Parnaam tujhe anna hazaare salaam tujhe anna hazaare
Old
  (#1)
Hardev Ashk
Hardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Parnaam tujhe anna hazaare salaam tujhe anna hazaare - 24th August 2011, 11:02 AM

I am amazed at the speed with which the youth of India is attaching with the campaign against corruption and the support for Lok Pal Bill of Anna Hazaare. Credit goes to Mr Hazaare and his team members i.e Kiran Bedi etc who have been smart to not to be tagged with any political party and demigods. It is time that we show our support from this part of world. To this extent I am forwarding you a poem that I just finished writing.

Parnaam tujhe Anna Hazaare , Salaam tujhe Anna Hazaare

Parnaam tujhe Anna Hazaare,Salaam tujhe Anna Hazaare

naamumkin ko kar diya aasaan, Anna Hazaare

gum ho gayaa Thaa aam aadmi, lok taNtar meiN
tune di usko pehchaan, Anna Hazaare

Afsar shaahi , bhrasht saNsad , corporate mafia
maut ka unke liye vardaan , Anna Hazaare

sakaar karegaa vo Bharat teraa Lok Pal Bill
Jiske liye shahidoN neiN di apni jaan, Anna Hazaare

ham parvaasi shubh iCHaayeiN apni bhejeiN
safal ho teraa saNgraaaaam Anna Hazaare

Hardev Sodhi Ashk

Parnaam tujhe salaam tujhe anna hazaare
Old
  (#2)
Hardev Ashk
Hardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant futureHardev Ashk has a brilliant future

Thumbs down Parnaam tujhe salaam tujhe anna hazaare - 25th August 2011, 05:54 AM

August 24,2011 (Revised)
I am amazed at the speed with which people of India and especially the youth are attaching with the campaign against corruption and the support for Lok Pal Bill of Anna Hazaare. Credit goes to Mr Hazaare and his team members i.e Kiran Bedi, A. Kejriwal& P. Bhushan who have been smart to not to be tagged with any political party and demigods. Media and Social Networking is playing a very effective important role in today’s struggle against injustice every where around the world. I salute the people of India who are trying to achieve this through non violence unlike other countries. It is time that we show our support from this part of world. I am sharing with you a poem that I just finished writing.

PARNAAM TUJHE SALAAM TUJHE ANNA HAZAARE

Parnaam tujhe,Salaam tujhe, Anna Hazaare
naamumkin ko, kiya tune aasaaN, Anna Hazaare

gum ho gayaa Thaa, aam aadmi, lok taNtar meiN
tumne di, usko pehchaan, Anna Hazaare

Afsar shaahi , bhrasht saNsad , corporate mafia
maut ka hai, unke liye vardaan , Anna Hazaare

sakaar karegaa, vo Bharat, tera Lok Pal Bill
jiske liye di, deshbhagtoN ne apni jaan,Anna Hazaare

ham parvaasi, shubh iCHaayeiN, apni bhejeiN
safal ho, teraa saNgraam, Anna Hazaare

Hardev Sodhi Ashk

(Ret)Chair- KPU Technologies, Surrey, BC

Old
  (#3)
mittal_pali
Webeater
mittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to behold

16th September 2011, 07:29 PM

nice work. thanks for sharing........................................

Pali Mittal