Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

TOW:Is India really the worst place on earth to be a female?
Old
  (#1)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

TOW:Is India really the worst place on earth to be a female? - 31st March 2013, 10:46 PM

Topic of the week!...

Aadaab dosto.... bhaaiyo aur khaaskar Behno, as the recent turbulent times for our dear country have made us think and shook us to the core, during this period I came across an article, written by a female foriegn journalist... titled 'The worst place on earth to be a woman' describing her own experience and quoting a few of our fellow country women. Whereas I can understand the underlying feelings behind the article.... but I beg to differ from the Title, as for us women are respected, worshipped by masses in the form of Goddesses, and they have special respect for them in the society. If not too sensitive then Irequest thi question to be the topic of the week....
Is India really the worst place on earth to be a female?

Duagoh

Ahmad

Last edited by zainy; 3rd April 2013 at 01:55 PM..

Old
  (#2)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

31st March 2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Aadaab dosto.... bhaaiyo aur khaaskar Behno, as the recent turbulent times for our dear country have made us think and shook us to the core, during this period I came across an article, written by a female foriegn journalist... titled 'The worst place on earth to be a woman' describing her own experience and quoting a few of our fellow country women. Whereas I can understand the underlying feelings behind the article.... but I beg to differ from the Title, as for us women are respected, worshipped by masses in the form of Goddesses, and they have special respect for them in the society. If not too sensitive then Irequest thi question to be the topic of the week....
yes ahmad sahab...i think it is so. i am for the motion.

Old
  (#3)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

31st March 2013, 11:06 PM

Thanks Zidd bhaaee, yes I do believe this should be discussed, and yes I do believe ours may not be the best place but to be termed worst on earth.... it shakes the inner core..... am not trying to ignore the harsh realities but...somehow it is hard to fathom that title... may be our sisters can shed some light...... to help digest this accusation.

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#4)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

31st March 2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
thats the reason the title is more apt .(see bold above)
its the hypocrisy , which is the bender. we claim something-do exactly the opposite.
the respect is a spread out cloak on the narrow rabid parochial undercurrent.

we are very sly at it..thats why this is the worst place possible.

else where there is no pretense atleast , lets say saudi.
here we pretend and then pretend again.

Old
  (#5)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

31st March 2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidd View Post
thats the reason the title is more apt .(see bold above)
its the hypocrisy , which is the bender. we claim something-do exactly the opposite.
the respect is a spread out cloak on the narrow rabid parochial undercurrent.

we are very sly at it..thats why this is the worst place possible.

else where there is no pretense atleast , lets say saudi.
here we pretend and then pretend again.
I am not saying that we live in a country of one billion saints and sages, but I 'feel' it is not apt to paint the whole population with the same brush,. As for the npretending part I agree there is a 'great' deal of hypocracy but it certainly does not warrant that title. Yes there are low lives out there and in 'large' numbers, but to lable every father, brother, son with the same paint... I have my reservations...

Maghribi mulk ho ya mashriqi bhaee, mahilaaon par zulm aur ghinaonay atyachaar tou sabhee jagah hotay hayn, aur inki kadee nindaa bhi honee chahiyay laykin un mulkon ko koee yay qitaaab koee nahee dayta? Bas hum hee kyooon?

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#6)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

1st April 2013, 01:14 AM

Women are not safe in any part of the world.....

BUT INDIA IS TRUELY THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH....I TOTALLY AGREE........

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#7)
zidd

1st April 2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Women are not safe in any part of the world.....

BUT INDIA IS TRUELY THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH....I TOTALLY AGREE........

zainyji , baat sirf safety ki nahi hai, vo important baat hai par limited bhi hai..
akhir haadse aur physical trauma ka ratio mostly near alike hai men aur women ke liye.

baat hai about the mental wellbeing mostly.....

mai is reason ke liye india ko worst manta hu ....

ki women ko kaha kuch aur jata hai, pretend kuch aur karte hai....like maa , behen ko sirf baat me pedestal par baitha dete hai , magar karte kuch aur hai.....

ek chota example deta hu....mai bhi uska shikaaar hu.....mai meri wife ko kabhi 'aap' nahi kahta.....jabki vo mujhe hamesha 'aap' kahti hai...
ab aisi conditioning hai india ki, kya kare?
us lihaaj se mai pretender hua...kyuki baate sau karta hu iske opposite.
magar ye ek chota domestic example hai...

bade examples aur trauma ki kami nahi...bhale women physically trauma me na ho , mentally to hamesha distresed hai....

ek survey maine dekha tha..usme kaha tha ki jab husband aur mother inlaw ki death ho jati hai...uske baad india me women sabse ziyada sukhi rahti hai...matlab mentally calm rahti hai.

aur jagah par double standards nahi hai..so women ko pata hai ki uska darja kya hai and she adapts.

india me survey ke mutabik she is always in turmoil most of her living life...as if undergoing a torture.

thats why india is worst .

Old
  (#8)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

1st April 2013, 05:17 PM

Yahi tou prob hai zidd sahib, log kehte kuch haiN karte kuch aur haiN...

Innumerable pretentious ppl around us...

Ladki ko to janm se pehle hi azaab hai zindegi india me,..zindegi ke har mod per sirf zillat aur beizzati.....

paida hone se pehle se hi maa baap pata lagana chahte hai ladki hai ya ladka... ladki ho tou abortion...huh!!..scanning centres me doctors ko warning di gayi hai ke gender na bataiyeiN...janm se pehle hi beizzati....

khud maa baap ladkoN ko zyada importance dete haiN, ladke ko post graduatin,ladki ko graduation ke baad shadi yeh general trend hai Indian community ka, ladki ko zyada padhaker kya karna hai...aagey chalker ghar hi tou sambhalna hai.....yeh hamari society ki soch hai..

ladkiyoN ka akele baahar nikalna , ghuuma ,phirna ,kisi bhi tarah ki koi bhi social activity me part lena....is only for some highly educated and sophisticated ppl.....not for common public..

Shadi ke baad,... tumhare pati, tumhare devta haiN..Kuch bhi kahe bardaasht karo....maare pitay tou bhi bardaasht karo....yeh seekh ghar waale hi dete haiN..

Pati dev..unka kaam sirf office jaana....baqi ghar ki saari zimmedaari,biwi saheba ki, rasoi ki zimmedaari, bachchon ki zimmedaari,safaai, ghar ka saara kaam, everything ...she don’t have any right to rest...beemar padhne ki bhi fursat nahi milti...above all pati sahib aur sasuraal waloN ko har waqt sirf shikayat hi rehti...

Saari umr do ghadi khud ke liye jeene ke liye taras jaati hai bechari....

Regarding ladkiyoN per ho rahe physical atyachaar per...its truely unbearlable and absolutely terrible..

log jo badi badi bateiN karte haiN, naari hamari maa ..hamari behan..kahaaN hai woh log?... KahaaN hai izzat.....??

yeh bateiN sirf kitaboN aur speeches ke liye haiN...in batoN ko maanne waala koi nahi...

Ab sawaal ..

Ghalti kiski..??

“WE” and our society are responsible .

Westernization ke chakker meiN log apne morals kho rahe haiN...

Lottttttt more to say .....will be back.............

Right now..

I can only wish, hope and pray that some day..

..May all women in India enjoy Equal Rights like men ,and live life in true freedom ..

Aameen!!

Zainy

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 1st April 2013 at 05:36 PM..
Old
  (#9)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

1st April 2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
zainyji , baat sirf safety ki nahi hai, vo important baat hai par limited bhi hai..
akhir haadse aur physical trauma ka ratio mostly near alike hai men aur women ke liye.

baat hai about the mental wellbeing mostly.....

mai is reason ke liye india ko worst manta hu ....

ki women ko kaha kuch aur jata hai, pretend kuch aur karte hai....like maa , behen ko sirf baat me pedestal par baitha dete hai , magar karte kuch aur hai.....

ek chota example deta hu....mai bhi uska shikaaar hu.....mai meri wife ko kabhi 'aap' nahi kahta.....jabki vo mujhe hamesha 'aap' kahti hai...
ab aisi conditioning hai india ki, kya kare?
us lihaaj se mai pretender hua...kyuki baate sau karta hu iske opposite.
magar ye ek chota domestic example hai...

bade examples aur trauma ki kami nahi...bhale women physically trauma me na ho , mentally to hamesha distresed hai....

ek survey maine dekha tha..usme kaha tha ki jab husband aur mother inlaw ki death ho jati hai...uske baad india me women sabse ziyada sukhi rahti hai...matlab mentally calm rahti hai.

aur jagah par double standards nahi hai..so women ko pata hai ki uska darja kya hai and she adapts.

india me survey ke mutabik she is always in turmoil most of her living life...as if undergoing a torture.

thats why india is worst .
Zidd bhaee Aadaab! Aaap ki har baat say mayn muttafiq hoon, bayshak hamaray mulk mayn mahilaon ko zahni sakoon naheen.. physical trauma and safety are indeed important these issues i.e. physical safety and security are more or less the same in most of the parts of the world but the aspect on which you've shed the light, there is no denying.

Ab baat aatee haye pretending and dikhawa ya two facedness kee..... agar dunya ki koee bhi qaum perfectly kitaabaon kay mutaabiq chalteen, be it the legal code of the country or the religious texts then there would be near paradise for women if not that, they would be getting what is at least enshrined in the book for them ( If the taliban went by Quraan, then they wouldn't have prohibited women's education, no instead they chose their tribal law/custom..). But, aysa nahee hota... for example take the beacon of liberty the west, aaj tak... pichlay do sau saalaon say wo mulk azaad haye(amreeka) kyoon abhi tak ayk naree president nahee ban payee? bayshak ham pichday mulk hayn.. India, Pak, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka... laykin in sabkee head of states or prime ministers ladies rah chukee hayn.

Okay India is not the best of places for a female in the world... but ... does the objectification women is prevalent overtly to the same level as other so called liberal societies... they too claim one thing and do another... kyoon ayk naari kay ashleel presentation kay baghayr wo ayk paani kee botal tak nahee baych paatay??? Mayn kuch lammbay arsay kay liyay ayk maghribi mulk mayn rah chukaa hoon... wahaan ki mahilaa employees inki sarkaari sansthaanaon aur yahaan tak ki sena aur nausena ki employees kay saath huay harassment kay afsoosjanak vaaqiyay daykh chuka hoon... un mahilaon ka qasoor sirf yay thaa ki way naari theen, aur unka in sansthaanaon mayn kya kaam... in short it was the domain of men... and I can go on and on with stories in their so called law enforcement departments as well. But that would be resorting to finger pointing, before settling down our own India how can we foregt places like Afghanistan,Somalia, Sub-saharan african countries etc,etc... there are places where conditions are far worse than our own backyard, but that does not mean that women are happier here, I agree... but won't agree to being the worst on the planet.

Duagoh

Ahmad

Last edited by Ahmad Hyderabadi; 1st April 2013 at 07:09 PM..

Old
  (#10)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

1st April 2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Yahi tou prob hai zidd sahib, log kehte kuch haiN karte kuch aur haiN...

Innumerable pretentious ppl around us...

Ladki ko to janm se pehle hi azaab hai zindegi india me,..zindegi ke har mod per sirf zillat aur beizzati.....

I will add stress and pain to the above facts from you Sis,

paida hone se pehle se hi maa baap pata lagana chahte hai ladki hai ya ladka... ladki ho tou abortion...huh!!..scanning centres me doctors ko warning di gayi hai ke gender na bataiyeiN...janm se pehle hi beizzati....

Bitter truth , yes...

khud maa baap ladkoN ko zyada importance dete haiN, ladke ko post graduatin,ladki ko graduation ke baad shadi yeh general trend hai Indian community ka, ladki ko zyada padhaker kya karna hai...aagey chalker ghar hi tou sambhalna hai.....yeh hamari society ki soch hai..

ladkiyoN ka akele baahar nikalna , ghuuma ,phirna ,kisi bhi tarah ki koi bhi social activity me part lena....is only for some highly educated and sophisticated ppl.....not for common public..

In short you mean the above is accessible to the privileged few....

Shadi ke baad,... tumhare pati, tumhare devta haiN..Kuch bhi kahe bardaasht karo....maare pitay tou bhi bardaasht karo....yeh seekh ghar waale hi dete haiN..

Pati dev..unka kaam sirf office jaana....baqi ghar ki saari zimmedaari,biwi saheba ki, rasoi ki zimmedaari, bachchon ki zimmedaari,safaai, ghar ka saara kaam, everything ...she don’t have any right to rest...beemar padhne ki bhi fursat nahi milti...above all pati sahib aur sasuraal waloN ko har waqt sirf shikayat hi rehti...

Saari umr do ghadi khud ke liye jeene ke liye taras jaati hai bechari....

Regarding ladkiyoN per ho rahe physical atyachaar per...its truely unbearlable and absolutely terrible..

log jo badi badi bateiN karte haiN, naari hamari maa ..hamari behan..kahaaN hai woh log?... KahaaN hai izzat.....??

yeh bateiN sirf kitaboN aur speeches ke liye haiN...in batoN ko maanne waala koi nahi...

Ab sawaal ..

Ghalti kiski..??

“WE” and our society are responsible .

Yes all of "us" are responsible.

Westernization ke chakker meiN log apne morals kho rahe haiN...

Lottttttt more to say .....will be back.............

Right now..

I can only wish, hope and pray that some day..

..May all women in India enjoy Equal Rights like men ,and live life in true freedom ..

Aameen!!

Aameen
Will add one thing..... take for example Australia... aaj bhi yahaan mardaon aur aurtaon ki pay mayn ayk badaa gap haye... don know how.. coz law treats both of them equal there... even then women with same careers as men end up earning significantly less than men.. sarkaar wahaan ki koshish bhi kar rahee haye nayay kaanoon banany ki isko address karnay par itnay lambay arsay say itnay advance mulk nay true samaantaa nahee haasil kii.. kya yay dikhaway ka example nahee?? ki qanoon dono ko equal haq dayta haye par jab baat practicality ki aatee haye to somhow mahilayn end up on the shorter side...

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#11)
zidd

1st April 2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Will add one thing..... take for example Australia... aaj bhi yahaan mardaon aur aurtaon ki pay mayn ayk badaa gap haye... don know how.. coz law treats both of them equal there... even then women with same careers as men end up earning significantly less than men.. sarkaar wahaan ki koshish bhi kar rahee haye nayay kaanoon banany ki isko address karnay par itnay lambay arsay say itnay advance mulk nay true samaantaa nahee haasil kii.. kya yay dikhaway ka example nahee?? ki qanoon dono ko equal haq dayta haye par jab baat practicality ki aatee haye to somhow mahilayn end up on the shorter side...
ahmed sahab aap jo kah rahe hai vo over simplification hai.

mai aapko ek example deta hu...ki kis tarah ki complexity hai.

punjab aur haryana me female foeticide rate sabse ziyada hai....vo isliye ki kuch saal pahle ye qaanoon bana ki sons aur daughters ko property me equal rights diya jayega.

ab problem kya hua dekhiye..

ek middle class family ne apni ladki ki shadi dhum dham se ki...yaha tak ke generally jaha 2-3 daughters hoti hai ,,waha shadi karne hi me karz ho jata hai shadi par....magar phir bhi log karte hai...aur generally punjab me sab missle class hai..

ladki/ladkiya bida ho gayi...poora ghar ab karz servive kar raha hai...kuch saalo baad sasural wale ke uksaane par ladki pahuch jaati hai apne mayke , apna hissa mangne !!!...jiski qanonun vo equal haqdaaar hai !!!!!

ab kya hoga?...ladki ko adha hissa diya jayega...lekin jitna hissa ka value tha vo to pahle hi shadi aur jahez me diya jaa chuka hai!!!

ab vo family kya kare?

matlab women ko jis qanoon ne equal rights diya...ek accha kaam kiya...ab wahi qanoon ne ghar tabah kar diya////

ab isse bache ke liye female foeticide rate bad gaya.

aur phir kya hua?.....shadi ke liye punjab /haryana me ladkiya hi nahi hai...ab reverse dowry se bihar ki ladki import ho rahi ,jo ki acchi baat hai...

magar kya coincidental good ends justify the means?

aap khud dekhiye com plexity ko...accha =kharaab=acchaa=kharaab....line se chal raha hai...

isliye maine kaha ki aapne problem over simplify kar diya hai.

Old
  (#12)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

1st April 2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
ahmed sahab aap jo kah rahe hai vo over simplification hai.

mai aapko ek example deta hu...ki kis tarah ki complexity hai.

punjab aur haryana me female foeticide rate sabse ziyada hai....vo isliye ki kuch saal pahle ye qaanoon bana ki sons aur daughters ko property me equal rights diya jayega.

ab problem kya hua dekhiye..

ek middle class family ne apni ladki ki shadi dhum dham se ki...yaha tak ke generally jaha 2-3 daughters hoti hai ,,waha shadi karne hi me karz ho jata hai shadi par....magar phir bhi log karte hai...aur generally punjab me sab missle class hai..

ladki/ladkiya bida ho gayi...poora ghar ab karz servive kar raha hai...kuch saalo baad sasural wale ke uksaane par ladki pahuch jaati hai apne mayke , apna hissa mangne !!!...jiski qanonun vo equal haqdaaar hai !!!!!

ab kya hoga?...ladki ko adha hissa diya jayega...lekin jitna hissa ka value tha vo to pahle hi shadi aur jahez me diya jaa chuka hai!!!

ab vo family kya kare?

matlab women ko jis qanoon ne equal rights diya...ek accha kaam kiya...ab wahi qanoon ne ghar tabah kar diya////

ab isse bache ke liye female foeticide rate bad gaya.

aur phir kya hua?.....shadi ke liye punjab /haryana me ladkiya hi nahi hai...ab reverse dowry se bihar ki ladki import ho rahi ,jo ki acchi baat hai...

magar kya coincidental good ends justify the means?

aap khud dekhiye com plexity ko...accha =kharaab=acchaa=kharaab....line se chal raha hai...

isliye maine kaha ki aapne problem over simplify kar diya hai.
Jee bhaeee, I accept I may have done it, i.e. the over simplification, par maamlaay kay complex honay hee ki wajeh say mayn yay kah rahaa hoon, yes we may not be the best place, but without looking at the many of the factors in play in our country, due to which as you have very aptly explained above, I believe it is not right to lable as the worst place on earth.

May be one belonging to the lower tier of places Yes but not the bottom of the bottom. Every home has its dirty laundry and us Indians are no different.

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#13)
zainy
Aapki dost

1st April 2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Jee bhaeee, I accept I may have done it, i.e. the over simplification, par maamlaay kay complex honay hee ki wajeh say mayn yay kah rahaa hoon, yes we may not be the best place, but without looking at the many of the factors in play in our country, due to which as you have very aptly explained above, I believe it is not right to lable as the worst place on earth.

May be one belonging to the lower tier of places Yes but not the bottom of the bottom. Every home has its dirty laundry and us Indians are no different.

Ahmad bhai....maana ke durse deshoN me bhi females per atyachaar ho rahe hain....unhe equal rights nahi mil rahe...

Per mujhe koi aysa desh bataiye jahaaN female foeticide ke cases sunne me aate ho...whatever the reason might be...jo zidd sahab ne kaha wo ho ya phir sirf uska gender female hona ho.....

Koi aysa desh ka example dijiye jahaan dahej ke liye ladki ko zinda jalaya jaata ho...

Hai koi examples aapke paas?..

Ab bhi aap kahenge india is list me worst position per nahi aata?...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#14)
zidd

1st April 2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Ahmad bhai....maana ke durse deshoN me bhi females per atyachaar ho rahe hain....unhe equal rights nahi mil rahe...

Per mujhe koi aysa desh bataiye jahaaN female foeticide ke cases sunne me aate ho...whatever the reason might be...jo zidd sahab ne kaha wo ho ya phir sirf uska gender female hona ho.....

Koi aysa desh ka example dijiye jahaan dahej ke liye ladki ko zinda jalaya jaata ho...

kya point hai..wah...ise kahte hai missing the jungle in counting the trees

itne deep me jaane ki zarurat hi kya hai....

zainy sahiba ke sawaal is the ultimate proof....jo saamne tha magar clearly dikha nahi.

i totally agree and now all the more strongly indict india as the worst country for women

Old
  (#15)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

1st April 2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:

Behna maynay aysa sirf yay bataanay kay liyay kahaa ki jab baat dikhaaway ki aati haye tou we(Indians) are no different to the world.

Behna aap apnay padosee mulk China ko he daykh leejay, wahaan kitnee acute gender desparity chal rahee haye, kyoon wahaan ka male female ratio is worst than any of the individual states of our country... wahaan ki mitti ya khaanay mayn koee khaas baat nahee ki baytay he zyaada janam lay rahay hayn aur yakdam baytiyaan kam paydaa horahee hayn.. dar asal wahaan kay bhi logaon ki soach yahee haye ki bayta maan baap ki budhaapay mayn zyaada daykhbaal kar sakta haye aur future bread earner haye etcetc..
it did not happen overnight there... how was it achieved? its anyone's guess...

Yes I accept this , in this particular regard we are the worst!

Behna aapka kahna waajib haye... par ayk baat bataayayn.... aap sochiyay aap agar is waqt Afghan-Pak kay border kay ilaaqay mayn payda hoteen, tou kya aap gradution tou door ki baat, primary school tak bhi jaa paateen,( Letme make it clear here.. am not naming any particular country here.. jab baat places ki ho rahee haye tou mayn place ki he baat kar rahaa hoon... for example the tribal belt betn Af-Pak). Yes women here in India do have torrid time going about their daily business... but atleast they have some breathing space here than other places on this planet.... where even their God given right to education is taken away from them.

It is a very complex judgement sis....

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#16)
zainy
Aapki dost

1st April 2013, 08:05 PM

R u saying me ke afghan pak borders per ladkiyon ko padhne nahi diya jaata is worse than dahej ke liye zinda jalaya jaata hai?...

I am confused. ?.

I understand ke india me ek healthy community bhi hai, jiski soch acchi hai aur ladkiyon ko izzat bhi dete hain....there r always exceptions

Lekin jo degrading status indian females ka hai...just becoz they r females aur deshon me nahi dekha jaata,,,

Just imagine...

Ek simple example deti huun....

Ek baap kehta hai teen teen ladkiyon ka BOj Mere sar per hai...

Sunne me bohat hi simple aur aam baat hai.....lekin kabhi kisi ne socha ek ladki per kitna mental toture hota hai in shabdon se...she is nothing but a BOJ...

What i am saying is yahaan ki soch hi ghalat hai...

Female generation ko hurt karti hai...that is more troublesome....

Zainy

Nm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: