Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Old
  (#201)
koi to ho
koi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to beholdkoi to ho is a splendid one to behold

24th January 2009, 01:46 AM

missing dhaval sunita di n mausam di..........................

Waqt ke jisam ki kharash hoon main
apne ander se pash pash hoon main
zaaat hai aetbaar e zaaat nahin
ab to main khud bhi apne saath nahin

Old
  (#202)
dineshdharvi
ek dost
dineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud of

24th January 2009, 02:42 PM

sapna mom........................

AankheN khuleeN to jaag uTheeN hasrateN tamaam
Uss ko bhi kho diyaa jissay paya thaa khwaab mein

Old
  (#203)
xyz
xyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of light

26th January 2009, 01:40 PM

am here sweetheart

missing time on sdc.....................

Old
  (#204)
Diya_Jale
Huii Sabse Paraayi
Diya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

26th January 2009, 02:47 PM

missing ............Sunita di ...........aur woh purane din jab hum sab mahfil ishq main maze karte the

Mohabbat ke baad mohabbat mumkin hai faraz.
Magar toot ke chahna sirf ek baar hota hai

Goodbye SDC

Diya

Old
  (#205)
dineshdharvi
ek dost
dineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud ofdineshdharvi has much to be proud of

26th January 2009, 08:53 PM

diya..................................

Old
  (#206)
xyz
xyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of lightxyz is a glorious beacon of light

27th January 2009, 01:44 PM

sahil and krenil and all the memebers who enjoy gaming with me

Old
  (#207)
fezan
fezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud offezan has much to be proud of

18th February 2009, 12:08 PM

I am missing Sunita ji, Zaini ji, Mayank ji, Dinu bhai, Lamha ji, Diya ji, Dhawal ji, Rocker ji............................and all my friends of SDC............................................... .......

Koi Aisa Kamaal Ho Jaye
Zindigi Be-Misaal Ho Jaye

Old
  (#208)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

18th February 2009, 12:18 PM

m missing my b.f. AADIL.......................

Old
  (#209)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 18th February 2009, 01:00 PM

missing...........................vicky n shaan

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta 
Old
  (#210)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

18th February 2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneeta View Post
missing...........................vicky n shaan
m here dear !

missing parneet, Nazu, diya and Ek Ghazal and Rocky as well !

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#211)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

18th February 2009, 01:11 PM

Maanii didi.& Priya didi ................

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#212)
rocker09
Banned
rocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nice

18th February 2009, 01:18 PM

I am Missin hmmmm ................................ Yaad karke bolta Hu me ok

Old
  (#213)
Diya_Jale
Huii Sabse Paraayi
Diya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

18th February 2009, 02:51 PM

Purvi Di kahan ho aap ..........................miss u lot

Goodbye SDC

Diya

Old
  (#214)
dineshdharvi
ek dost

18th February 2009, 09:08 PM

miss u sapna mom...........................

Old
  (#215)
xyz

19th February 2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshdharvi View Post
miss u sapna mom...........................

am here dear ha bahut din hue nahi baat hui how are you ?

missing you, sahil ,diya and super team

Old
  (#216)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

20th February 2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezan View Post
I am missing Sunita ji, Zaini ji, Mayank ji, Dinu bhai, Lamha ji, Diya ji, Dhawal ji, Rocker ji............................and all my friends of SDC............................................... .......

fezan jii................aapne yaad kiya aur hum hazir ho gaye !

main sabhi behan log aur bhai log ko miss kar rahi hoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#217)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

20th February 2009, 12:29 PM

missing All My Frnds But Mostly My Best Frnd Saahil.......

Old
  (#218)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

20th February 2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
missing All My Frnds But Mostly My Best Frnd Saahil.......
Kabhi hume bhi miss kar liye kariye !

Old
  (#219)
rocker09
Banned
rocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nicerocker09 is just really nice

20th February 2009, 03:59 PM

Me Shan Ko Bhaut Miss kiya yar lekin aaj nahi Kal re

Old
  (#220)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 20th February 2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker09 View Post
Rocker ji aap bade cheeky ho.................
missing......................vicky

Ananthpak
Old
  (#221)
rocker09
Banned

20th February 2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Rocker ji aap bade cheeky ho.................
missing......................vicky

Thanku jiii hum me aishei hai ji isme koi shaq nahi vikey yar kitthe hai tu dek tenuuu kaun yaadd kar raha hai

Old
  (#222)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

20th February 2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker09 View Post
Chal thik hai...........main bhi tuje miss karoonga ...........leking abhi nai........ agle mahine...........

Old
  (#223)
rocker09
Banned

20th February 2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
Chal thik hai...........main bhi tuje miss karoonga ...........leking abhi nai........ agle mahine...........

Ok Shan Miss u till Nxt months ......................................

Old
  (#224)
roshini
roshini will become famous soon enoughroshini will become famous soon enough

20th February 2009, 04:49 PM

main apne college frnds ko bahut miss kar rahi hu............

Old
  (#225)
rocker09
Banned

20th February 2009, 04:49 PM

Me B Miss kar raha hu Paglu me hehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheeh

Old
  (#226)
N@zneen
Banned

20th February 2009, 04:52 PM

m Suddenly Missing Aadil................

Old
  (#227)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

20th February 2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
m Suddenly Missing Aadil................
Aawwww..................thats to sweet of you dear !

God Bless you !

by the way, where is he?

Old
  (#228)
Diya_Jale
Huii Sabse Paraayi

20th February 2009, 04:54 PM

missing.................Anu ,Dinu,Purvi Di,Nihar, Vicky

Goodbye SDC

Diya

Old
  (#229)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

20th February 2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diya_Jale View Post
missing.................Anu ,Dinu,Purvi Di,Nihar, Vicky
i think u forgot my name........ isn't it?

Old
  (#230)
Diya_Jale
Huii Sabse Paraayi

20th February 2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
i think u forgot my name........ isn't it?
samne jo rahte hain unhein miss nahin karte shaan ji..............

Goodbye SDC

Diya

Old
  (#231)
roshini
roshini will become famous soon enoughroshini will become famous soon enough

21st February 2009, 02:02 PM

i miss paglu today................................

Old
  (#232)
dineshdharvi
ek dost

21st February 2009, 07:50 PM

diya.............................................. ................

zainy ben...........................

sapna mom

sunita ben.......................

mausan ben...........

dhaval bhai.............

sahil bhai...............

pooja ben.......................

ritu ben..................

Old
  (#233)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st February 2009, 07:52 PM

Hmmm aapne yaad kiya aur hum haaZir dinesh bhaaii

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#234)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st February 2009, 07:54 PM

Main Bhi Yahin Hooon.....................

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#235)
dineshdharvi
ek dost

21st February 2009, 07:56 PM

haanji kehte hai na ji dil se yaad karte hai to jarur samne nazar aate hai kese hai app dono........

Old
  (#236)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 23rd February 2009, 12:41 PM

vicky....shaan.........Ali...............purvi.... ....
.............................zainy

Ananthpak
Old
  (#237)
Purvi
~ Ek Ghazal ~
Purvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant future

23rd February 2009, 01:07 PM

Quote:
vicky....shaan.........Ali...............purvi.... ....
.............................zainy
Main to yahan hoon........................ Dost...............

Me .........Missing.... diya & nihar.........................

~*~Kaash Dil ki aawaz mein aisa asar ho jaaye
Jise Hum Yaad karte hai use Khabar ho jaaye ~*~

Old
  (#238)
N@zneen
Banned

23rd February 2009, 01:10 PM

M MISSING AADIL, SAAHIL, SHAAN, & MAYANK...........................

Old
  (#239)
rocker09
Banned

23rd February 2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
M MISSING AADIL, SAAHIL, SHAAN, & MAYANK...........................

Kya baat hai hume b koi yaad karta hai kya hmmm ???? aapne yaad kiya hum aa gaye

Old
  (#240)
i_am_rishi
Banned
i_am_rishi is on a distinguished road

23rd February 2009, 03:06 PM

sahil kaise ho beta.............................................. ...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: