Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Celebrations

happy MOTHERS DAY...................
Old
  (#1)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

Smile happy MOTHERS DAY................... - 9th May 2009, 10:13 PM

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." - Jewish Proverb

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." - Chinese Proverb

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." - Oscar Wilde

"A mother understands what a child doesn't say." - Jewish Proverb

"Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand." - Helen Hunt Jackson

"A mother holds her children's hands for a while, their hearts forever."

"The mother love is like God's love; he loves us not because we are lovable, but because it is his nature to love, and because we are his children." - Earl Riney

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln

"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love." - Mildred B Vermont

"Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries." - T. DeWitt Talmage

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Happy Mothers Day
Old
  (#2)
acharya_mj
Zakhm-e-Rooh
acharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud of

Smile Happy Mothers Day - 10th May 2009, 01:29 AM

Happy Mothers Day............................................... ..
Salute to all Mothers across the Globe........................

Mothers Day Message: Why Mothers Cry…

“Why are you crying?” he asked his mom. ”Because I’m a mother,” she told him. ”I don’t understand,” he said. His mom just hugged him and said, “You never will!”

Later the little boy asked his father why Mother seemed to cry for no reason. ”All mothers cry for no reason,” was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why mothers cry. So he finally put in a call to God and when God got on the phone the man said, “God, why do mothers cry so easily.”

God said, “You see son, when I made mothers they had to be special. I made their shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. I gave them an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times come from their children.”

“I gave them a hardiness that allows them to keep going when everyone else gives up, and to take care of their families through sickness and fatigue without complaining.”

“I gave them the sensitivity to love their children under all circumstances, even when their child has hurt them very badly. This same sensitivity helps them to make a child’s boo-boo feel better and helps them share a teenager’s anxieties and fears.”

“I gave them a tear to shed. It’s theirs exclusively to use whenever it’s needed. It’s their only weakness. It’s a tear for mankind.”

www.pravstalk.com

regards
Manu
  Send a message via Yahoo to acharya_mj  
i have sharing poetry about Mother, Poetest is Munavar
Old
  (#3)
silent-tears
silent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud ofsilent-tears has much to be proud of

i have sharing poetry about Mother, Poetest is Munavar - 10th May 2009, 10:56 AM

MAA By Munavar

Jab bhi kashti meri sailab me aa jati hai,
Maa dua karti hue khwab me aa jati hai.

Yeh aisa karz hai main ada nahi kar skta,
Main jab tak ghar na lauto, meri maa sajde me rehti hai,

A andhere dekh le,muh tera kala ho gaya,
Maa ne ankhe khol di, ghar me ujala ho gaya.

Abhi jinda hai meri maa,mujhe kuch bhi nahi hoga,
Main jab ghar se nikalta hu, dua bhi sath chalti hai.

‘Munavar’ Maa k aagey khul kr kbhi na rona,
Jahan buniyad ho,itni nami achi nahi hoti.

Anil Arora

Naulekahe par tere khoon ki boond hai,
Motiyo ki jagah par jada kaun hai,
Jiski khatir daga chandini se kare,
Puch suraj ki woh dilruba kaun hai?

Old
  (#4)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

10th May 2009, 11:25 AM

M O T H E R
M is for the Million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing Old,
T is for the Tears she shed to save me,
H is for her Heart of purest gold,
E is for her Eyes with love-light shining,
R means Right and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell M O T H E R
A word that means the world to me

Last edited by Baqtiar; 10th May 2009 at 11:28 AM..

nice 1
Old
  (#5)
acharya_mj
Zakhm-e-Rooh
acharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud of

Smile nice 1 - 10th May 2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
M O T H E R
M is for the Million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing Old,
T is for the Tears she shed to save me,
H is for her Heart of purest gold,
E is for her Eyes with love-light shining,
R means Right and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell M O T H E R
A word that means the world to me
thank you baqtiar jee 4 sharing such a wonderful meaning of word "Mother" she is worth it.

thanx
manu
Old
  (#6)
Purvi
~ Ek Ghazal ~
Purvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant futurePurvi has a brilliant future

10th May 2009, 02:40 PM

Happy Mother's Day.......................

Dear Mother...............

For all that you have given me,
I can return but love. For you
Bound up the wounds I did not see
And gave me hopes and passions new.
I can return but love for you,
Whose unmoved faith my heart did move,
And gave me hopes and passions new,
And loved me till I turned to love.

Whose unmoved faith did my heart move?
The mother of my heart, not blood,
Who loved me till I turned to love.
And I became the soul I would.

The mother of my heart, not blood,
Bound up the wounds I did not see.
And I became the soul I would
For all that you have given me.

(Not Mine)

~*~Kaash Dil ki aawaz mein aisa asar ho jaaye
Jise Hum Yaad karte hai use Khabar ho jaaye ~*~

thanx lamha
Old
  (#7)
acharya_mj
Zakhm-e-Rooh

Smile thanx lamha - 10th May 2009, 02:43 PM

Actually yeh thread mai hii post karna chahta tha aur us ke liye raat ko 12 baje kaa intzaar kar raha tha ki 12 baje Happy Mothers Day ka thread post kar saku kyunki pichhale saal maine hee kiyaa tha magar ain vaqt par laptop ki battery ne dhauka de diyaa, mai lamha ka shukra gujaar hoon ki us ne yaad rakh kar yaha celebration section mai aa kar yeh thread post kiya............

salute to all mothers 4 their sacrifices and contribution which is priceless ( anmol)
i love my mom very much
regards
manu
Old
  (#8)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th May 2009, 02:56 PM

MAA..........yeh aisa lafz hai jisko bolte hi jubaan mein mithaas bhar jati hai, es ko tafseel se bayaan main to shayad nahi kar pauNgi....par haan etna jaroor kahuNgi ki main kush-kismat hoon ki mere sar par MAA ka saya hai uska ashirwaad hai....MAA ne hamare liye kya kuch nahi kiya kya kuch nahi saha...uska karz to hum kabhi uthar hi nahi sakte, bhagwaan sabhi ko es sheetal shaya ka skuh deN....koi bhi es sukh se door na rahe...ameeN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: