Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Informative Stories

Once...
Old
  (#1)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love Once... - 5th February 2004, 09:30 PM

Once...

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that makes your heart stop
They say a word and your world stops revolving, everything becomes really
still

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that makes your head think
They give you a smile and the grass looks greener, the sky a little more
bluer.

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that moves your soul some
They lend you a hand and you can walk on water, even walk on fire barefeet

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that seeks out your love
They turn your world upside down, take your sleep away and sometimes your
sense

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that wants to love you
They accept you as you are, they take your charm and your flaws along too

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that makes your heart flutter
They whisper in your ear listen to your soul and hear your heart sing a
different tone

Once in a lifetime you come across someone who is a stranger by far
They make you think they are your friend forever, almost like deja vu from
the past

Once in a lifetime you come across someone that feels like that one person
They can make you laugh and smile and cry all at once, and make you love them too...

Amanush...

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#2)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

5th February 2004, 09:46 PM

Sure. Beautiful as always. But some people say, mein Pyaar ka poojari lekin Pyaar ka bhikari nehi....... . Pyaar ke liye kuch aise bhi insaan hein, keya kuch nehi karte hein ushe thodi si khushi dene ke liye. They would do anything for Love. But I guess this is a part of life too. Some agree & some just don't. Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing. Take care. God bless you.

*Aapni Parwaaz-e-Takhayyull Hain Zamane Se Juda
Jiss Jagah Koyi Na Pahuncha Wahaan Tak Pahunche
Main Samajhta Huun Harr Dil Mein Khuda Rehta Hain
Mera Paigam Mohabbat Hain Jaahan Tak Pahunche**
*~~~Ahsan Sherazi Jee~~~**

*Pure Love**

Love...
Old
  (#3)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Question Love... - 5th February 2004, 10:22 PM

Some people nahin...only one person says that...Hum pyaar ke pujari hein,pyaar ke bhikari nahin...aur hamara kehna bhi galat nahin hai.Wo kiounki pyaar ke liye hanth nahin pheilaya jaata hai.
Love is a gift bestowed on humanity from the Almighty.and as far as I know-a gift is to be given with affection without wanting something else in return...(and maybe you have misunderstood me and I am sorry for this...)

Amanush...

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
very beautifully said !
Old
  (#4)
palash_das
ek hara hua premi
palash_das is on a distinguished road

very beautifully said ! - 5th February 2004, 10:44 PM

Shimul didi ,

Aap bilcool sach kah rahey hay . Shayad kisi kisi ko pahle samajh nahi tha ke pyaar kia hoti hay , lekin ab samajh me aa gaya hoga islie , dheere dheere pyaar ke pichhe bhagna band kar dia hay . Bas agey chalne ki soch raha hay .

Bahot khub Shimul-didi .

GOD bless you .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Amanush ,

Very beautifull poem . I love the poem . And above all else very beautifully said that

Love is a gift bestowed on humanity from the Almighty.and as far as I know-a gift is to be given with affection without wanting something else in return...

Thanx . And do keep writing poems like this .

GOD bless you .

I don't need a signature to identify myself because mere sabhi dosto mujhe mere swabhav se pahchante hay......still for people who don't know me.........recognise me as........LOVER OF THE ONE WHO LOVES TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE HEART WHICH KNOWS HOW TO LOVE.
  Send a message via Yahoo to palash_das  
Old
  (#5)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

5th February 2004, 10:58 PM

Palash, tum keise ho? Mein bohot sharminda hu ke tumhare sath baate nehi karsaki. Tumhara pm mila hein lekin mein padnehi saki abhi tak. I am not feeling well, and only that's the reason. Tum toh mere bhai ho, tum zaroor samajh sakoge meri baat. Mujhe bohot afsoosh hein lekin mein keya karu, please just understand me. I will talk to you when I am better. But don't worry about me, I will be ok soon. Aapna khayal rakhna. God bless you.

*Pure Love**

now this is not good !!
Old
  (#6)
palash_das
ek hara hua premi

now this is not good !! - 5th February 2004, 11:01 PM

Didi ,

may aapse bahot gussa huun . Aap apne bhai se kshama mang rahey hay ? Ye achhi baat nahi hay . Aur ye sharminda hone ki kya baat hay ? Aap to mujhe sharminda kar rahey hay mere pyaare didi . Aap bilcool chinta mat kijie pl. Bhai aur bahen me sharminda kia aur sorry kia ........haan ?

Aap jaldi se achha ho jaiye didi , bas ye hi dua hay mere bhagwan se . Get well soon mere didi . ..........and fast .

GOD bless you .

I don't need a signature to identify myself because mere sabhi dosto mujhe mere swabhav se pahchante hay......still for people who don't know me.........recognise me as........LOVER OF THE ONE WHO LOVES TO MAKE A JOURNEY TO THE HEART WHICH KNOWS HOW TO LOVE.
Old
  (#7)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**

5th February 2004, 11:13 PM

Don't worry about me. Take care. God bless you.

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#8)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**

5th February 2004, 11:39 PM

I know what you said. Mujhe koi shikayad nehi hein kisi se bhi. Mein khudh hi galat hu, mein manlee hein. Ek baat sirf jo mein janti hu woh kuch yun hein, Pyaar ke liye kuch insaan aise bhi hein jo kuch bhi karsakte hein. Because they are not as proud as some people are. Pride is a good word but.......Please don't mind me. Thank you. Take care. God bless you.

*Pure Love**

didi , ....
Old
  (#9)
palash_das
ek hara hua premi

didi , .... - 5th February 2004, 11:47 PM

Didi ,

Aap aisa mat kahie plz. Aap kiu apno ko dukh dene me tule hue hay ?................haan ? Aap jaisa saaf aur sundar mann kisi aur ki ho nahi sakta didi , jo aapse baat nahi ki hay usse kia pata ke aap kia hay...........haan ? Aap plz. aisa mat kahie ........aapse gujarish hay , I beg to you mere didi , aap apne khayalat pe tike rahie . Aapne kabhi kuchh galat nahi kaha hay . Ye aur koi nahi jane lekin may to janta huun.....aur fir halat ek aisi cheez hoti hay ke insaan ko kabhi kabhi majbor kar deti hay sarfira kar dene ke lie . Aap apne dil se ye sab nikalie plz. , aapko meri kasam .....suna aapne ........... AAPKO MERI KASAM .

GOD bless you .

Aapka bhai .

Old
  (#10)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**

5th February 2004, 11:53 PM

Palash, don't worry about me. Tum aur kuch nehi kehna. Mujhe keya aur bhi rolana chahte ho? I am fine. Tum mere bhai ho aur mujhe samajhte ho, i know that. Aur ab kuch nehi likhna. Ok? Take care. God bless you.

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#11)
mausam
Yaadon ka!
mausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant future

5th March 2004, 07:52 PM

very true and beautiful lines!
It always happens once to ones"s in onelifetime!

Jaane kya samjha woh mujhe
Jaane kya samjhi main useN

Faasla nazar aaya....Kuch kadmon ke saath se

hi
Old
  (#12)
Mushkan
Mushkan is on a distinguished road

Love hi - 23rd April 2004, 05:48 AM

HelloAmanush

what should i say no words to say anything very buetyfull nice job. keep it up. kuache bhi kehna ise ke liye kame hi hoga isel iye itna hi kehti hoo ki waiting for more to read.

Mushkan (Soni)

Old
  (#13)
mayu
mayu is on a distinguished road

13th October 2004, 02:13 AM

hi amanush ,
once .................. surely this magic happens once
so true .......

pyar mai insan bhikari bane ya pujari bane koi fark nahi padta ...........

pujari bhi to bhagvan se bhakti ki bhik hi mangta hai ..

love needs no reason.......

keep writing

mayuri
  Send a message via Yahoo to mayu