Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

Never judge anyone...........
Old
  (#1)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Never judge anyone........... - 4th February 2013, 08:01 AM

A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgentsurgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled:

“Why did U take all this
time to come? Don’t U know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t U have any sense of responsibility?”

The doctor smiled & said:
“I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”

“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would U calm
down? If your own son dies now what will U do??” said the father angrily.

The doctor smiled again & replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of
God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”

“Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,
“Thank goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running.

“If U have any question, ask the
nurse!!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I ask
about my son’s state” Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday
in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”

Moral-Never judge anyone….. because U never know how their life is &
what they’re going through”

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#2)
aru
Main shayar to nahin.....
aru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th February 2013, 12:10 PM

very heart touching story.....thanx for sharing

एक हाथ में दिल उनके एक हाथ में खंजर था
चेहरे पे दोस्त का मुखौटा अजीब सा मंजर था

Arvind Saxena
Ph. No. 7905856220
  Send a message via AIM to aru  
Old
  (#3)
princysharma1990
princysharma1990 is on a distinguished road

11th February 2013, 02:17 PM

Tears came down from eyes too...
Seriously very touching story.. Thanks for sharing.

Old
  (#4)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

11th February 2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aru View Post
very heart touching story.....thanx for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by princysharma1990 View Post
Tears came down from eyes too...
Seriously very touching story.. Thanks for sharing.

Pleasure is all mine Aru ji, Sharma ji....

I am glad you liked the story..........

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#5)
Hamdam
Hamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud of

13th February 2013, 08:20 AM

Stoty was indeed very heart touching..but I doubt is such
noble people exist today..

thanks zainy ji for sharing a beautiul story.

sanjay sehgal

khone Pane ki daur mein yun uljha hai har bashar ,
Isee kashmeqash mein kat raha Zindagee ka safar.

Old
  (#6)
zainy
Aapki dost

13th February 2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdam View Post
Stoty was indeed very heart touching..but I doubt is such
noble people exist today..

thanks zainy ji for sharing a beautiul story.

sanjay sehgal

Thanks for liking the story Sanjay ji...

Yes...Noble do exist Sanjay ji....its just that we don't feel and realize there presence.....

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#7)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

13th February 2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Thanks for liking the story Sanjay ji...

Yes...Noble do exist Sanjay ji....its just that we don't feel and realize there presence.....

Very touching and heart warming story Behna! TFS!

Duagoh
Ahmad

ps:- there ki jagah their likhnay mayn dayree nahee kijega muhtarma.........

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#8)
zainy
Aapki dost

13th February 2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Very touching and heart warming story Behna! TFS!

Duagoh
Ahmad

ps:- there ki jagah their likhnay mayn dayree nahee kijega muhtarma.........

AaaaaaaaaaH......................I never forget to do this mistake........

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#9)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

13th February 2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
AaaaaaaaaaH......................I never forget to do this mistake........
Ok ok then can we assume... you also interchange between two, to & too! ???

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#10)
zainy
Aapki dost

13th February 2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Ok ok then can we assume... you also interchange between two, to & too! ???

Hehehehe.......

Hota hai hota hai............. Ufffff. !.....bachchi ki jaaaN logay kya aap?...

Ab aysa tou nahi ke pata nahi tha....kuch ghaltiyaan ho jaati hain anjaanay me.....

Zainy

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 13th February 2013 at 12:05 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: