Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

A Wonderful Story
Old
  (#1)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Smile A Wonderful Story - 1st January 2008, 12:53 PM

******A wonderful story*******

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat."

"Is the man of the house home?", they asked.

"No", she replied. "He's out."

"Then we cannot come in", they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.

"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"

The woman went out and invited the men in"

" We do not go into a House together," they replied.

"Why is that?" she asked.

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How n ice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"

His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"

Their daughter was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!"

"Let us heed our daughter's advice," said the husband to his wife.

"Go out and invite Love to be our guest ."

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, t he lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"

The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success !!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Last edited by sunita thakur; 1st January 2008 at 12:55 PM..

Old
  (#2)
mausam
Yaadon ka!
mausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant future

1st January 2008, 02:55 PM

Wow......dids such a nice story........................

Jaane kya samjha woh mujhe
Jaane kya samjhi main useN

Faasla nazar aaya....Kuch kadmon ke saath se

Old
  (#3)
kuhulika
kuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant futurekuhulika has a brilliant future

1st January 2008, 10:51 PM

mere paas koi words nahi hai..what I feel ..after read it
Di..mera mood kharaab tha isko padte hi changga ho gya..
aisi stories toh wow hai ji

SHWETA

jab yaad karte hai kisi ko
wo waqt suhana hota hai

uth jati hai kalam likhne ko
wo pyar deewana hota hai

kar deti hai haal-e-dil bayaan
wo kalaam shayraana hota hai

jab yaad karte hai kisi ko
wo waqt suhana hota hai...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
duniya mein kitna gam hai
apna gam phir bhi kam hai
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old
  (#4)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

2nd January 2008, 11:13 AM

Pranaam Sister..

subHa subHa itani achchhii story paRhii dil KhuSh ho gaYaa.. Thanx for Sharing..!

duaaoN ke saath ijaazat

aapka chhoTu

~ Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#5)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

Love 3rd January 2008, 08:57 PM

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww di.....such a nice story...i loved it.....

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#6)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th January 2008, 10:20 AM

shukriya.....aap sab ne es story ko padha aur saraha.....hume aise baato.n se kuch seekhna chahiye....hai na

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#7)
Saloniraj
Command Performance
Saloniraj will become famous soon enough

5th January 2008, 11:59 AM

Yes Sunitaji Ye sikhne ko mila ke Inwite Love, and Love to all, so u can get everything

Raj

Teiro mat...........

Baho

(Dont Sweem..... Just Flow)
  Send a message via Yahoo to Saloniraj  
Old
  (#8)
sunita thakur

5th January 2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saloniraj View Post
Yes Sunitaji Ye sikhne ko mila ke Inwite Love, and Love to all, so u can get everything
ji sahi kaha aapne Rajesh ji....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#9)
drashti
drashti is a jewel in the roughdrashti is a jewel in the roughdrashti is a jewel in the rough

12th February 2008, 04:30 PM

bahut acchi story hain

Old
  (#10)
sunita thakur

12th February 2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drashti View Post
bahut acchi story hain
Shukriya drashti.....aati raha kijiye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#11)
gazzal
gazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to beholdgazzal is a splendid one to behold

17th July 2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat."

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How n ice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"

Their daughter was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!"

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, t he lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"

The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success !!!!!!"

are didi its awesome meri aankho me aansu aa gye....very sweet love uh.......

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude......

Old
  (#12)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

18th July 2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success !!!!!!"
I disagreee.....

I have seen people with wealth but they are not successful.
I have met successful people (in their own aura) but not wealthy.
I have seen loads of ppl who are in LOVE, but neither they are successful nor wealthy.

So i totally disagree.............

Old
  (#13)
parveen komal
devil ! forgive me
parveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to beholdparveen komal is a splendid one to behold

18th July 2010, 09:07 PM

is kahani se ek lesson milta hai mujhe dil se achha laga.
dhaai akshar parem ke padhe so pandit hoe.
Very beautiful story Sunita ji
  Send a message via Yahoo to parveen komal Send a message via MSN to parveen komal Send a message via Skype™ to parveen komal 
Old
  (#14)
sunita thakur

29th July 2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzal View Post
are didi its awesome meri aankho me aansu aa gye....very sweet love uh.......

tumhe pasand aaye...jaan kar accha laga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
I disagreee.....

I have seen people with wealth but they are not successful.
I have met successful people (in their own aura) but not wealthy.
I have seen loads of ppl who are in LOVE, but neither they are successful nor wealthy.

So i totally disagree.............

Baqs, apna apna nazriya hai...sabke views ek jaise hoN, jaroori nahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by parveen komal View Post
is kahani se ek lesson milta hai mujhe dil se achha laga.
dhaai akshar parem ke padhe so pandit hoe.
Very beautiful story Sunita ji

Thanku ParveeN jii

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#15)
ISHK EK IBADAT
RADHE RADHE
ISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 29th July 2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post

sunita jee
radhe radhe

ye kahaani maine bahut pahle padhi thi aaj yahan isko dekh kar achha laga ye sahi ki sabka apna nazaria hai koi is baat se agree ho sakta aur koi dis agree bhi par mujhe is kahani ne bada inspire kiya maine jab is par chintan kiya to paya ki wakai love ho to wealth aur success dono saath hi hoti hain
jahan pyaar hoga wahin santosh rupi dhan hoga aur pyar me hi vo takat hai jo dushman ko bhi apna bana leta hai yahi jeevan ki safalta hai
is kahani ko padhkar ek film ka gana bhi yaad aa gaya
"ek doosre se karte hain pyaar ham ek doosre ke liye bekaraar ham
ek doosre ke vaaste marna padhe to hain tyaar ham"

kahani ko share karne ka shukriya
mujhe bahut achha laga

Aapka Apna
Ishk

'इश्क' के बदले इश्क चाहना तिजारत है
इज़हार किससे करें महबूब तो दिल में है

email: rkm179@gmail.com

Old
  (#16)
aarya
trail of thoughts
aarya is just really niceaarya is just really niceaarya is just really niceaarya is just really niceaarya is just really nice

30th July 2010, 05:22 PM

sunita ji, kaisi hain aap?
thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. a very good lesson to be learnt indeed.

best regards
aarya

khwaabo.n ke par kabhii kaTne na denaa
inke sahaaron me raahai.n rahe.ngii

lage.nge ye lejaa rahe alag raste
un raston pe bhii kai seekhai.n to ho.ngii

ye seekhai.n hameshaa sameTe rakhnaa
inhii.n se to sabko manzil milai.ngii

regards aarya