Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

Morning Walk 2
Old
  (#1)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Morning Walk 2 - 22nd March 2005, 10:13 PM

Yeh kahani meri behan Mahima ke liye.. Mahima ab tum apne bhai se naraz nahi hogi na

In continuation of the Mornign Walk ...

She smiled. I smiled at myself and started walking again on my path. Hoping to meet people and learn new things...

The Story Continues....

On my way on the walk I met a group of people all were laughing out loudly. I stood their and tried to make out the reason for thier laughter but I couldn't. I was very curious to find out what was the reason.

I walked up to them onto the green grass. Ah The morning dew had made it so pleasent. I walked up to an elderly gentleman and asked him what was the reason and why they had been laughing for so long.

He replied this is a Laughing group and they gather every morning to meet and laugh their heart out so that they forget all their worries and have a wonderful day ahead. I had a smile on my face as I listened to him.

I decided to try it out and we all laughed whole hartedly. As we were laughing my eyes fell on a small urchin girl who was sitting under the tree and crying. Amongst so much of laughter how can One cry. Seeing these people laugh all would have started to laugh.

I stopped and moved out of the group and went up to the little gal. I placed my hand on her head and asked. Sweetgal why are u crying? what is the matter? Don't you like the laugh?

She was still crying. I sat beside her and took her in my lap and asked now tell me what is the matter. She looked at me rubbing her eyes with her mudded hand and said "I haven't had food for the last two days and I am feelign very hungry. My father is not home yet and My mom is also not to be seen for the last one day".

I was taken aback and did not know what to say to the gal. I looked around to see what i could do and then my eyes sparkled. I told her to come with me. She held on tight to my one little finger as we walked across to the juice stall. I got her a glass of juice which she drank very quickly.

I asked if she wanted more and she sad no noddding her head. then I took her to the bakery next door and got her a piece of Bun. She did not eat it. I was surpirsed. I asked her whats the matter and she said she wanted one more. I got her one more . Still she was sad. I asked and she said she wanted more. This time I got her two more.

She was very happy. Oh Her smile what a smile it was. it just made my day. It was more then what the laughter club could give me.

I asked her why she wanted so many buns she sais very innocently..."you won't come everyday then who will give me bun tomorrow... I feel very hungry so i will eat one today and one tomorrow and one day after"...

I had tears in my eyes hearing her innocent answer but her smile wiped my tears. .. She ran away eating away at the bun.

I stood there for a while and then looked up in the sky. It was time for me to walk. I started on my path again.

God bless her.

Thanks
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#2)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

23rd March 2005, 08:28 AM

rohin,

yah huamri kamjori hai.. ke hum aaj to kuch kar paaye par kuch aisa abhi tak nahi kar paaye ki jis se aaj ya do din k baad ki takleef door ho..

di

Old
  (#3)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

23rd March 2005, 10:46 AM

Hi Meena di,

Kya kahoon? Koshish to yehi hai ki kuch humesha ke liye kar paoon. Aasman mein dekha isliye tha ki Bhagwan mujhe is layak banaye.. Zindagi ki kadvi baat hai Meena di.. Kya Karoon??

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#4)
mahima_tiwari
An Indian
mahima_tiwari is on a distinguished road

23rd March 2005, 11:21 AM

BIG B,
BAHUT PYARI STORY HAI.... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT I M VERY HAPPY KI AAP NE APNE KAHANI MAIN US LADKI KI MADAD KI HAI U KNOW THERE IS AN SITE LIKE THIS...

www.bhookh.com ROZ DENA AAP BAHUT MADAM KARO GE...

BUT VERY NICE STORY I M PROUD KI MERE BHAIYA ITNA ACHHA LIKHA TE HAIN..

KAAS AISA BICHARR SAB KE MAN AA GAYE TO KII BHI INSAAN KABHI BOOKHA NAHI RAHEGA

bahut hi rone donhe ka kaam hua ab toda hason
Attached Images
File Type: gif pari.gif (7.1 KB, 296 views)

Mahima- ek talash
Mahima- mahima khatm na ho jisaki
wo dhara bane kabhi...
mahima khatm na ho jisaki wo aasmaan mile kabhi...
mahima khatm na ho jisaki us samaan ki talaash me..
  Send a message via Yahoo to mahima_tiwari  
perfact
Old
  (#5)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

perfact - 23rd March 2005, 12:17 PM

Big B,
bahoot achhi story hai.
Mujhe fakra hai khood par ki mujhe itna achhe bhaiya mile.
duwa karo aapki bahan ek din kucch aisa kar jaaye ki aise bacho ke liye kucch kar sake. kuchh dino me hi ek swayam sevi sanstha kholane waali hoo village level par aapki duwa rahegi to bade level par bhi in sabka help kar paaongee.

with love
ur's sis
Garima

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
Old
  (#6)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

23rd March 2005, 02:37 PM

Rohin!

Really Very Touching...I can feel the smile that wufd hav come on ur face on seeing the small girl smile.... It was really really beautiful....

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#7)
Rohin

23rd March 2005, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mahima_tiwari
BIG B,
BAHUT PYARI STORY HAI.... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT I M VERY HAPPY KI AAP NE APNE KAHANI MAIN US LADKI KI MADAD KI HAI U KNOW THERE IS AN SITE LIKE THIS...

www.bhookh.com ROZ DENA AAP BAHUT MADAM KARO GE...

BUT VERY NICE STORY I M PROUD KI MERE BHAIYA ITNA ACHHA LIKHA TE HAIN..

KAAS AISA BICHARR SAB KE MAN AA GAYE TO KII BHI INSAAN KABHI BOOKHA NAHI RAHEGA

bahut hi rone donhe ka kaam hua ab toda hason
Hi sis,

Aise vichar sabke hi hain..magar hum mein se kai man nahi bana pate ki kis tarah madat kar paayein...Agar hum sab chahein to madat kar sakte hain....

Aur Tumhe khushi hui yeh dekh kar to hum hassenge hi

Ur Big B
Rohin

Re: perfact
Old
  (#8)
Rohin

Re: perfact - 23rd March 2005, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by garima
Big B,
bahoot achhi story hai.
Mujhe fakra hai khood par ki mujhe itna achhe bhaiya mile.
duwa karo aapki bahan ek din kucch aisa kar jaaye ki aise bacho ke liye kucch kar sake. kuchh dino me hi ek swayam sevi sanstha kholane waali hoo village level par aapki duwa rahegi to bade level par bhi in sabka help kar paaongee.

with love
ur's sis
Garima
Hi Sis,

Tum yeh sab kar paogi Garima.. Aur jald karogi... Yeh mera vishwas hai...

With Love
Big B

Old
  (#9)
Rohin

23rd March 2005, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pulkit_gupta
Rohin!

Really Very Touching...I can feel the smile that wufd hav come on ur face on seeing the small girl smile.... It was really really beautiful....

Hi Pulkit,

Woh muskan toh woh har koi feel kar sakta hai jiska dil sone ka ho...jo tumhara bhi hai...

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#10)
reemzi
simply Reema
reemzi is on a distinguished road

24th March 2005, 12:30 AM

wow Rohin tht was sooooo amazin!! it really shows ur character first of all, which is of a nice, kind, soft hearted persons. secondly it shows the sentiments everyone shud hve, i think thers a cute moral to this story as well. for m i hve learned tht look for others as well as doin good for urself. maybe giving happiness will get u happiness bak. giving someone smiles gives ur smiles. helpin someone, u will be proud of urself, n not jus being proud, but the feelin that the person is now feelin sooo much better, at least u tried to do something for someone else, other than urself only. thanx rohin, this really teaches something amazing!!! plz keep riting always!!! ur posts r jus the best!!!!!!!!! good luk n best wishes always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tc. thnx once agen

Reemz

Old
  (#11)
mahima_tiwari
An Indian
mahima_tiwari is on a distinguished road

24th March 2005, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rohin
Hi sis,

Aise vichar sabke hi hain..magar hum mein se kai man nahi bana pate ki kis tarah madat kar paayein...Agar hum sab chahein to madat kar sakte hain....

Aur Tumhe khushi hui yeh dekh kar to hum hassenge hi

Ur Big B
Rohin

big b
aap ko kyun hasi aayegi agar main khoosh houngi batao bhi

Mahima- ek talash
Mahima- mahima khatm na ho jisaki
wo dhara bane kabhi...
mahima khatm na ho jisaki wo aasmaan mile kabhi...
mahima khatm na ho jisaki us samaan ki talaash me..
  Send a message via Yahoo to mahima_tiwari  
Old
  (#12)
Rohin

24th March 2005, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by reemzi
wow Rohin tht was sooooo amazin!! it really shows ur character first of all, which is of a nice, kind, soft hearted persons. secondly it shows the sentiments everyone shud hve, i think thers a cute moral to this story as well. for m i hve learned tht look for others as well as doin good for urself. maybe giving happiness will get u happiness bak. giving someone smiles gives ur smiles. helpin someone, u will be proud of urself, n not jus being proud, but the feelin that the person is now feelin sooo much better, at least u tried to do something for someone else, other than urself only. thanx rohin, this really teaches something amazing!!! plz keep riting always!!! ur posts r jus the best!!!!!!!!! good luk n best wishes always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tc. thnx once agen
Hi Reema..

I am glad you appreciated the moral of the story. Keep coming.

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#13)
Rohin

24th March 2005, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mahima_tiwari
big b
aap ko kyun hasi aayegi agar main khoosh houngi batao bhi
Behan ho tum...
tumhari khushi mein to mujhe bhi khushi hogi na

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#14)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

25th March 2005, 05:19 AM

hello rohin bhai..can i call you bhai?

how are oyu? this is a really nice post. pata nahin god muje kab moka den gaye jab main bhi aap ki tarah koi naik kaam kar sakoun doosron k liye...aap bohot acha likete hain, and that is also wht inpires me to try to do moer good things. its a very good post, and its true that when you see someone who has less than you, your heart goes out to them and you help them. but, still, sometimes we are very selfish. we think of wht we dont have, and that we want a luxury such as the newest high speed computer, when we dont think of those who dont even have as much as we do. it is good to think for them and help them..we spend way too much time thinking of ourselves instead or helping others

Take Care
Bye
Warda (Mukhra)

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·ş`·.»WARDA«.·´ş·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#15)
Rohin

25th March 2005, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mukhra
hello rohin bhai..can i call you bhai?

how are oyu? this is a really nice post. pata nahin god muje kab moka den gaye jab main bhi aap ki tarah koi naik kaam kar sakoun doosron k liye...aap bohot acha likete hain, and that is also wht inpires me to try to do moer good things. its a very good post, and its true that when you see someone who has less than you, your heart goes out to them and you help them. but, still, sometimes we are very selfish. we think of wht we dont have, and that we want a luxury such as the newest high speed computer, when we dont think of those who dont even have as much as we do. it is good to think for them and help them..we spend way too much time thinking of ourselves instead or helping others

Take Care
Bye
Warda (Mukhra)
Hi Warda,

Haan aap mujhe bhai keh sakti hain...
Mauka to bhagwan roz hi deta hai.. Magar yeh to aap par hai ki aap woh mauke ko apnate ho ya chod dete ho... Aapko shayad rupiya paise se kissi ki madad na kar payein magar unke liye prathna to aap roz hi kar sakti hain...umeed hai aap yeh jaroor karengi....

Apka Bhai
Rohin

Rohin!
Old
  (#16)
yashmax
Shayri Dil se...
yashmax is on a distinguished road

Rohin! - 26th March 2005, 03:47 PM

Rohin!

Really very touchy story...
One could see the pain and the real truth in this story..
simply superb my friend!

I have always appreciated ur writing Rohin..
But today your words are doing a great magic and
motivating all of us to do the same thing...

Really God's Fantastic gift to you!

Great Going buddy!

take care...
Bye...

~ Dosti Dil se ~
: : Dost har lamha saath tumhare hai hum : :
Listen to your mind...but follow your heart.
"Anyone who believes sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
----------------------------------------------
: : Yogesh : :
  Send a message via Yahoo to yashmax Send a message via AIM to yashmax  
Re: Rohin!
Old
  (#17)
Rohin

Re: Rohin! - 27th March 2005, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by yashmax
Rohin!

Really very touchy story...
One could see the pain and the real truth in this story..
simply superb my friend!

I have always appreciated ur writing Rohin..
But today your words are doing a great magic and
motivating all of us to do the same thing...

Really God's Fantastic gift to you!

Great Going buddy!

take care...
Bye...
Hi Yogesh,

I am glad buddy it touched your hart.

I try to write .... If my writing can inspire some or make some people happy I am gald to do it all my life

Thanks
Rohin

hi!
Old
  (#18)
komal5
Eyes and Dreams..
komal5 will become famous soon enoughkomal5 will become famous soon enough

hi! - 31st March 2005, 07:29 PM

sachh..rohin aankhen namm ho gayi!
a touchy story!...
tc
komal

~a tender touch~

Re: hi!
Old
  (#19)
Rohin

Re: hi! - 3rd April 2005, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by komal5
sachh..rohin aankhen namm ho gayi!
a touchy story!...
tc
komal
Hi Komal,

I wish, It touches lives

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#20)
Sawera
Sawera is on a distinguished road

3rd April 2005, 11:35 PM

Its a very nice story

Padte padte aankh me aasu aagaye.....

Thankx for helping this girl....

sawera

Old
  (#21)
Rohin

4th April 2005, 02:45 AM

Hi Sawera,

Aason na bahana
Agar zindagi mein kabhi mauka mile to aise hi kissi ladki ki madad zaroor karna

Thanks
Rohin